• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom D.Gray-Man MxF Rp (searching for M)

ChibiMonkey

Why stop dreaming when you wake up?
Hi there~

So while I do rp many other things, fandoms, originals, both mxm and MxF I currently craving D.Gray-man MxF fandom rp so I decided to make a separate search thread for it specifically. It seems not a lot of people are familiar with the anime, which, I have no clue why since its one of my personal favorites~ So if you haven't seen it you definitely should!

Some quick but important details about my rp style as well as what I look for in a partner:
- No one liners. Not every post needs to be extremely long or anything, I understand some posts may vary in length depending on time/muse/etc. However, on average I would prefer a minimum of at least two paragraphs. I find having some length to a post helps move the rp along more coherently and smoothly.
- Decent grammar and spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, and I know mine isn't all the time either. However at least so I can understand what you're saying and don't have to start trying to decipher things. Of course mistakes are okay here and there, we're only human.
- This isn't quite as important or a requirement, however I would prefer a frequent poster. I understand we all have lives outside the internet and sometimes things happen, or sometimes our muse is just lacking, I totally understand that. However most of my rps right now, while I love them, are rather slow moving with posts. So someone who can post once a day on average would be ideal. But like I said, this isn't required or anything, I will just love you that much more <3

Now for the rp specifically. I'm looking for someone to play a male character in a MxF pairing. Possible pairings:
Tyki Mikk x OC
Allen Walker x OC
OC x OC (I'd prefer a canon character with my OC but I'd consider an OC x OC)

Feel free to send me a PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back