• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the wolf's blood

[QUOTE="blood wolf]when alex finished he fell asleep slowly

[/QUOTE]
Shade breathed softly listening to alexes heart beat as she slept

rawr!!!!

alex eventually awoke and got up and dressed for hunting, on his way out he wrote a note for shade and lucy, telling them he's going to be gone a all day and he wants shade and lucy to at least get to know each other

Seika walked and looked at the amulet "I'm going to give it to them" he said as he put it back in its box while he traveled through the woods

Shade woke up shortly after Alex left realizing that Alex wasn't there any more witch made freaked out a little not seeing the not he left she went down stairs to see if Lucy was still there

rawr!!!!

(shyland, and or scara byte do me a favor and wake lucy up, i would but alex is currently out hunting)

Lucy jolted and sat up screaming she stopped and was wide eyed breathing hard and had a cold sweat

Lucy held one of the couch pillows in a death grip so tight you could hear then fabrics tearing under her claws

Lucy shuddered and slowly began to relaxed burying her face in the pillow she held till she was completely relaxed

Lucy got up and a single tear dell from her cheek she quickly wiped it away and went to go cook breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back