• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cute Vampire Rp!

Mikailgirl

Butterfly Child
I'm looking to play this fun vampire prompt that I think would be pretty dang fun! All I request that you play as a male and the master, other than that everything is up to you! :D

I'm pretty free all the time, so no too much waiting for responses. 

--------

Angela yawns as she wakes at sunset…which really was a little dumb but her master had said something about vampire instincts or something like that. Really she just wanted to sleep in but she guessed sleeping in was for the alive.

After she rises out of the coffin, eyes adjusting to the dark room, would it kill her master to get some lights..maybe it would. Who knows, that old bat was too stuck in the past. Her starlight weakly light the room, something her master didn’t mind..a miracle. 

Angela combs out her stark blond hair, yellow eyes sharp against her corpse pale skin. She was beautiful but very much missed her sky blue eyes and flushed cheeks. She always felt she looked washed out but her master preferred her dead looks, telling her a human girl could never compare. She thought that was just a way to get out of her naggings.
Finally satisfied with her hair, she opens her closet and groan. Damn her master has once again changed her clothes to something he liked..seriously she did not want to look like the adams family. Just because she was dead didn’t mean black was now her favorite color. She scoffs and grins, looking in the very back..yes! There were some outfits left, her style.

She grins at twirls, man she looked great! With her morning retinue done she feels the sharp craving of blood naw its way into her, time for that ever important breakfast. She heads towards the kitchen and groans..more classical..sure it was nice but it got boring after awhile. Well it’s what her master liked..even if he liked boring music. Her thoughts makes her giggle.

She finally knocks but grin when he opens the door and she isn’t there..that was the oldest prank in the book at her master fell for it. She snickers and mask her presence more, watching her master..he was such a handsome man..the vampirism making him look even more wild but hot. "Morning master!" She appears in the doorway, grinning.

-----

TL:DR: This is a romantic rp between a vampire sire and his fledgling. She's young only around 70 years old. I want to build a cool vampire story with you. 1-3 paragraphs please. If this sounds like something you would like please contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back