• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DA:I - Quest for Justice

"I hate to be that person but, I called it!" he laughed before dodging an arrow and grabbing his bow. He immediately loosed two arrows at the target and ran over by the Templar "Watch my back will you? Can't fight if I get stabbed in it." he joked and kept loosing arrows, most of which missed, but that was all apart of his strategy.

Areos actually turned to leave them to die, he wasn't going to risk his neck for these people, they could all join their ancestors just fine without his help... Alas, nothing ever worked out, the plan never went to plan. A large green barrier smothered the way in which he had entered, as solid as any wall, forcing the group to remain in the forsaken ruins, unable to leave by the main entrance. "Curses!" The man growled, drawing his sword, and engaging two skeletons heading in his direction, parrying - and disarming one - before adeptly removing it's head, and then ducking below the others strike, before slicing its body from its legs.

"Something tells me, your the type of person who loves being that person." Timon said walking away from the artifact to joining the fray, standing next to other mage. He muttered a few words as he made certain gestures with his hand forming lighting in his arms which he shot at approaching skeletons. "Help from a Templar, that isn't delusional or anything. "

Salesar let out a simple groaned, drawing his shield and axe." Here we go again." He muttered closing his eyes before opening them with a new focus and growled in his lips. He charged at the skeletons, crashing into them with his shield before decapitating the skeleton which was approaching from his side.

Ariathari kicked out to try and break the hand off of her wrist. She did, and jumped to her feet, slashing out at those around her before aiming her blows towards the ghosts.

Unfortunately, they did nothing against the specters- only magic or enchanted weapons would truely effect them.

She turned and shouted, "Emil! Uh... Mages! Focus on the ghosts!" She called to them, hoping they'd fair better as she kept back away from themz

Areos continued to fight through the skeletons, but halted when a green mist began to form before him, as metal began to move and shape, joining together in the shape of an inanimate humanoid, towering in thick armor. "Maker preserve us..." Areos whispered, as the Revenant began to creak and grown, it's large sword posed for murder, the animated suit of armor groaning to life, as it's glowing eyes fixed upon the former knight, who in turn raised his own sword. Unfortunately, his shield was still outside of the ruin... This was going to be very taxing, provided he wasn't killed. "Close these bloody demons off!" Areos shouted, as the Revenant rushed towards him at deadly speed, striking down as its attack was parried, and the two began to duel.

"What can I say? I'm a very trusting person. I'm being ordered around...that's new" Emile kept firing arrows with what seemed to be the absolute poorest of accuracy, most of which landed at the feet of the ghosts and skeletons. Emile then started to chant to himself and grinned his mischievous grin

Emile rolled his eyes at all frantic running around and yelling. You'd think that they'd be more composed while fighting...he thought before unleashing his attack. The arrows glowed blue and a spiked wall of ice flowed from one arrow to the next to attack the ghosts. "Honestly...try to act somewhat composed."

"I know, right?" Kaja grinned at Emile, shooting off arrows. She was thankful for her enchanted bow, and was glad to pierce the ghosts with flames.

Emile left his back to the Templar, either she'd let him die, kill him herself, or actually protect him. It mattered not to him, he'd just prefer the last option and loosed an arrow at the Revenant

Salesar entered the fray with the Reverent and Areos, he didn't like the man but he wasn't going to let the demon come up to the others from behind when it finished off Areos. He went for a vertical swipe at the demons who blocked it with its shield and turned its attention the dwarf. It brought down its large sword at the dwarf aiming to cleave him into but the dwarf raised his shield to block it though had to fall on one knee at the force of the blow.

Elsewhere Timon fired spirit bolt at the ghost but it was taking to long he needed something stronger. He took his knife and raised the blade to his hand and cut himself letting blood spill out the wound. With a few subtle gestures with his hand, the blood began to bubble and glow gradually dissipating feeling him with power. He let the power out as an electric field in the area were the enemas were coming form, each demons that tried to move through it was shocked and stunned in place while others just expired.

Aria was too concerned with her own battles to really focus on what any of the others were doing. She was unskilled in her art and her usual tactic of dodging until she wore her enemy out didn't really work on skeletons. Now there were demons to contend with too, thankfully, however, there were others who decided they would deal with the demons.

Ariathari lashed out again at the skeletons before realizing a better move. She was nimble, and moved away from her current battle to protect the ranged fighters- namely Timon. She knew her sister would be fine, and Emile seemed... busy with his own thing. At this point most of the skeletons had fallen, but a few remained. The ghosts equaled the number of skeletons, but the demons were the bigger issue. Killing off the last skeleton near the blood mage she moved to the artifact, desperately searching for how to activate it. It had to do with the fade, it just had to.

Areos saw how the dwarf attacked the Revenant from behind, taking the demons attention, and taking its fury away from the man, and to the dwarf. Of course, having a smaller stature, meant the Revenant's strike was immensely taxing for the dwarf to weather - which was shown when he was forced to one knee, another strike like that and he was done for. Areos didn't care about the dwarf's life, though he did care about his own, and that Revenant needed to die for his own safety. With its attention now at the dwarf, Areos rushed forward, adnd forced his sword into the head of the demonic construct, making the blade go through the face, as the Revenant began to let out a bone-chilling demonic scream, as it began to fall to the ground, luckily, most skeletons also seemed to have been eliminated.

Emile twirled an arrow in his fingers and looked around at the bodies of the fallen corpses. "Good work team." he said clearly joking before looking at the dwarf "So...you had dealt with them before and they wouldn't pose a problem eh?" he said amused in a half accusatory tone

"Well there were a lot fewer then this." He said lifting himself back to his feet and looked at his shield seeing the tend from the reverent strike."Stone help me, I am so glad i was born with access to dwarven gear, now can we can seal this bloody thing!?"

"Yes, yes. Come my blood magic companion, let us 'evil apostates' do what the upstanding citizens can't, for if we don't I'm afraid they'll throw useless and demonic supporters into the accusations" Emile was amusing himself as he stepped next to the artefact, stretched out his hand and waited for Timon.

"Come now, the fade is a fickle mistress who waits for no mage...well...save for me...because I freely step in and out of the fade, but that's not the point."

"Oh i am sure they will find some other reason to call us that." Timon said acting as if reluctant about helping these people but moved to were Emile was anyway. "But hey, demons do tend to do worse dont they." Before raising his hand as well and began muttering the spell again at the artifacts." Come on fade traveller join in or will consider you as all talk."

Aria watched the mages attempt to activate the artifact before noticing something- the bottom seemed to move.

"Stop, I think you're not doing it right. I don't think this is a magic thing." She said, moving closer and twisting the bottom of it. The magic charged combined with it's activation switch was what it actually took. The artifact began to glow, and the fabric separating the fade and Thedas began to thicken. The demons no longer could break through, and the ones that were still there were terribly weakened.

Aria turned and saw her sister picking of the last of the demons with the others. Huh, we make a decent team, if we tried. She though to herself.

"I... I knew that." Timon commented indigently at the elf before breathing a sigh of relief as the last of the demons was finished off, he took a seat on the ground and took a moment to rest. "Just give me a couple of minutes."

"Whatever, ser blood. " Selesar said shaking his head at him and looked at Aria." Good catch, my lady, it might not look at it but this ragtag group did something great."

Areos scoffed at everyone shaking his head. "Why are we not slitting his throat now?!" Areos demanded to know, scornfully pointing at the Blood Mage, "He may be the very reason those demons attacked us!" He accused, stepping closer in annoyance. Still fuming over being called a squire, and disgusted by the use of blood magic. He turned to the templar, an accusing glare in his eye, at the fact that she was letting two mages roam free, she should have put both to the sword by now.

Timon shook his head and looked at the other mage. " What did i tell you? Not gratitude and more accusations. " He said casually not afraid of Areos, he said showing the cut in his arm." Did i control somebody? No. Didnt summon a demon? Despite what a certain squire thinks i did not. Did i harm myself to help some jackass hide who wants to kill me and templar. yep. "

"Right, we move into an ancient temple, awaken its defences, the Mage fights with us rather than against us and, clearly, he's the one to blame. You, my friend, need to control your temper." Ariathari said, after smiling at both the blood Mage and Salsear.

She listened to Timon's protests and nodded a bit in agreement. Any power was dangerous if used wrongly, of course. It was just as easy to control others with money, information, and weapons as it was to control them with blood.

She sat down in front of the alter that the artifact was placed on and looked around th ruins. Her clan could call this place home, after a little clean up. She couldn't wait to tell them the news, once they got back to WoodBridge she planned to wait on them and show them the way here.

As she sat, Aria assessed the group, wondering if another battle would break out. Angry warrior... Whatever the Templar was, a blood mage and a quite amusing battle Mage, a dwarvin merchant, Aria and Kaja, her sister. Quite the group.

Areos glared more intensely at the blood mage. "Call me a squire one more time and we'll find out how much blood you can lose before you get a fancy spell off, sycophant." Areos threatened, before placing his arms on his hips and glaring at the elf woman. "You must be unfamiliar with blood magic, and apostates like him. Though I didn't expect an elf to know any different." He said scornfully, before searching for away out of the ruin. Cursing the Maker for placing in this awful situation, with these despicable people.

((@Revas Kenway wake up ;- ;) )

"Right, and so is the new Divine who completely restructured the circles and made them so that they were no longer prisons. I'm the one who doesn't understand." Aria scoffed before standing. She hated idiots who dare to insult her intellect, especially when they came in the form of a brute who was good for nothing but killing.

((@Sleipnir When do you want me to take over for Kaja?)

"And he clearly unaware of some elven keeper magical practices." Timon commented she said to Areos before looking back at Aria." Look i appreciate the help but i find myself getting tired of trying to convince people i am no threat. They are either religious fanatics or had a tragic experience, the later i cant under and both i cant chance. live and let live, i say though i would still be weary of what is capable of."

Emile yawned lazily at the argument. "If you start another fight, I will not save you again" he said nonchalantly to Areos. "The Circle hasn't changed...I'm proof of that. Oh sure, it outwardly gives the impression that it's helping mages learn, but it's still the same oppressive crap we've been dealing with for years. So I made a plan to escape...which may or may not have involved a Fennec...shut up."

((Oh my glob. Sorry. Exams are a pain ;_; and I have no idea what's going on. Winging it, so it's gonna be crappy))

Rookie stood there, letting them argue or whatever it was they were doing. She didn't do much in battle, though there wasn't much she could do.

Ugh. First it was the bloody fucking Mages. Now walking skeletons and demons. Though the demons she was use to, just not the skeletons.

Perhaps it'd be best if she left, she wrote to her father of the location. She needn't be there any longer. That and she didn't want to be around those people any longer. Least she overdose on Lyruim again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back