• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

D&D 5e

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
I'll be DMing, post your character sheets here. We aren't playing in any real campaign, and I'm a pretty novice and loose DM. Also make your character here: www.orcpub.com 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some sort of story planned dude? If yes then I'm interested.

Alright guys, I'm ready to start so we're going to begin now.

It's Late in the evening, and you three are out at the tavern. Whether you went together or not is up to you, but regardless. The noise is deafening, everyone is yelling and singing, but through all the noises and chatter, something is very audible. The bard, he's been playing for quite a while now and he's loud enough for everyone to hear, he suddenly stops playing and stands on a table, "may I have everyone's attention?!" He asks, and several heads turn as the noit's becomes quieter. "Thank you, I have a task that I'd like to ask of any brave adventurers looking for a quick coin: my coin purse has been stolen by a group of goblins, they're in a cave just north of here. If anyone would do me a favor and return it for me, I'd be very grateful, and would give you a little something in return..." 

Now over to you guys, what do you do? I'll deal with you each one at a time.

A man in a black top hat with a red ribbon and a nice suit raises his hand. "I'll go." His cloak is attached to the sleeves of his jacket by some odd force and has a set of vials and equipment, as well as a dragonchess set. A cane with a handle rather intricate was attatched to his belt, which had a bronze buckle and a holster where a gun would go. Similarly, several slots were there for daggers. "The cave's got to have some coppers, at least."

Once Kambie makes his character I'll be ready to start

NEVER call me that.

Also, are you using the starter set's adventure?

A man in a black top hat with a red ribbon and a nice suit raises his hand. "I'll go." His cloak is attached to the sleeves of his jacket by some odd force and has a set of vials and equipment, as well as a dragonchess set. A cane with a handle rather intricate was attatched to his belt, which had a bronze buckle and a holster where a gun would go. Similarly, several slots were there for daggers. "The cave's got to have some coppers, at least."

NEVER call me that.

Also, are you using the starter set's adventure?

"Alright, to you I'll give a bag of coins half the worth of the gold in my coin purse, anyone else?" He says, waiting patiently 

no, I'm using a little adventure one of my DM friends made up to use for a first session

"I'd be a fool to venture into some cave on the word of a stranger so I think a reward is justified." Avar said as he walked out of the shadowy corner in his seemingly simple attire. It was lightweight and topped with black dye that was clearly of a cheap extract. However on him it seemed oddly suited. There were a few scowls and grumbles as some who looked interesting in joining backed down. Not a lot of people liked hanging out with known Thieves and even less so with one who was also Tiefling.

Approaching the bard he said,"Judging by your skills with your instrument I think you must have some dealings with a Bard college of some renown? An introductory letter for later use and a some gold would make it worth my time and skills." Grinned the devil horned entity as it performed a mock bow.

"I'd be a fool to venture into some cave on the word of a stranger so I think a reward is justified." Avar said as he walked out of the shadowy corner in his seemingly simple attire. It was lightweight and topped with black dye that was clearly of a cheap extract. However on him it seemed oddly suited. There were a few scowls and grumbles as some who looked interesting in joining backed down. Not a lot of people liked hanging out with known Thieves and even less so with one who was also Tiefling.

Approaching the bard he said,"Judging by your skills with your instrument I think you must have some dealings with a Bard college of some renown? An introductory letter for later use and a some gold would make it worth my time and skills." Grinned the devil horned entity as it performed a mock bow.

"If your interested I can get you into the bards college, I'll discuss it with you once you get the coin purse back, you two will split the gold reward."

A burly redhaired Dwarf stood from the bar, leaving behind an impressive pile of tankards and a half-dozen strung out drinking mates as he turned. "Sounds like ah good scrahp lahds, count me ihn."

He brushed some dirt off his plain, undecorated shirt, "Nahme's Dahrihn, got some stuff ihn my cahrt ihf you gihve me ah mihnute to grahb iht. Don't like tah weahr me ahrmor ihn tah tahvern, bahd luck you see."

A burly redhaired Dwarf stood from the bar, leaving behind an impressive pile of tankards and a half-dozen strung out drinking mates as he turned. "Sounds like ah good scrahp lahds, count me ihn."

He brushed some dirt off his plain, undecorated shirt, "Nahme's Dahrihn, got some stuff ihn my cahrt ihf you gihve me ah mihnute to grahb iht. Don't like tah weahr me ahrmor ihn tah tahvern, bahd luck you see."

"Alright... I'll buy you a beer if you come back alive, sound good?"

"Ahye." Darin replied before turning to the other two, "Ih'll be waihtihn' fer you lot outsihde."

With that he strode out the door to get ready for the coming adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back