• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ₩Ɇ ฿ⱠɆɆĐ ₣ⱠɆ₴Ⱨ, ฿Ʉ₮ ₣ØⱤ₲Ɇ ₴₮ɆɆⱠ (A Cyberpunk themed RP) (Open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the ₩Ɇ ฿ⱠɆɆĐ ₣ⱠɆ₴Ⱨ, ฿Ʉ₮ ₣ØⱤ₲Ɇ ₴₮ɆɆⱠ RP

Welcome to New York, It is the year 2077. Rated Number 234 In WORST Places to live in 2076. This city is both for Big Dreamers and Small Dreamers. Most people either enhance themselves with Cybernetics and or Plastic surgery as well. Others use technology to rebel and use it as weapons of destruction. Some even protect their turf and start gang shootouts. The Main base is Adam's Underground Garage complete with 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, One Kitchen, and One Pantry.

There are Two Large Companies That Operate In The Big Apple:

AnTech: Specializes in the productions of Firearms, Vehicles, Building Materials, etc. AnTech Stands with the Streets and people of the poorer regions of New York. Their weapons and such are very reliable and very cheap to afford.

Gen10 Interprises: Unlike being like AnTech it is the Complete opposite. The Company is made up of Corrupted and Self-serve Officials who just send soldiers onto the streets of New York. Their weapons, and vehicles are not as reliable and are very expensive to afford.

But It is not me who must make the choices here, It is YOU that must make the choices.

Would you be a kind hearted hero? Or will you be corrupted by the sins of money?

You can be many things here in NYC and many jobs are yours to take with the flick of a Pen.

Last edited:
Adam J Johnson

Today, Was a day like any other day. Adam woke up, Ate breakfast, Put on his mask, and he began to work on his motorbike. Yesterday, He had sent a message out on the web for anyone that cares about NYC to join his squad. He grabbed a wrench and began tightening bolts on his Bike as the radio played.
"Radio! Play Human by Rag'n'Bone man." Adam shouted from his spot. The Radio quickly switched the song and began playing the requested song.

I'm only human
I'm only, I'm only
I'm only human, human

Maybe I'm foolish
Maybe I'm blind
Thinkin' I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lyin'
But I'm only human after all
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me
Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?
'Cause I'm only human after all
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

Some people got the real problems
Some people out of luck
Some people think I can solve them
Lord heavens above
I'm only human after all
I'm only human-

Suddenly, Adam was interrupted from singing and his work when there was a knock at his metal garage door. He looked up and quickly stuffed his M17 into the back of his pants in case anything happened. He wasn't sure if it were anybody that had read the message so he approached the door slowly. He put his hand on the cold door handle and opened it.
Standing there was a Police Officer from AnTech. "You are...Adam Johnson?" He asked as he looked up from his tablet. "Why yes, I am. Is there something wrong officer?" Adam asked as he opened the door all the way.

(Anyone can join and Interact)

Last edited:
All those that are wanting to join this RP, you all will have to make a Character sheet (Link above). Once you are finished with that you can join once I approve it.
Have a Good Morning/Day/Night!!
2f9c3cec991b2a431652f089ef25b763.gif
Or Else Johnny Silverhand is comin' for ya'​

Aye mates! This RP is still Open and Accepting! Walk-ins are welcome but Please put up a CS in the CS Thread before you start your great journeys and adventures! Cyberpunk 2077 is out now! Yesssss!!
Cyberpunk 2077 Logo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back