• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Interest Check(Open)

Aight, and you wanted me to make a male for a pairing?
If you wanted to, I wouldn't force you into. If you didn't want to I could ask Stickdom about it. As it id I'm trying to think of another possible rank for the gang just so I don't feel like I'm forcing someone into something but I can't think of anything XD

If you wanted to, I wouldn't force you into. If you didn't want to I could ask Stickdom about it. As it id I'm trying to think of another possible rank for the gang just so I don't feel like I'm forcing someone into something but I can't think of anything XD

Ah that's completely fine. I will just skip this one. Good luck with the RP <3

If you don't mind playing the Chief of Finance that'd be great I sort of talked to someone else about plans with their character so I plan to make the chief of Justice. Buuuuut if you really want to have the Chief of Justice I can tweak my guy a bit and I t could still work out as the chief of Finance :)

Hmmmm, I was leaning more towards the Justice, but I can make a perfectly doable Chief of Finance if you prefer. I don’t mind being put into a character with some pre-defines connections already, I was planning on making a female character for some balance though since the Verntoc seems to be majority male XD I can adapt my character to either role and male or female, just let me know what is most open and makes the most potential :D

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I do have a perfectly good Chief of Finance character who is male in mind that I could whip out real quick, if LoveDoctorBlaze LoveDoctorBlaze would like to take the Justice position. Or I could even adapt my Justice character to be male if they prefer to play the Finance. Or I could think of a new role for myself all together and let the two of you have both of those roles, I’m not picky XD

Oh geez I didn't mean to push them away.... :/

Well Stickdom Stickdom you've got Chief of Justice and ill take up the chief of finance. You can go ahead and make your character however you would like

Sooo fire is still available right? I took a peek in the OOC and it seems to have been up in the air a bit.

Oh geez I didn't mean to push them away.... :/

Well Stickdom Stickdom you've got Chief of Justice and ill take up the chief of finance. You can go ahead and make your character however you would like

One last quick question before I decide on how to make my character, I might decide to go with the Chief of Finance after all depending on the answer XD For the “normal” characters, the ones who are not magical swords in their spare time, what kind of magic, if any, is available to them? Do they have the capability to have magical abilities and such too or are they restricted from that at all? Trying to gauge what my character would be capable of, I’m not planning anything too flashy or overpowered, just deciding which character to play and how they’ll interact with the others and what they’re capable of :3

And I still wouldn’t mind playing alongside Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez ’s character, depending on what the nature of the relationship is, it might give my character a little more interest and an easy interaction point right off the bat. If you want, lemme know what that’s about and I’m open to discussing :D

Sooo fire is still available right? I took a peek in the OOC and it seems to have been up in the air a bit.

Long time, no see, my friend. Don’t want to rain on your fire parade, but the latest character sheet on the page looks to be the sword of fire, not sure if they’re accepted of not yet, but it looks like all of the swords themselves are spoken for.

Those in the Gang are normal humans no power at all, besides whatever power their rank holds. As the Chief of Justice, you handle everything that deals with the law. Its one of the reason the Verntoc gangs has no issues with law enforcement really. As the Chief of finance, you keep track of all the money sometimes might. Even be a hacker of sorts when needed to hack bank accounts and such.

Also I told them that the sword of fire was taken and tossed out a idea to them

Bumps, this is back to being opened once again. Sword of Water is opened, and two spots in the gang are open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back