• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronplay

OKAY! IT"S 8 SO WERE GONNA START ANY CJHARACTER NOT SIGNED UP NOW...WILL UH DIE...YEAH! that and your gonna have to catch up.

Prologue

Everyone woke up, with their heads on desks. in a school they... were never at?

Ren

Ren was one of the first people to walk into the gym. He just woke up on a desk and walked over here. Weird,"This better be a joke" He mumbled not liking the fact his phone wasn't on him.

((Also! Come to me AllDahLuvlyBad1's if a post gets deleted I'll tell you why. Cause I'm the one that did it!))

((@o0Kanra0o , @Apollogy8 , @TheWillowOfTime , @YunoGaschler ,
@Enchants , @Lluviel , @Aueli , @Shin Anzai , @Nuclear Raven , @Peaceswore .... OTHERS WHO EVER SIGNED UP! YOU HAVE A DAY!))

Takeo

Takeo just woke up and stretched before looking around "Wha- I know I took a nap before I came in here, but where am I?" He grumbled before getting up and heading out of the classroom. After going throw a few doors he found the gym and from the looks of it was the second to arrive.

Yuno

After waking up on one of the classrooms and looked through the entire first floor (which had all the windows and main gate locked up), walks into the gym and wonders where is her purse.

"My purse is... Gone...?"

Shin

Shin woke up in one of the classrooms. Looking around, the classroom was entirely empty of other people. After a quick search, he found a cheap pamphlet telling everyone to meet at the gym. Reading this, he went straight to the gym.

"Your stuff is gone, weird. Wait hold up." In a panic he quickly reaches his back and lets out a sigh of relief since he still had his bow, though his arrows and quiver were missing.

Suki Araya

Suki lifted her head. She found herself in a room, her head lying on a desk in the front of a classroom. She was first confused, but then was sent into shock.

'Its okay, I...I haven't seen anyone yet. It could be a mistake...,' Suki thought to herself, desperately trying to calm herself down.

She started walking the halls, glad to find no trace of blood. Eventually, she found her brown orbs set on a pair of doors. She cautiously opened them, finding three other, living, breathing people in the gymnasium. She let out a sigh.

(When It's toward your character use the user name xD or else your gettibg someone completely different! xD )

"Oh! haha silly me! I'm Ren Makoto Nice you meet Ya" he held his hand out to shakje hers

@YunoGaschler

Ludovica lifted up her head, still half asleep and saw the empty classroom in, but on put her head back down, "UGHHH.... Whatever, it's not like I've got anywhere to be anyways....." she closed her eyes to sleep again.

YunoGaschler said:
(I saw, it's just I still have no idea how to edit this xD )
Yuno

Yuno Gaschler, Freut mich, dich kennenzulernen! (Nice to meet you!)

@Alldahluvbad1s
"Nice to meet you Yuno!" he turned to the other,"Nice to meet you too bro!"

"Shin? Cool my name is Takeo Mayumi" He said as he relaxed a bit after greeting Shin. "Do you have a clue as to what's going on?"

Shiki was jsut standing back, watching silently as she leaned against a wall... She didn't like the loud shock and arguing that was going on around her, it made her angry and annoyed. Then again, she was always annoyed; and it didn't really help her that she was currently being picked on by some ghosts. Narrowing her eyes she growled out slightly and scoffed. "All of you just need to shut up!" she snapped aloud. It was ridiculous. Why was this happening? She had no clue... but maybe something interesting would happen soon.

Seeing three other students, she let herself calm down. She gave a warm smile to the others, and introduced herself. "Hello, everyone! You can call me Suki." After the introduction, Suki walked over to the stage, standing with her same smile.

"Rude much" He mumbled barely paying any attention to the girl in the back. Instead focusing on his surroundings. 'Where are we? I know I took a small nap at the gate, but this is weird.'

Shin sighed one more time. "Believe me, I wish I did... From what I could gather on my way here, it seems like we're all trapped in here," he explained to Takeo.

Yuno

"I wish Daisuke-kun was here..."

Thinks about Daisuke as wanders around.

"What'd he do in a time like this? Pick up a detective manga and start investigating...?'

"Just great, I'm guessing I can't cut my way out with a survival knife." He joked in response to Shin's statement. 'Great, I have a lot of luck when it comes to getting stuck somewhere.' He thought unintentionally letting out a sigh.

*Sorry if you don't mind I prefer to Rp in the first person, I can change if it bother's anyone... I'm Hibiki Kibo*

Slowly waking up, Feeling groggy and fatigued I slowly pick myself and stretch and look around. My mind still foggy. I take a look around as my vision slowly gets better and better. I stay silent.

Knocks the main gates*

"It's really deep this iron... Who did this might be a complete joker or... A crazy murderer...?"

Stays calm and thinks straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back