• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Curiosity Kills OOC

just so i don't bug anyone [not that i don't just relish in this kind of stuff..... -_-.....]
Is there any class you would prefer I not take up as a female?
I am considering joining as the Assassin or the Soldier....but the Healer doesn't sound a terrible choice either

ust so i don't bug anyone [not that i don't just relish in this kind of stuff..... -_-.....]
Is there any class you would prefer I not take up as a female?
I am considering joining as the Assassin or the Soldier....but the Healer doesn't sound a terrible choice either
I really dont see a reason for classes to be gender based... Hell, there is no reason... So play what you want, but it's first come first serve. So for anybody else joining, be quick!

I'd love to join though I am not sure what class to be.
Should I be a catfolk assassain (EDIT: Didn't notice that their was already an assain), a Metriod-inspired support or a andriod medic? Maybe even a Metriod-inspired catfolk cyborg.)

Last edited:
First off... *support
Secondly, the Medic keeps the team from dying, while the Support is able to keep the firepower going, as well as using their own. Now, the medic is the ONLY way your allies can heal
Oh, that's weird. Though I changed it from the tank. (I originally had 'the healer or the tank'.) Sorry.

I'll just make a support character and change it to a medic if nobody else makes one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back