CT-29877 "Headhunter"

Darth Gangsta

fresh out of h*cks
CT-29877 "Headhunter"

Introduction CT-29877 (called Headhunter) is a Clone Trooper in the Republic Army.

Games the Character has been involved with None.

clone_commando__by_therus_77-d5s063y.png

Basics

Name: CT-29877 "Headhunter"

Series/Fandom: Star Wars

Race/Species: Cyborg (human cyborg)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

• Appearance

Height: 6 ft 2

Weight: 185

Hair: Crew Cut.

Eyes: Blue

Body: Muscular

Attire: Commando Armor

Theme Song

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5txpfcSHdA[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
-Do clones have a sexual orientation?

-The personality sounds more like a rule he has than a set personality. Does he care about the people around him? Is being a clone trooper an obligation? What is the training he's given? How would you RP this character? Does he do the same mindless following that all other clone troopers do?

-Why was he given cyborg parts? Are clone troopers expendable?

-IS HE WEARING ARMOR?

-Is there something special that makes him good at piloting? What is his background training?

TwilightFire said:
-Do clones have a sexual orientation?
-The personality sounds more like a rule he has than a set personality. Does he care about the people around him? Is being a clone trooper an obligation? What is the training he's given? How would you RP this character? Does he do the same mindless following that all other clone troopers do?

-Why was he given cyborg parts? Are clone troopers expendable?

-IS HE WEARING ARMOR?

-Is there something special that makes him good at piloting? What is his background training?
Asexual is a sexual orientation. I'm living proof of it. And I believe (judging from the picture) him wearing armour is obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clones do in fact have a sexual orientation. They may be clones but they still have emotions.

There's not much to say about his personality. Sort of the same as every Clone Trooper

He was given cyborg because there was an explosion that nearly killed him. Clone Troopers are expendable but he was an important asset for specific missions.

Yes, he is wearing armor.

Piloting is something he's good at. He found this out when he was stranded on Tatooine with his squad. He found out that he's good at piloting ever since then. (I just thought of that on the spot should add that in the history lol)

If you've every watched "Star Wars The Clone Wars" there's an episode where it shows a group of clones (Domino Squad) doing their training.

I know what ace is, I'm bi or poly myself. There's not a lot on the sheet relating to personality though, how does he act when seperated from his clone trooper siblings? Why is he called Headhunter?

The sheet's good for most casual RP's I can think of.

Is he the Navigator for his squadron? And how well does he get on with people, and his squadron. Does he like civilians, or not?

Again, he HAS to like the civilians because that's what he protects, yes? His squadron are like his siblings. No, I didn't say anything about him being the navigator he's just good at it.

[QUOTE="Sexy McGee]Again, he HAS to like the civilians because that's what he protects, yes? His squadron are like his siblings. No, I didn't say anything about him being the navigator he's just good at it.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, thanks, I was just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back