• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cue Dramatic Music ♪ ♫ - OOC

Should we use Discord for ooc comms?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Characters
Here

Taj

Too many ideas
[class=container] width: 800px; max-width: 100%; height: auto; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class=content] width: 800px; max-width: 100%; height: auto; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; margin: auto; color: #a6a39c; text-align: center; font-family: roboto; [/class] [class=image] width: 650px; height: auto; margin: auto; text-align: center; max-width: 100%; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=content] [/div][/div][div class=container][div class=content]

[div class=image]
QWs9kFw.png
[/div]

OOC Discussion

[/div]
[/div]

This is really cool, super excited. Though, just wondering. What is your thoughts for a discord? There doesn't have to be one. But I'm just curious :)

Me too! I didn't have any plans to make a discord, though I'm not against it. I'm just getting back into RpN after a while away, is that a popular method for OOC these days? Either way, I'd like to get everyone's opinions on it before deciding for or against.

So my idea for my girl is an college freshman who wants to get into writing/directing. She’s done a few pieces in high school but nothing beyond that.

Awe she sounds really cool! But yeah, most people use discord as an easier way for plotting and communicating but we don't have to if you don't wanna. Once we get everyone's opinions we can decide on it then.

I'd like to play a freelance artist that has gone into creating storyboards and promotional art for fims, But he could do other jobs on set, like gaffer or continuity :3 His career would so far be an arts degree and a couple of indie film festival film credits. He's working on building a portfolio. That kinda thing :)

Remember to keep characters' experience away from film making itself, as well as keep it down to a hobby level rather than higher education. The point of this is to have everyone on a relatively even playing field so people can experiment and just have fun with it.

I haven't made any final decisions on what my character will do, but I'm leaning towards photography. I'm picturing a guy in his 20s with a somewhat quirky job like fixing computers in a shady basement somewhere or...dog walking. His experience would be a couple high school photography classes and some random projects he's done for fun. (May not really be going that route but wanted to put an example out there. This isn't going to be professional quality to begin with.)

I was thinking on my girl being way more in fashion because, well, it’s the only thing she’s actually good at besides flunking school. Her experience wouldn’t be very much of anything besides experimenting with her own clothes and handling makeup. She’s around maybe 19? Or in her early twenties. I’m still thinking a bunch of things through but that’s the general idea.

I think we've got a full team! Please post again to confirm your interest so I can close the interest check. Thanks everyone! Also please take a moment to vote in the poll at the top of the page. <3

Greetings. =)
The idea I have for my character at the moment is that he's looking to make some new friends, as all of his friends from high school are moving away/have moved away for university. I thought he could have a some experience with video editing as a hobby, only ever having done it for personal projects (making skits with his siblings/friends, compilations of his dog being amusing, etc) and the occasional school assignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back