• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom D&D RP Anyone?

KalenNighteyes

One Thousand Club
I'm curious as to the interest in a Dungeons and Dragons RP. Not going to bother with the dice system. I'm going to start putting stuff together as far as races and classes go. If there is enough interest, I will start a thread in (I assume) the Fandom section seeing as how it does have a fandom. Though it's hard to call... It could go in Fantasy as well...

Sorry forgot to mention that. It would most likely be within the Forgotten Realms seeing as how I am more familiar with that location.

Possibly, looks pretty neat actually, could I be a sentient bear, follow up question, could that bear be a bard?

I'd like to try a RP like this. I'm only familiar with Pathfinder, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Cool. That's a couple people! I'm going to start putting things together, but I'm still not going to post until we have maybe 2 or 3 more people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back