Advice/Help D&D Homebrew Help? [5e]

DazzlingPhoenix

Dragon Enthusiast
Hi, I'm a kinda-new-kinda-not D&D player that's been trying to Homebrew classes, races, and story for a dragon universe I already have established so I can DM some people. If anyone has some helpful ideas or tips that'd be amazing!

The main classes I have right now are mostly based around the preexisting classes in the 5e Handbook, some with their own twists.

The races however are based completely off of the dragon species I have in my universe, some with their own unique abilities some more basic.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

(also it's like 12am at the time of posting this so I might not respond quickly)

So, why are you ditching the original D&D classes at all? And if you are ditching both all the classes and all the races of the original D&D, at that point would it perhaps not be better to simply use a different dice system, or even make one yourself?

So, why are you ditching the original D&D classes at all? And if you are ditching both all the classes and all the races of the original D&D, at that point would it perhaps not be better to simply use a different dice system, or even make one yourself?
That's a good question actually, I think it was just because D&D is easier for people to grasp the concept of rather than me saying "Dragon TTRPG"

Now that I think about it, making it a different system entirely might work better for what I'm planning. Thank you!

That's a good question actually, I think it was just because D&D is easier for people to grasp the concept of rather than me saying "Dragon TTRPG"

Now that I think about it, making it a different system entirely might work better for what I'm planning. Thank you!

You're welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back