• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
When the Bard is super hot but she's also a mourning wife and also a mother searching for her child with all the fury of Liam Neeson

Bram, Bram run

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
I would like to send my snake in the house at this point.
If possible, she'd do a complete round.
She has an ability "smell enemies" at 50 feet without having to see them, plus advantage on perception

Haha, yeah, mage hand. I was listening to a song with "ghost" in the lyrics and accidentally made a new spell lol.

i dont need to personally but i also just showed up so if everyone is hurting let them rest.

of course, there might be a feeling of urgency about saving their friend that might prevent them from doing so.

From my POV, its either we go in now or we don't have to bother. Because in real life, nobody ever would say "wow, someone has just disappeared in a ghost house, let's just go to sleep and come back tomorrow". I have an issue with this in DnD in general tbh. "hey, we are at this super dangerous place, its also just noon, but why dont we take a long rest right here in the lair cause we are spell depleted". It just sounds super fake to me, but many people don't see it as an issue.
On the other hand though, I do have spells, I mostly used the snake for fighting.

From my POV, its either we go in now or we don't have to bother. Because in real life, nobody ever would say "wow, someone has just disappeared in a ghost house, let's just go to sleep and come back tomorrow". I have an issue with this in DnD in general tbh. "hey, we are at this super dangerous place, its also just noon, but why dont we take a long rest right here in the lair cause we are spell depleted". It just sounds super fake to me, but many people don't see it as an issue.
On the other hand though, I do have spells, I mostly used the snake for fighting.
No, true. But 5E/D&D is structured that way. I wanted to make sure the players had the opportunity.

Seeing as we've spent like 2-3 pages trying to get into this damn house, I just want to pick.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment , dae mec dae mec , ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose , Noam Noam

I have a single spell besides the cantrips, so I'll be pretty useless, but I can still use those cantrips lol. If everyone wants to go in without resting that's okay, I guess. Also WlfSamurai, you're right, it's hilarious how we've all been standing around staring at the house, pfff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back