• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

D&D 5e |The Haunting of Genning House

The Muscle Wizard doesn't feel like it's doing justice to the stories, but it's not bad. He's going to quickly realize that it's not very strong.

The Muscle Wizard doesn't feel like it's doing justice to the stories, but it's not bad. He's going to quickly realize that it's not very strong.

Usually the muscle Wizard would do 1D6 damage with his unarmed strike, but I felt that seemed too much compared to the 2D6 of a Greatsword. Plus the feat system of 3.5 greatly helped to increase his capabilities. I can definitely brush up Neck Snap. I might work on that tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the DM approves, I can let you check out my Pugilist build and you can see if you'd like to play it. It's basically a monk that's built to serve as an off-tank for the party, to support the Fighter or Paladin if a Barbarian isn't available.

I think I know your god I would like to get to his character ark soon for that one. Have some ideas. Just to tell you I hope we may have more campain after the house. Unless you want to stop after the house. And @Cheesemick I'm guessing you have his spells wrote down somewhere else because I don't see it on the sheet.

I have unseen servant, eldrich blast,awakened mind, and friends? Sounds good! Do we do it here? who are the other characters? o: @Blu3

I have unseen servant, eldrich blast,awakened mind, and friends? Sounds good! Do we do it here? who are the other characters? o: @Blu3

I noticed some things wrong

.You gain proficiency in Wisdom and charisma saving throws

.Start at level 3

.Should have more then 6 hit points

.For your skills you should only have  Athletics, Intimidation from your backround and pick two from  Arcana, Deception, History, Intimidation, Investigation, Nature, and Religion

Okay, I like him just some thing

.Start at level 3

.forgot to add passive perception

.Armor class should be 15 (14 is from scalemale then add the plus 1 dex mod to get 15)

.You have two extra languages 

.Just tell me more reasons why your character hates gnomes

Kind of a running joke. DM here is a friend of mine. It's a stupid running joke that got started in one of their games. Their DM hated gnomes with a blind passion for no reason other than them being "Wannabe Dwarves".

"Their beards are puny! Magic is for pussies! Anyone who plays a Gnome will find themselves fighting an Ancient Gold Dragon at level 1."

-my DM, a Dwarf sympathizer.

I could retcon the whole gnome thing if you want. Freeform roleplay has allowed me to develop Klaus a bit more. And when I have time, I will level him up to 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back