• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cult RP *I need new partners pls*

MarcusDarkblood

Hey there! So im looking to do an RP kinda like FarCry 5 but in a different universe with different characters just like that style of cult thing or whatever
AHHHHHHHHHHH
Sorry im bad at these as you can see
But yeah im looking to do an RP where a cult takes over a town or maybe even a whole country and we have to try and survive, males and females welcome to message me

Hey there! So im looking to do an RP kinda like FarCry 5 but in a different universe with different characters just like that style of cult thing or whatever
AHHHHHHHHHHH
Sorry im bad at these as you can see
But yeah im looking to do an RP where a cult takes over a town or maybe even a whole country and we have to try and survive, males and females welcome to message me
Are you still interested in a cult RP? I don't actually know what FarCry5 is, but I'd love to do a Cult RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back