• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D campaign?

AppleMANN25

48% apple 50% man 2% dm
Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone is interested in running a d&d campaign with me I’m thinking a party of 5? We might need a dm but I’m willing to do it I’m just a slight noob so forgive me if I’m rubbish. If your interested please reply in this chat and post your character sheet as well so I can figure out my life, anyway have a happy day and thank you for looking at this thread

ive never played, but ive wanted to try my hand at it for a while so sure, im interested

I’ll wait a week until our session zero because I understand that you all have lives and stuff unless you guys wanna get started asap

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye thank you for offering but you can be whatever class you want also at the moment I’m kind of unsure to what cs I’m gonna do dm wise is there anything you want me to cs as?

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye thank you for offering but you can be whatever class you want also at the moment I’m kind of unsure to what cs I’m gonna do dm wise is there anything you want me to cs as?
Well I think DnD beyond creates lovely character sheets. Roll 20's are very functional as well, but I assume harder to transfer over but overall worth while. There are also various empty formats found online.

Yeah I think dnd beyond is the way to go honestly another guy earlier was talking about roll 20 but I’ve got more experience using dnd beyond so ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back