• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dandelion Rp anyone?

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
So I just recently played the visual novel called Dandelion wishes brought to you and I really enjoyed and I thought that I can make an Rp based on it. If you have never heard about dandelion or know nothing about it, it's basically a dating sim and the main character wakes up to have a basket full of five animals, two cats and three rabbits, and after having them for a few months they turned into humans with cat or rabbit ears and tails and she must live with them. You pick which character you want her to be with by spending time with him and after awhile they all disappear since they were all apart of some game and had their wish come true. *Breaths heavily* that was a mouthful but once we have at least 5-10 people interested I'll create the Rp and they can sign up but there cannot be more than 10 people. If you want to be one of the main characters that's fine with me since I personally want to be one of animal people. There must be an equal amount of characters so that everyone can pair up, gotta be fair. Here's the opening song to the game if you're curious.

Heroine: A human in the modern world who is selected to be the target of The game, He/She is the one who the animal people need to win favor of to have their wish granted.

Humans: People who are the same as the heroine but aren't targeted for the game.

Animal people: Humans with bunny or cat ears and tails who are apart of the game and are trying to get the favor of him/herself so they can have their wish be granted.

[media]

[/media]
Heroine:

@Hellkite

Humans:

@XxMachxX

@UnwantedTruth X2

Animal people:

@Archdemon

@CelticHero37

@UnwantedTruth X2

We need one more human!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! If you want to can you spread the word of this Rp idea to your friends or anyone who might be interested? @Apollogy8

Like what they do on a daily basis? That's up for you guys since some of you are going to create them. If that's not what you meant then please tell me what you actually meant.

Well what's the point of them being there then? Sorry, I haven't seen the anime and am just trying to grasp the full concept.

Alright then, they went to this wizard that'll grant them one wish if one of the animals wins his game, which is to be chosen by the heroine ((Main character)) though in the visual novel they are chosen by being in a romance with the heroine. They are also from the Grass kingdom ((Weird name I know)) and possibly from a different dimension.

Oh, I got it now. I thought it was going to be the other way around and be different, but that's interesting. I'd be up for it.

Yay! Though this Rp's gonna be different from the visual novel but it's mainly the same thing. Also if you have any friends please show them this so that it can get started soon or don't, that's your choice. Also by the way once the Rp starts and I feel like we've got everyone we need then I'm gonna make it closed. I'm hoping to get an equal amount of Animal people and normal humans too so that nobody feels left out.

So anyway do you know anyone who might be interested in this Rp? Also why do I get the feeling that when I wake up tomorrow that there's gonna be a billion replies to this?

I don't know anyone who isn't already in the Fairy Tail RP that would be interested. Though I get the feeling there will be just the right amount in the morning.

Well then, I was gonna ask them but I was told not to do that because it was annoying but maybe you can do it for me though. I'd very much appreciate it! :) at least get a few of them here. That'll really help.

Yay! That's fine, alright then we just need two more people to start the Rp! Please tell me what you wanna be and on the main post in this thread I'll mark it down.

There must be an equal amount of characters on both sides.

1. Human

2. Animal person ((I actually don't know what the actual name is for them.))

Uhmm maybe a Human But not the Main Character....I wanna put a plot twist to this Rp....Maybe a Human Girl if it's ok

Well actually the humans are the main characters, in this Rp there are multiple heroines. The story of the Rp will explain it. If you want to add a plot twist then you must tell me it through Pm. @XxMachxX

Which are you using? Mobile device or computer? If you're on a noble device you tap on the profile pic and tap on the envelope on the top right of the screen.

Yay, though we may need more animal people if you're going to be the Heroine. So now we only need one more person or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back