• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in The Dark

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
95CAA330-6E60-423F-ACD6-EB41E0799983.gif

It wasn’t easy being yourself. Especially when being yourself makes you late to a meeting where people are experiencing the same odd and weird dreams of something that he doesn’t remember happening at all. Though he was glad he wasn’t the only one at all, originally he thought it was some weird dream. But then it kept happening constantly every time he went to bed, Though let’s go to the begging of his day.

He woke up early in the morning to go work on a project that was due today, which was the classic movie he always pulled. Doing projects on the day or the day before it was due and somehow get a good grade.

His grades weren’t anything special, they were painfully average compared to his younger sister who was exactly a year younger than him. Though once he was getting taken care of for the first day they were extremely awkward. But eventually they became siblings and freinds once the ice between them finally broke.

After he had finished the project he got ready for school and decided to wear the casual black jumpsuit per usual. Though he was looking forward to the rest of the day besides the project.

Once he got to school he immediately gained attention from a flock of girls who basically was his own fan club. Jesus Christ. He thought to himself as he let out a sly groan of annoyance, he ignored most of them sending a few waves or a kind ‘hello’ as he continued walking.

Though as he entered he frowned, realizing he was incredibly late.

Damn it! I was so close to meeting y’all, god having a fan club of girls is an annoyance.”

He said before turning his head to see a familiar shape, it was Kaede. She seemed fun to talk to, and he totally helped himself to her number.

He then purposely bumped her with his arm as he smiled waving at her super fast.

Oh my!~ Well hello there! Your names Kaede correct? You probably know me, my nickname is apparently pretty boy by the girls, god I hate the name. Anyways- I’ll help myself to your number, and if your organizing it I’ll help! I can bring snacks from the market store by my house, oh here’s my number too!”

He said with a prideful smirk on his face as once again, bumped into her with his arm hitting her shoulder gently with a giggle escaping his lips. He totally invited himself into her stament, he was bored so it’ll be fun messing with her. Who knows he might even actually help her with planning.

Oh yes hello everyone! Please save your applauses! The one and only pretty boy, or better known as Kai Pane is here!~ Please ladies don’t fall for my good looks. Being this handsome is a curse really~”

He said with a muffled laugh as dared to even show up. Though part of him thought these guys were weird. Most of them were in matter of fact.

Everyone in the room rearoleplays rearoleplays

Kaede blinked, baffled, and ignored the bump he gave her. She vaguely knew Kai - they shared a few classes, and he made it difficult not to know him, even if you tried. Still, would she want to organize this discussion with him? Absolutely fucking not. To be fair, she wouldn't want to organize this discussion with anyone else here, either. She volunteered, assuming she would do it alone - with some input from everyone else, but mostly alone. He bumped her again, and she frowned.

"Yeah, I'm Kaede." Not much she can do about it, though. She's not trying to get off on the wrong foot with anyone here before they even take the first damn step. "Fine. I guess if anyone has any snack requests, you can send them to Kai, then." She said casually, before checking the clock. It wouldn't get dark for a few hours yet - maybe she'll go to the skate park. She didn't have any homework, having correctly assumed this meeting would take up the rest of her day. Thoughts of the things brought up here have already made themselves a home in her mind, and she knew they weren't going to leave any time soon.

⚠️Trigger warning:
Panic Attack and mention of death/dying
after and including the 2. paragraph up to the end ⚠️

Amelia stood in front of her favorite diner, still fighting with herself wether to get in or not. Track training went well, as always, but was also tiring as always. Which had the result of her not feeling like making dinner herself. Her parents were out anyways, commentating another game, so she also didn‘t feel like eating at home alone either. She opened the door and entered the diner, which was rather full, since it was around 8 pm. Though more people proceeded to leave than new ones entered. She quickly ordered some food and recorded a message for her parents: „Hey mom, hey dad. I just wanted to say that everything‘s alright and that I‘m eating out with some friends“, Yuki popping in her head. After checking her social media and replying to some fan messages, her food arrived and she started eating it.

Until she saw what was on TV. It was her and the interview she had given a few days ago and to her luck, she just had to see the question that still haunted her to this day. You were voted most likely to win the olympics in Paris in 2024, how do you feel about this? Amelia lost her appetite, dropping her french fry back in the basket, feeling a numbness starting to build in her hands and she could feel her heart rate pick up. She knew exactly what it was, since it always happened before a race, but this was the first time it just happened out of the blue - and even worse in public. The revelation of the last part didn‘t help her calm down at all. She had to get away from here. She got up and noticed how the world started to spin. Holding onto the other booths for support, she managed to stumble inside the bathroom of the diner.

She staggered to the nearest wall and slid down into a sitting position, as now the world wasn’t only spinning, she also couldn’t breathe. No matter how much she tried to get air, even a little bit into her lungs, she couldn’t get any inside. This was her end. She was going to die right then and there. She would never run again. She also never got the chance to say goodbye to her parents or tell Yuki that she never disliked her as much as she made everyone to believe and that her artwork was kind of cool.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

The day had been somewhat eventful. This new club was certainly intersting and not something Yuki had expected to be so invested in. Now, it was late and the day mostly laid behind her. Yuki would not dwell much on what was said, it was nothing concrete yet. When the organizing people had done their shit, the club would be meeting up at Yuki's place, thats what she'd care about. For now, what she cared about was that she was hungry. Luckily for the young artist, she knew the best diner in town.

Yuki immediatly spotted a familiar face, one that she had seen today already. Amelia, the track star and part time bully. The eyes of the artist lingered for a while on what some could call her nemesis of sorts. But then, she found a spot to sit and got out her sketchbook. Amelia had not done anything currently, so there really wasn't any point on staring her down. Instead, she would draw another piece on her dreams. The motives were quite cool and gave a good bit of inspiration.

With half an ear, she was listening to the noise of the TV, when she noticed a familiar voice. Lifting her head, she saw it was an interview with the prodigy Amelia. Yuki rolled her eyes, of course it would be. But when her eyes fell back on the person that had given the interview, she knew something was off. She stood, making her way towards thee bathroom in the most wobbly fashion that Yuki had ever seen. Something was not right here, Amelia had been pale, like she was about to faint. Yuki quickly got up herself, making her way after the athlete.

When she entered the bathroom, she saw Amelia on the floor, sitting there hyperventilating. While Yuki seemed like she cared for little she had not been spared by the dread of a panic attack in her life. "Amelia?", she gently called out. The voice was not a rough as usual, more soft and caring. Yuki meant to make her presence known, not to startle Amelia when she approached. Getting a bit closer, she watched if that made Amelia seem worse. If not, she would sit down right next to her. From that point however, she was a bbit lost. She felt the urge to hug the other girl, but was uncertain if that was the right thing to do. Some people didnt like to be touched, let alone by somebody they very clearly hated. "Uh... Is it ok if I touch you? Id like to hug you... You look like you could use one." It was not eactly the most smooth thing to say or ask, but Yuki was not known for her subtlety. She wanted to help and that was her first idea on how.
Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Amelia didn‘t know how much time has passed, but suddenly, she heard a voice. It was coming from rather far away, but she could still understand it. She also knows that it sounds familiar, but can‘t think about where she knows it from. But it asked her if she could hug her and Amelia nodded yes as soon as she could. It felt nice not having to be alone in this situation for once and someone else being there, helped her a lot to calm down already.

She stayed quiet until she calmed down enough to comprehend what‘s going on a little bit, before breaking down and balling her eyes out. „I can‘t take it anymore. It‘s just too much. I hate always having to be the best“, she said, barely above a whisper and inbetween two sobs. She then proceeded to hug the other person back. And that was when it hit her. It was Yuki there. That‘s also why she knew the voice. She‘s probably supposed to act as if she didn‘t care that Yuki was there, but she didn‘t do that, because right now she didn‘t care about what everyone else would think. It felt good having Yuki here and she wasn‘t going to waste it and before she knew it, the exhaustion of the panic attack caught up with her and she fell asleep right then and there.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

For someone like him who has a small social circle, the day has been like a whirlwind. So many people, even those from "top of the school caste", all gathered from a gathering he has created. Heck, he got all of their contacts on his phone now, something he never expected to have. It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but Blake felt a teeennnyy bit more excited about this than the entire discussion that they had, something that he talked about to his friends as well (Does that count as bragging? Maybe yes?).

"You looked so happy today," her mother noticed at dinner. Blake grinned but said nothing more, something unusual as he usually would share anything, but he was unsure of how will they react if he told them that all of the students visiting today are all his seniors. They might tell him to stop, and he doesn't want to! Saying that made it even more real for him: His event was a success, and they might hold another meeting, and then the next, and more! Maybe they can talk about other things too, other than just this dream bit! Or they'll get bored and ditch him after a week... His excitement was too big for his negativity to dampen, however, and Blake went to bed with the same cheery feeling.

He felt his consciousness drift away, and his brain doing whatever the brain does when you are sleeping, except that this time there was an odd sensation. It felt... wrong, a sensation that raised his hairs, and it never felt this real before. A blink and the scenery that he has become familiar with appeared in front of his eyes, the scene of battle with the mysterious warrior in black armor, but there is something that is very different. Usually, he would have a bird's eye view of things as if he was watching a scene of a fantasy movie, but this time he stood amongst the attacking warriors. A weight suddenly appeared on his hand, throwing his balance and nearly making him fall onto the ground, but he recovered from it. He studied the staff in his hand, the metal felt cold, real, and... familiar? It was the same familiarity that he would get when he hold the school's baseball bat during gym class, as if he has hold it before, used it before. "What the...?" He whispered under his breath, looking around in slight terror. "What is going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back