• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cure my boredom!!

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey there. I'm currently living in the middle of a very large city in a very tiny apartment and I'm losing my mind. Gotta write! Feel free to send me any ideas you have rolling around in your brain. I might not always like them, but I always appreciate hearing from you. Feel free to reach out if we've written together before and something went awry: I recently moved across the country and things got crazy. Or just message me if you wanna talk. I'm so bored, my friends.

Some ***rules***, I know. It's unfortunately necessary.
- I'm 22. Please be 18+ just for my comfort.
- I write in the 3rd person, I prefer you do too
- My replies usually range from 500-1000 words, but I'm capable of 2000+ words with the right partner. I prefer if you are capable of similar.
- I definitely don't like romance-centric plots, but romance is almost always a must somewhere in there
- MxF, FxF are both chill with me. I tend to enjoy playing female characters more but, if you want a male character, I am perfectly good at doubling.
- If we double, please give both characters equal attention. This is a huge pet peeve. If you feel like you can't, don't even try it.
- Make the message topic "abcdefg" if you've read these.
- Be ok with my fangirling over our characters/plot. It's just the way I am. I love my characters and put lots of thought into them
- Our plot can be super complex or not at all - all I ask is that you have interesting characters that are fun to interact with

Pairings: Bold means craving, *** means I've got a loose plot in mind, preferred role underlined
Demon x Human
Roommates
Superhero x Hater
Mythical creature x LARPer***

Musician x Musician
Superhero x Villain
Online friends
Dragon Rider x Dragon***

**Please do not comment on this thread. Please DM me unless you are under your post count and cannot send PMs**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back