• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic CyberPunk Noir? Check!

DignifiedRain

Building Character Since 1993
Are you interested in a detailed CyberPunk RP?

The last thing you remember is the cold burn of the steel table underneath you. A mans voice fading out and becoming distorted as he counted backwards, "9.. 8.. 7.. That's it, slowly now-" the low hiss of gas being released from some form of chemical tanks can be heard from somewhere behind you. Medical latex gloves and the stale state of plastics can be smelled. Your eye lids became heavy and slowly you slipped into darkness.

A blue light begins a slow strobe within your room, you open your eyes to great the darkness. As you take a moment to let your eyes adjust the room begins to fill in with rough but familiar shapes, you lay upon a bed, your own you are certain. It is unclear how you got here, but you are in your home.

The blue light begins to strobe again. As you look around to identify the source, it takes only but a moment to realize that it is you who is giving off this strange light. The blue strobes of illumination are coming from a dime sized point flashing just under the skin of your wrist.

You touch it lightly. After a brief moment an electronic chime is heard followed by a series of red texts scrolling in front of your eyes reading...

"Initializing human structure...

Welcome To CloudNet....

Queuing File. T132.St.Cled.Avi ..."

as the text fades a video begins to play...

"Welcome to Eden, Citizen!"

SKELETOR APPROVES
suitm.gif

Fantastic!

The RP is starting to move along very nicely! Can't wait to see the rest of the characters!

This looks fierce interesting lad! ;)

Any chance you've played Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions?

To be honest with ya mate, I'd love if they made a standalone Spiderman Noir game; best part of the whole Shattered Dimensions game by far! ;)

You don't mind if I have a snoop around your roleplay? ;)

There's a bit of details I should read over!

I do! Sorry lad, I was gone to Mass but yes, 'tis very interesting! ;)

I think it's because there already trying to make characters! ;)

Lmao, I did not realize I almost completely copied your interest check title until after I posted mine. I swear it was a coincidence, I'm sorry, please don't kill me

Anyway, this sounds awesome. Imma check it out.

@Sutoka Akuma Find something you liked?

Well then.

Don't forget about us! Lets keep this thread alive so that we can grow our RP!

Just going to give this a little bump :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back