• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern d o w n p o u r

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

DOWNPOUR
do whatever it takes

Being an idol is a dream that many people have. It's something that is extremely desireable. You get to be on stage, performing to thousands of fans that are cheering for you. What else could you ask for? However, it's very difficult to get in through auditions, and even then people are placed in bad companies or groups that barely last a year or two. So what can you do? What is available for those who want to chase the dream of being an idol that doesn't fade away and will be remembered for years after they retire? There's an academy that started not too long ago, which is the answer to this calling.

This school was created by a company that decided they wanted their trainees to have the best training environment before their debut. They didn't expect it to be such a big hit though. It is a very difficult school to get into and accepts kids as young as 13 into the program, but it can be life or death for your idol career in this school. Due to the fact it is so competitive, they had to find a way to weed out the okay idols and the ones that will excel as soon as they debut. It is almost like a survival show, but a lot more cruel and real. Your ranking is everything in this school, without it, you are just another face in the crowd, unimportant and easily forgotten. But, if you are able to maintain your ranking, your life will be easier. Everything is set up by the number of years you've been at the school, which means it's 1 through 4.

The year isn't determined by age, it's determined by when you entered the school. It is possible to skip into a year ahead, but you are also risking losing your rank if you pursue that and it can ruin you in the school. So what happens when you lose rank you may ask? If you are ranked the lowest, you are kicked out of the school and thus will have to pursue your idol career like everyone else or do something else entirely. The second lowest ranked person also receives a punishment, but that's for a later time. The higher the grade, the more difficult the competition is and the fewer kids there are in the year. For example, in terms of the group program (where you are working to debut in a group), there may be eight people in the fourth year but may only debut with five people because three were voted out.

It's complicated and very difficult for some students who may end up dropping out, but it's a chance to be placed in a company that will secure your position as a top group or idol for a long time. This school also functions as a typical high school, they teach all the usual subjects, alongside the idol directed ones. Some idols that have been around for a long time also volunteer as instructors for vocal, rap, and dance classes. The entire situation is very unique and can be life-changing. Let's just hope you give it everything you got and it results in debuting.

Hey y'alllllllll. So this roleplay is probably going to be really involved and a bit more detailed than most? I'm not having a character limit because there's no need for that. I wanted to put this interest check up to see how much interest it will pull, but the roleplay won't be up for a while because I have a lot of projects in school right now, and I know it's testing season for a lot of people. Anywho, there are just some basic rules if you want to read them, but they don't matter too much right now~

- Realistic face claims only~
- No perfect characters (i know idols seem perfect, but not everyone is that great ok)
- Nobody will have the top ranked character ALL the time okay. Like not happening
- Discord will be used for things such as rankings, challenges, etc
- Romance isn't required
- Probably a fast paced rp with a lot of scene/chapter changes
- You HAVE to be active. Like seriously, if you don't post at least two times a week, your character will get voted out 9/10 because I don't want it dying
- Be detailed with ic posts. Minimum of two decent paragraphs please

O U R
L A S T
S O N G

lowkey rlly hyped for this but like social pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back