• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Da Real Wurld 40K

For the greater good!
I have recently read a comic, (AND LOVED IT) based on the Warhammer 40k universe. The catch? One person from each race has to live with each other in one house! In the Warhammer 40k universe, everyone is at war, so at first everyone will... hate each other. If you want to join, ask me which character you want to play, and I'll give a description about the race/personalities. (I already call the Tau Lower-Center-Left The one that says "When people stop going to war") And will be posting a CS Later.

CS Skelly:

Name:

Race:

Bio:

Any weapons?:

Da_Real_Wurld_40k_Neo_Promo_by_DaRealWurld40k.jpg

Oh god, I loved that comic.

Name: Xeras

Race: Chaos Space Marine

Talents: Killing! Maiming! Burning! Being a heretic! Making origami cranes! Yeah!

Bio: Kill! Maim! Burn! From the Eye of Terror we have come to kill! And we will think of a bio later!

Extra: He really likes origami and proper table etiquette.

Any weapons?: Chainaxe, bolter, bolt pistol, knife, fist, other fist, mean words.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY ONE PERSON xD

If anyone wants to join, and they don't understand, I'll help explain.

(SRRY, I am updating the skeleton.)

Updated Skelly:

Name:

Race:

Talents:

Bio:

Extra:

Any weapons?:

Name: Kias

Race: Tau

Talents: Great shot, and is rather... intelligent.

Bio: A simple Firewarrior, he is stationed as guard on a T'au sept world. One his spare time, he tends to relax, and is rather calm. He tries to be a part in everything.

Extra: None

Any weapons?: Pulse Rifle, and a Photon Grenade (>:3)

40K is a "fun" (read: GRIMDARK) setting, but this sort of game does not appeal. Have a fun/GRIMDARK time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back