• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

D&D 5e

I take my (rapier or quarterstaff?) And I walk or charge towards them, charge if it's a quarterstaff.

(1d8 + 2 = 7)

(I'd recommend the rapier) 

You approach one of them and swing your rapier (rolling) and hit! For (rolling again) 10 points of damage. The goblins falls over dead, a clean cut in the center of its chest

Avar rolled toward the the closer goblin and pierced upward with his short sword into the base of it's head. Using his other hand to under the pommel to force it deeper.

Avar gets up and breaths out heavily while bending backward in annoyance. After returning to his fully upright state he kicks the body of the goblin he killed and then plucks out his blade and wipes it on the armor of the goblin. "Should we go in further?" He asks the other hire.

"Let's just go onward before we lose anymore daylight. This place is rather dreary even by thief standards..." he moves slowly to the cave.

"okay." He follows the other guy. He still does'nt know his name.

As you walk, you hear footsteps at a fork in the passage, follow the footsteps or go the other way?

Avar wants to go on so he checks with his accomplice,"I'm inclined to follow the steps inward ... quietly of course. You game?"

"all there can be is a stray scout."

He kept following him.

(Roll for perception check) Looks around carefully for traps and points of interest.

(Rolled an 8 RIP me)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were to stop and look you'd  be moving too slow to catch up with the steps, so I'd advise you keep moving.

"Scratch that.We should move on and be done with this place." he snarls and goes after the retreating sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back