Advice/Help Curious.

Riy

Medieval Thuggery.
Are they any major ways to know if you are being ghosted? And if so, is there a way to end a discussion? I am new to this website, so I don't know much. Thanks!

Asking is the easiest way. You should just ask if they're still interested or participating in the RP. If not, then I guess there's not much to do but find more partners.

Another way would be to introduce another idea for the RP in OOC and see if they seem remotely interested.

It's also a good idea to stay calm and be understanding! ^^ Someone who ghosts may just be avoiding confrontation or don't have a way to end the RP properly.

Asking is the easiest way. You should just ask if they're still interested or participating in the RP. If not, then I guess there's not much to do but find more partners.

Another way would be to introduce another idea for the RP in OOC and see if they seem remotely interested.

It's also a good idea to stay calm and be understanding! ^^ Someone who ghosts may just be avoiding confrontation or don't have a way to end the RP properly.
Ah! Alright! Thanks!

It depends on what you mean by ghosting. If your asking how do you tell if someone is not interested/has left the roleplay

1. Check when they were last active on this site. Some people have the last log in on their profile, if not you click find button on their profile, this will take you to where you can see their content. It will show you when they last posted on this site.

screenshot.png

3. If they aren't online just wait it out. They're probably busy IRL.

4. If they are online than do as JPax suggested and just ask them if the're still interested.

5. I'd give it a week before moving on to give them time to answer.

It depends on what you mean by ghosting. If your asking how do you tell if someone is not interested/has left the roleplay

1. Check when they were last active on this site. Some people have the last log in on their profile, if not you click find button on their profile, this will take you to where you can see their content. It will show you when they last posted on this site.

3. If they aren't online just wait it out. They're probably busy IRL.

4. If they are online than do as JPax suggested and just ask them if the're still interested.

5. I'd give it a week before moving on to give them time to answer.
Ok! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back