• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the wolf's blood

" Ya just try to act normal these people don't take kindly to breaking the rules " Lucy said and kept walking after awhile they got into the city and she walked down the busy streets hands in her pockets ears completely still under the bow and her tail in like a belt around her waist

(@Lord Anubis your in the city right)

"I can try .." Winter sniffed the air after people walked by and cocked her head. "Why are we so different? Why are they different?" she tried not to wag her tail.

Lucy sighed and said quietly knowing only she could hear " Because you are a werewolf and I'm a blood wolf where supposed to be extinct, and they are all either human, vampire, demon practically anything but like us "

Lucy smelled the air for her and shook her head " I would be able to smell it " she whispered

Wild Born]" Ya just try to act normal these people don't take kindly to breaking the rules " Lucy said and kept walking after awhile they got into the city and she walked down the busy streets hands in her pockets ears completely still under the bow and her tail in like a belt around her waist ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5069-lord-anubis/ said:
@Lord Anubis[/URL] your in the city right)
(I sure am lol!)

Malkavian had dropped off the suit case reading the file, before leaving agian into the city. The vampire would not be out for some time till tonight. He walked down the streets he could tell his presence, was having a effect in the city. Some of the vampire presences lowered their own in a attempt to hide from him. Other ones simply were weary. However the lycans he could sence were uneasy by him. Their group leader would seem to not lile him hear.

Malkavian turned a corner onto a shopping district. This be a good place to start investigating. He walked down into a store called wal-mart heading inside. It had bin a while sence he, had bin in such a store.

Lucy walked all the way to Walmart and looked around at the knife's she needed to sharped hers so while she waited she looked at the others

Malkavian proceeded to the sports section housing, hunting gear, fishing, etc. He walked down the ile till he turned a corner. The scent hif his nose one he had not smelled in a long time. A blood wolf strange one was in the city of all places. If he could smell her, she was not hiding her scent well from any"prying eyes". He proceeded slowly to the ile careful not to excert his presence. He began inspecting the ammunition case a little bit aways from the knives.

@Wildborn

Lucy picked up a knife and inspected it she smelled the air and said " there no use in hidding now " she knew he was there she sighed and put the knife down hands on her hips she turned to him

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Lucy picked up a knife and inspected it she smelled the air and said " there no use in hidding now " she knew he was there she sighed and put the knife down hands on her hips she turned to him

[/QUOTE]
Mallavian sighed turning to the girl speaking in a tone only she could hear" seems even i could not hide my presence from a blood wolf." He said calmly. He looked in her eyes" you do not hide your scent well you know." He said.

" your not to good at hidding either " Lucy said and stayed alert at all times

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" your not to good at hidding either " Lucy said and stayed alert at all times

[/QUOTE]
Malkavian smiled" it would appear so." He said calmly. He picked up a case of .308 ammo holding it in his hand. He took a step towerds her" i see you are more alert know thats good you should always be like that." He said his stormy grey eyes looking into hers.

Lucy didn't blink her yellow eyes watching him she stood up ground firmly

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Lucy didn't blink her yellow eyes watching him she stood up ground firmly

[/QUOTE]
Malkavian smiled his eyes locking on flashing a bright red before returning to normal. He spoke softly" relax if i wanted to harm you rest asured i would have done so by know." He said respectively.

(Woah, what happened?)

Mia doodled wings, attached to wolves. She saw many at night, pass through the city, so she knew how to draw them very well. She pulled a strand from her face, and pulling it behind her ear. She then drew her name under the doodle, and started up at the leaves that surrounded her, as she sat under a willow tree.

(Nothing really happened malkavains on a case with the police, and is currently in wal-mart with Lucy. Also i think winter as well.)

Alex was on has after noon walk, eventually he came across a girl drawing something, he was tired and want to sit down 'hi um is it all right if i sit down here" Alex asked motioning to the spot next to the girl

Mia looked up at the man who asked to sit. "Go ahead!" She said cheerfully. "The name's Mia, what's yours?" She says scooting over a bit so he could sit next to her.

"Alex, Alex bloodrage, pleasure to meet you" he said sitting down not caring if she could see his wolf ears and tail

Mia didn't notice his unhuman features. She decided to start a conversation. "So, I've never seen you around here. Did you just move to the city?" She asked closing her journal.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Lucy relaxed slightly

[/QUOTE]
Malkavian smiled" so what is a blood wolf doing out here in the city surely you know its dangerous to do so." He said calmly.

"no, i just normally don't walk this path from the storm mansion" Alex said carving something into a flat piece of metel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back