• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dangan Ronpa

Apollo

what even is life
Heya! I'm out looking for some people to join a Dangan Ronpa roleplay. The roleplay hasn't started yet, but we are lacking in the numbers of roleplayers. It would be really helpful if some of you would join. We plan to start soon....just as soon as we get some more characters.

However, you're currently only allowed to have one OC unless we determine we are in need of more. There are currently only
eight characters remaining. If you would like to join, could you post so in the comments? We'll probably go ahead and ask for OC's since most people have sent theirs in even though we don't have a thread for it yet. Also, if you have a @Apollogy8) or (@Alldahluvlybad1s )

Super Highschool Level's Taken

1. SHSL Mage

2. SHSL Ninja

3. SHSL Clown

4. SHSL Cook

5. SHSL Designer

6. SHSL Nurse

7. SHSL Truth Seer

8. SHSL Planner

9. SHSL Attorney

You don't need an OC at the current moment as long as you have a SHSL.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's based off the anime/game, Dangan Ronpa. Students are thrown into a school system where they are forced to participate in this battle of life and death. They can't leave the school unless they graduate. The only way to graduate is to commit murder with out being caught...yes trials will be held. This continues until there is one winner or the master mind is stopped.

Oh, they both seem cool! I think an lawyer would be interesting to have though. ^^ But engineer is also cool.

Muhahahaha >D Okay then! I'll add that to the list and keep you updated as to when the rp will start. Send your OC in at any time.

Give me a few minutes and I might just have one. Anyway about the setting this takes place where and also what should I do for the naming? Japanese names right?

This does take place in Japan, so yes, Japanese names unless your oc is a transfer student. ^^

Hope's Peak right? Not like in DR2 where its a....well it takes place elsewhere :D Anyway give me a few minutes or so, you'll prolly get a CS or not depending on my internet connection :D

Yep, Hope's Peak! And sure, I'm logging off for the night anyways. So if you post it tonight, I'll be able to view it tomorrow. ^^;

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Thannkkk you, CS might take a while though, I'm not even sure which trope I wanna go with yet :P Am thinkin SHSL Escape Artist or SHSL Slacker

[/QUOTE]
They both sound pretty awesome! I like Escape Artist the best though

I don't even know if I'm gonna go with one of those two anymore, might do something more... Traditional I guess, and do a Musician type or a Voice Actor. Also, I won't be as active over the never four weeks because school, just thought I'd let you know.

Hmm, those works as well. I haven't seen many voice actors for SHSL's so that would be interesting and cool. So is musician. ^.^ No worries, I'm not that active because of school either. As long as you can get on atleast two or three times a week then it's good. The roleplay does move at a semi fast pace. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back