• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy d&d player search + original fantasy 1x1 search

milkyways

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐠𝐡
hello! so, as you can kind of tell from the title this is a two part search ( kinda????)
first of all, a friend and i desperately want to get into d&d and are looking for a DM and other players. people who are willingly to help us as we really don’t know what we are doing. we both have characters ( a half elf and a dark elf ) and know some basics of d&d, but most of it is pretty confusing to us.
we don’t mind how often the game would take place ( though preferably something long term ) and just really want something immersive and fun. ( romantic subplots and what not welcome )
the platform we use is debatable. we could go for this site, discord, roll20, etc.

alternative to a full on d&d game ( i guess this would still be consider d&d idk. i honestly think i would prefer something like this ) we could just create a fantasy group roleplay together with dice rolling aspects similar to d&d. i would still want someone to take a dm-ish as neither my friend or i are comfortable with that yet. you know, just someone who could create obstacles and what not for the group. this one could have a lot of creative room and space for character relationships, romance, etc. idk. im a sap for fantasy, action, and romance packed into one. my friend and i have an idea for the world in which this would take place, but again aren’t comfortable being the actual head of the the ‘game’. but it would take place in a post-apocalyptic world where the apocalypse opened other relams ( sp? im tired lmao) thus bringing on the other races. our roleplay would take place hundreds of years later where humans are the minority and the other races have the law of the land. the world has reverted back to middle age like technology. etc, etc. i can go into more detail later on.

and finally, if anyone would just want to roleplay 1x1 with my and my elf babe i am down for that. i prefer some romance mixed with angst, drama, and action. maybe someone who is willing to have some d&d qualities, but with just the two of us.
you’d be roleplaying against my lovely daughter, serephina. a nineteen year old noble half-elf who often time overthinks her own power, but doesn’t think her nobility makes her any better than anyone else. she is strong-willed and independent. she doesn’t like her father’s overprotective-ness and strives to prove to other high-elf’s that her half-breed status doesn’t make her any less of a hero.
she’s bisexual so your character’s gender wouldn’t matter.

please pm me or comment here if interested in anything i mentioned above.

Hello! I could help out with dnd! I’ve been playing for more than a year, and I’ve been wanting to try my hand at dm-ing. If you and your friend are willing to put up with a new dm I’m all for it!

We'd be totally down. I can give our discords if you'd like to talk there? Or some other platform?

If you are still looking for other players, i might be interested? Ive been playing for almost 2 years (on roll20 so im at least a little familiar!) and have been working on dming for my own friends and have more than a few characters ive been dying to try out lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back