• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the wolf's blood

Lucy was silent while she cooked thinking about what her nightmare had been about

(Sorry I had some problems with my account the past few days. Can someone tell me what happened and where everyone is at?)

blood wolf]alex nodded and called "food's ready come and get it marth" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14836-goldencharizard4/ said:
@GoldenCharizard4[/URL]
(go like 50 pages why dont ya!)

i twirled around smelling the food. "gimmie some now brudder im starving!" i woofed/whimpered

@blood wolf

(well shade and alex are an item, we got a new character, alex and lucy had an agruement, currently its the next day and alex is out all day hunting)

Ladia opened one eye and groaned. The sun blazed down and blinded her. She stood up and craned her neck. It was stiff. She looked around and tried to remember what happened. She then remembered and sat up. There was that little girl who followed her. What was her name? Sierra. Ladia looked around and noticed she was on the roof. "Again?", she said annoyed. "I still sleep walk? I thought coming to this mansion would fix that." Ladia jumped off the roof and landed in a tree. Suddenly the branch snapped and she fell down screaming. She groaned on the ground and slowly got up. "Smooth Ladia....", she said as she walked back to the door. She walked in and sat on the couch. She laid her head back and sighed.

(Is it day time? Also if I said something wrong, tell me I'll fix it )

Lucy pulled out her pocket knife and a fresh carving stick then sat down by a window and watched the clouds widdling without looking which was oddly easier

Lucy finished her carving and looked at it, she gasped...it was a vampire...she quickly hid the carving and put away her pocket knife she needed to clear her head so her decided maybe a trip to the store might help so she headed towards the city Walmart

"I wish I could do more for them" Seika said before the familiar smell of blood strangled his mind and his eyes flashed red. Blood the word raced through his mind as Seika raced to it, the source was a girl with a knife to her wrist behind a store. "Vampire?" The girl asked as he nodded looking at her blood in his human for.

Lucy came up and glanced around at the small places outside the store that sold items as well she had put her bow on to co er her ears and looped her tail into her belt to his it as well while she was in the city she was currently looking at some girl scout cookies

"Why did you make yourself bleed?" Seika asked the girl who was bleeding while she stood, "I want you to change me" The girl said with a smile as she showed her bleeding arm making his eyes flash again. "No!" He screamed out as he had an internal fight between his starved vampire side and himself

Later Alex came home carrying three bucks, a pair if geese and a boar "guys I'm home" he called out walking inside

Lucy heard yelling and she turned her head towards it and as casually as possible so she would not draw attention walked behind the store and saw a girl and...Seika?

[QUOTE="blood wolf]Later Alex came home carrying three bucks, a pair if geese and a boar "guys I'm home" he called out walking inside

[/QUOTE]
Shade was sitting in a tree in the back yard when Alex came home looking around out side

rawr!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back