• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Currently Looking For A Partner

Gold Snow

Hi there! :) *Waves* I'm Gold Snow but you guys can call me Snow :) I'm currently craving a Bucky X My OC Rp; Im just going to post my OC below and if anyone is interested please Pm me with an interesting fact about you or something you find interesting :D

www.taaz.com/images/331EC93452096BBB82FBF2FCBFB35935.jpg

Name: Rosa Blackthorn

Species: Siren

Powers: When her eyes glow blue, she can control people with her voice but can be stoped if her mouth is covered and doesn't work that well on those that have their ears covered. She also shares the same abilities as the super soldiers

Information:
Rosa met Bucky while she was in the army then Steve, Helping them with any missions but when Steve was unable to help Bucky and he fell from the train she was devastated. She hid herself away when Steve died on a mission next; feeling alone with the two people closest to her gone.

Time slipped her by and 2012 rolled around; she found out Steve was alive and set to seek him out by trying to draw out the avengers and to talk to Steve again after the battle of New York but things don't go as planned when Hydra finds out about her and send the winter solider to capture her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back