• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Become a LEGEND - Only In N I G H T C I T Y [Cyberpunk 2077 rp]

acecadet

Dorkatello
Roleplay Type(s)
Rewriting this properly now that I've had some time to sit down.

Hi, I'm Weaver, long time lurker, longer time roleplayer. I've been replaying Cyberpunk 2077 and it has become my new brain worm. As a result, I am really eager to find someone who'd be interested in roleplaying a 1x1 in the game universe. I would definitely consider adopting the show as well, though I'm going to let you know straight off the bat that I have a mighty Need to write for Male V, so I will find some way to interject this mfker into that universe.

Before we get to the deetz, here's some info about me :)

• I've been roleplaying on and off for over 15 years (Any of ya out there remember Neopets?). I'm in my 30's and as such, I will not roleplay with anyone under 20.
    Not that I have any intereset in getting graphic, but the game has adult themes and I'd like to write with an adult person.

• I can reply 1-3 times a week. Good weeks, it can be an every day thing. Bad weeks, I'll let you know. I promise to keep you in the loop if RL things prevent me from being online.

• I ship Male V/Panam, though I'm open to other pairings (Male V/So Mi anyone???). I don't rp smut.

• I'm a Talkative Terry and nothing makes me happier than geeking out about my dumb special interests, so if you also like to talk about plots and scenes and things that could happen, we'll get along great!

• I don't mind rping with canon characters or OC characters.

Sooooo, I really loved the Phantom Liberty DLC and I'd love to do some sort of plot in that vein. The whole game is just a gold mind for neat ideas, so here's some random plots that have been bouncing around my head. Feel free to pick one, or we can chat more about ideas.

1- Phantom Liberty (IMEAN COME ON, SO MI)

2- I love the idea of a competing Merc. Maybe your character and V are in competition for something and then circumstances force them to work together >8)
This can honestly be adapted to any kind of character (Corpo, ganger, netwatch, you get it)

3- I want to do something with the whole AI concept that the game just introduces and never does a whole lot with, because the whole concept of the Blackwall and the AI's of this world are AMAZING. I dunno what the deal with this one can be. Cue the "I just think it's neat" Marge meme.

4- Street Kid V is really fascinating to me, as there has to be a whole host of people that V knows that are just not in the game. Another 'I just think it's neat' idea.

I know this is a super narrow interest, but I'm hoping someone out there has the same hankering to explore this world as I do. If any of the above sounds appealing, feel free to reply here or DM me

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back