• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of the Sunstone: A 5e Adventure. OOC and Sheet placement.

Hahaha. Consider it punched. It used to be pretty common back in like, 2010-2012 or so. Right around the time when Skyrim, Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3 started coming out.

Ok, first an update.

Sorry everyone for the large delay, been spending my time on double shifts and such to pay for my vacation. I'm going to NY for a while.

Spent the day in major errands as well, where Murphys Law was in effect. But by a few nat 20's, I managed to get through. Will update when all be calm again and when I have some peace of mind to accommodate GM stuff. Sorry about that, hope you all be around when I return. Till then.

Ok, first an update.

Sorry everyone for the large delay, been spending my time on double shifts and such to pay for my vacation. I'm going to NY for a while.

Spent the day in major errands as well, where Murphys Law was in effect. But by a few nat 20's, I managed to get through. Will update when all be calm again and when I have some peace of mind to accommodate GM stuff. Sorry about that, hope you all be around when I return. Till then.

Out of curiosity, where are you vacationing from and why New York City?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back