• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I can't even sell it because we're practically in Walter Bernhard's realm of Darkness

So its just a super drug in my bag that is apparently unstable magical steroids

OMG, I have tears in my eyes from this exchange.

Since you have both lists, you can choose between the two for the number you rolled. Which ever you prefer.

Wow. So good. I was literally LOL'ing in my home office.

Yes
I need this thing dead as quickly as possible
You absolutely can attempt it, but this is D&D of course. So, there'd be an attack roll to do. If you manage to sink the ball in or shove it in its mouth (dangerous) with an attack roll, I don't know there would be damage, but the damn thing would probably run off to vainly attempt to fix it.

Since you have both lists, you can choose between the two for the number you rolled. Which ever you prefer.

You absolutely can attempt it, but this is D&D of course. So, there'd be an attack roll to do. If you manage to sink the ball in or shove it in its mouth (dangerous) with an attack roll, I don't know there would be damage, but the damn thing would probably run off to vainly attempt to fix it.
Seen what mine was in the D&D wiki and it is "A translucent coin, minted in an unknown land." Honestly like that better than a damn rabbit's foot.

And then the wolf would die in the woods somewhere, alone. Cut off from its kin. Surrounded by carrion birds waiting for prey and trees who stretch to hide the body. "Where's papa?" the pups will say. "Hush," the mother wolf will say. "Some damn idiot shoved a ball down his throat and we never saw him again."

Pff, game plan: Bram shoves the thing down its throat, Arala puts it to sleep, the gang spends 10 minutes trying to get the ball out of the wolf.

Well for the sake of entertainment I'll keep the holy poop. It will add some... depth, to my character.

Well for the sake of entertainment I'll keep the holy poop. It will add some... depth, to my character.

If you're keeping the holy poop, I vote that you get to keep the cube too. It's only fair to appreciate your sacrifice. :,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back