• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (cs) ❛ bewitchment ❜

Should I create specific majors for characters to choose?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No. Stay with your original idea!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

vellichor.

– pixie dust
[div class=background] [div class=wrapContainer]
[div class="cadenzaTabs tabOne"]01
[div class="cadenzaTabs tabTwo"]02[/div] [div class="cadenzaTabs tabThree"]03[/div] [div class="cadenzaTabs tabFour"]04[/div]
[div class=detailText][div class=labelName]title
❛ bewitchment ❜[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]literacy level[/div] semi-advanced[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]genre[/div] fandom + fantasy[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]role-play type[/div] large group role-play[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]status[/div] accepting members[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]miscellaneous[/div] set in the world of: harry potter[/div] [div class=detailText][div class=labelName]credit[/div] Vesuvius[/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=pagesContainer] [div class="cadenzaPages pageOne"] [div class=textTitle]hogwarts: witchcraft & wizardry[/div] [div class=textContainer]Hogwarts, a school of witchcraft and wizardry, is known among most, if not all, wizards as an exceptional academy– in fact, some even like to christen it as "the finest magic school." The school teaches children– specifically, witches and wizards– how to hone their magical abilities. And of course, everybody knows the four divisions of the school: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each are unique in their own ways, yet still so similar in a sense. Prejudices and hostility run deep in each section, but they all had to learn how to cooperate, especially if they wished to graduate. But what occurs after secondary school? Some wizards and witches choose to continue with their life, leaving education behind. Others choose to remain at the school, sometimes as teachers, others as simply assistants. But for the ambitious and the aspiring– for them, they choose to continue with education. They enter Hogwarts University, an academic and distinguished institution dedicated to providing post-secondary education for only the most prestigious and admirable of wizards and witches.[/div] [div class=textTitle]the four houses[/div] [div class=textContainer][1] Represented by the rich shades of scarlet and gold and the mascot of the lion, the division of Gryffindor is dedicated to the courageous and valiant. Gryffindors advocate for honor and justice. [2] The Hufflepuffs, symbolized with the colors of canary yellow and black and the mascot of the badger, are hard workers and faithful to their companions. Although often stereotyped as meek and submissive, they prove to be quite vicious to enemies. [3] And the Ravenclaws, represented by the tones of bronze and blue, have the symbol of the eagle. A house for those with a "ready mind," Ravenclaw was created for wizards and witches who treasure intelligence, wisdom, and wit. [4] And finally, the Slytherins, represented by the colors of green and silver and the animal of the snake, are generalized as the "evil group," but there is much more to a Slytherin than simply wickedness and immorality. Slytherins are ambitious and zealous, striving for brilliance in every concept.[/div] [div class=textTitle]table of contents[/div] [div class=textContainer][01] Introduction to Role-play [02] A Handbook to Hogwarts University (includes: guidelines, responsibilities, classes) [03] Application to Hogwarts University [04] Questions & Answers[/div] [/div] [div style="display:none" class="cadenzaPages pageTwo"] [div class=textTitle]hogwarts university[/div] [div class=textContainer]Depending on the wizard/witch's wanted occupation in their future, the student attends Hogwarts University for a different amount of years. The college includes up to eight (8) years. The first two (2) years are mandatory for all students; however, the years after the first two (2) differ, according to the student's desired occupation. (ex: a job at the Ministry of Magic requires eight [8] years in total, while a job as a receptionist may only take four to six [4-6] years, depending on the business.) On the application to this school, the witch/wizard must write their desired job. If they are accepted, the Head of their House will discuss with them the core classes required for the profession and any recommended electives or extracurricular subjects. (The author of an accepted character will receive a message (sent from me) including the character's schedule.)[/div] [div class=textTitle]core classes[/div] [div class=textContainer]Students are expected to take at least four (4) core classes (or more). Depending on the wanted profession of the student, some core classes may be optional, while other core classes are compulsory. The possible core classes include: [1] Astronomy, [2] Charms, [3] Defence Against the Dark Arts, [4] Herbology, [5] History of Magic, [6] Muggle Studies, [7] Potions, and [8] Transfiguration.[/div] [div class=textTitle]electives[/div] [div class=textContainer]Electives and extracurricular classes are chosen by the student. The student must choose (at most) four (4) electives and/or extracurricular classes for their schedule. Although the Head of the House will give the student recommendations and suggestions for these classes, the decision is entirely up to the wizard/witch. Electives include: [1] Alchemy, [2] Arithmancy, [3] Care of Magical Creatures, [4] Divination, [5] Study of Ancient Runes. All possible extracurricular classes include: [1] Ancient Studies, [2] Art, [3] Frog Choir, [4] Ghoul Studies, [5] Magical Theory, [6] Muggle Art, [7] Music, [8] Muggle Music, [9] Orchestra, and [10] Xylomancy[/div] [div class=textTitle]guidelines & responsibilities[/div] [div class=textContainer]Only the finest of students at Hogwarts advance to Hogwarts University. Infringement of any regulation results in expulsion or suspension, depending on the committed crime. [1] Students are expected to arrive at classes on time. House points will be deducted for any tardy or late students. [2] Students at Hogwarts University must not only stay attentive in classes, but also participate when questions are asked. [3] Students must respect not only teachers, but their fellow peers as well. Distractions or disruptions are not tolerated at this college. [4] Any magic of the Dark Arts is prohibited. Although magic is allowed to be used outside of school (during breaks, etc.), you are expected to use it responsibly.[/div] [/div] [div style="display:none" class="cadenzaPages pageThree"] [div class=textTitle]Application to University[/div] [div class=textContainer]*please feel free to add more questions! [1] appearance: (please use pictures!) (real life face-claims) [2] full name: (please make sure to include first name, middle name, and surname.) (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE EXISTING CHARACTERS FROM THE HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE.) [3] preferred name: [4] date of birth: (MM/DD) [5] age: (18-19) [6] gender: [7] house: [8] wand: (wand wood, core, length, and flexibility) (here) [9] virtues: (list 5+) [10] vices: (list 5+) [11] profession: (what does your character aspire to be or work as?) (the character's schedule will be determined by this question.) [12] personal interests: (hobbies, leisure activities, etc.) [13] strengths: [14] weaknesses: [15] miscellaneous: (anything else you wish for me to know?) (*please message me if you wish your character to be an animagus, metamorphmagus, etc.)[/div] [div class=textTitle]characters & in character[/div] [div class=textContainer]All characters will be beginning in their first year at Hogwarts University. Please note that this role-play is not first-come-first-serve. Anybody can apply for this role-play; however, not everybody will be accepted. In this semi-advanced role-play, you are expected to post once or twice (or more!) each week. One-liners or posts with only a paragraph are prohibited. By posting a character in the character sheets section, you are stating that you are a responsible role-player who can post two or more paragraphs that adhere to grammatical rules. There is no limit to characters that you can create, but please only create an amount you are sure you are responsible enough to role-play once or twice each week. Please use proper grammar and spelling in your posts! You are expected to interact with people. Don't just interact with only one character! Character sheets are due by: December 31. After the acceptance sheet is posted, I will message certain people about making their characters prefects, if I believe their character is fit for the role.[/div] [/div] [div style="display:none" class="cadenzaPages pageFour"] [div class=textTitle]questions & answers[/div] [div class=textContainer]This section will answer commonly-asked questions. Feel free to send me questions, and I will post them and their answers here![/div] [div class=textTitle]words[/div] [div class=textContainer]A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath[/div] [/div][/div] [class=cadenzaTabs]cursor:pointer;display:inline-block;padding:25px;width:75px;height:75px;text-align:center;font-size:45px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#ccc;font-weight:100;font-family:Raleway;border:1px solid #eee;margin:10px;transition:all 1s ease-in-out[/class] [class=cadenzaPages]color:#555;height:650px;overflow:auto;max-width:700px;width:calc(100% - 20px);margin:auto;padding:10px;border-left:1px solid #eee;border-right:1px solid #eee;padding-right:100px[/class] [class=detailText]color:#555;font-size:10px;margin-top:13px[/class] [class=labelName]float:left;padding:3px;background:#777;margin-top:-3px;color:#fff;margin-right:3px;[/class] [class=pagesContainer]width:280px;flex-grow:1;overflow:hidden;height:675px;margin:10px[/class] [class=largeImageContainer]width:300px;background:white;padding:10px;margin:5px[/class] [class=select]color:#EECBAD!important[/class] [script class=tabOne on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabOne fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageOne[/script] [script class=tabOne] addClass select tabOne[/script] [script class=tabTwo on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabTwo fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageTwo[/script] [script class=tabThree on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabThree fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageThree[/script] [script class=tabFour on=click] removeClass select cadenzaTabs addClass select tabFour fadeOut 800 cadenzaPages fadeIn 800 pageFour[/script] [class=background]padding:10px;background:#f5f5f5;border:1px solid #eee;min-width:300px;[/class] [class=wrapContainer]padding-right:25px;border:1px solid #eee;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;justify-content:space-evenly[/class] [class=textTitle]padding:25px;color:#ccc;background:#f9f9f9;font-family:Montserrat;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/class] [class=textContainer]Margin-bottom:10px;padding:25px;background:white;border:1px solid #eee;font-size:10px;font-family:Montserrat;text-align:justify[/class] [/div][/div][div class=background][/div]

Last edited:

character sheet template: (feel free to add more questions!)
[1] appearance: (please use pictures!) (real life face-claims only)
[2] full name: (please make sure to include first name, middle name, and surname.) (although you are not allowed to create canon characters, you are allowed to create characters from canon families. however, please avoid directly relating them to the grangers, weasleys, and potters.)
[3] preferred name:
[4] blood status: (pureblood, half-blood, muggleborn)
[5] date of birth: (MM/DD) (zodiac: optional)
[6] age: (18-19)
[7] gender:
[8] house:
[9] wand: (wand wood, core, length, and flexibility) (here)
[10] patronus: (what is their patronus animal?)
[11] virtues: (list 5+)
[12] vices: (list 5+)
[13] profession: (what does your character aspire to be or work as?) (the character's schedule will be determined by this question.)
[14] personal interests: (hobbies, leisure activities, etc.) (please also list here if they play quidditch, and if so, what position they play.)
[15] strengths: (list 3+)
[16] weaknesses: (list 3+)
[17] biography: (optional)
[18] miscellaneous: (anything else you wish for me to know? theme songs, pets, etc.) (*please message me if you wish your character to be an animagus, metamorphmagus, etc.)

Last edited:
large.jpg
» BASIC INFORMATION:
full name: iliana saoirse trelawney
nicknames: orsola ( by her uncle )
blood status: pureblood
date of birth: february 28th ( pisces )
profession: unspeakable; hall of prophecy and death
house: ravenclaw
wand: silver lime, thestral tail, 10 1/4, slightly springy | meaning behind her wand; silver lime performs best for seers and those skilled in legilimency | slightly springy wands may not appear to be very loyal at all because they will initially take to new owners quite well, but the fact of the matter is that they will always have a special tie to their original owner. as time goes on, this wand will become increasingly more troublesome for any owner that isn't its original owner until finally it stops working altogether. This wand is good for crafting spells. owners matched with this wand may be very cheerful and optimistic, but most of all, they have very big (and possibly overactive) imaginations. their thought patterns tend to be outside of the box. [ information credit ]

» PERSONALITY
virtues: imaginative, creative, determined and driven, motivated, captivating, knowledgeable, independent, honest, trusting , curious, quirky, intuitive , open-minded, tends to march to the beat of her drums and doesn't really care other's opinions of her, respectful, illuminating and inspiring
vices: eccentric, straight-forward, superstitious, misunderstood, easily distracted, insomniac, empathetic, hard on herself ( perfectionist ) , ambitious ( will go through great lengths to accomplish her goals such as experimenting at three am in the morning ), outspoken and will speak up against ideas that are against her own even if it's going against a friend, soft-hearted
personal interest: astronomy, ancient runes, experimentation with her odd ideas, prophecies, star, nature
strengths: divinations, defense against the dark arts, magical law and politic studies dueling, magical care of creatures, charms, multitasking, crafty
weaknesses: arithmancy, potions, flying, transfiguration, herbology, once she's set her mind on something it can be hard to talk her out of it, she absolutely despises hexing

» HERSTORY
✰ descendant of Cassandra and Sybil Trelawney and her family lineage has only been pureblood wizards and witches. ( they don’t mind mixing of blood status and love who they want to love )
✰ her parents are quite strict on her upbringing, but the young girl was quite unyielding and never bent to their will until they "threatened" to disown her ( rather, they would do whatever it takes to make sure she listened to them ).
✰ a lot of pressure had been placed upon her due to her having the gift of the Inner Eye and from a young age, her parents placed her upon a pedestal for all to see. she only spoke when talked to whenever her parents were around, especially when they brought her in "public" eyes.
✰ it wasn't until Iliana predicted an event did her parents slowly "chilled" out that cause them to re-think their mindset. some feared her abilities but some wanted to take advantage of it.
✰ hogwarts is her safe-haven, away from her parents, however, she loves them regardless and will do anything for them.
✰ she wants to become an Unspeakable. Iliana believes she would be protected from any dangers lurking if she was with the Ministry of Magic and being an Unspeakable would be her excuse if she does not or can not say anything about her predictions. the thought of submitting and being forced to do something frightens her as much as being abandoned.

» IMPORTANT INFORMATION
patronus: brown bear
abilities: animagus ( brown bear ) , seer ( inner eye | sight )
boggart: being abandoned | kicked out of her own home due to her not being able to live up to her name
relationship: her best and closest friend is summer park
note: she is able to see thestrals and is quite friendly with them.

tumblr_inline_oi1mcgCWaT1t032dq_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oi1mfn8dYb1t032dq_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oi1mhiZKFq1t032dq_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oi1mi7BjGw1t032dq_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oi1mhw3shG1t032dq_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oi1mgb9hyi1t032dq_100.gif
18RxKvQ.jpg
» BASIC INFORMATION:
full name: mary xenia griffin
preferred name: monroe, xenia, griffin
"mary who? don't know her"
blood status: half-blood
date of birth: march 23rd ( aries )
profession: hit witch | cursebreaker ( indecisive )
house: gryffindor
wand: yew, dragon heartstrings, 13 3/4, brittle meaning behind her wand; yew wood are considered notorious, powerful, and unusual. however, when the owner of a yew wood wand dies, if her wand is buried with her, the wood often sprouts into a tree guarding the dead owner’s grave. | brittle wands tends to attach itself quickest to owners who have insecurities, and its level of loyalty is often dependent on how loyal the owner is to it. should it become very loyal to its original owner, new owners often won't get the chance to earn the wand's loyalty before it breaks. brittle wands are best suited to subtle and delicate magic, such as transfiguration and non-verbal spell-casting. because they break easy, their owners should be careful to avoid magic that is unnecessarily flashy or explosive, especially if the wand also has a dragon heartstring core. owners with this wand flexibility are usually contemplative, clever, and somewhat cynical; they tend to be an "underdog" type of person and perhaps even a little bit unlucky, which could lead them to becoming resentful of their more successful peers. if a brittle wand owner perseveres and manages to get over their insecurities, however, he or she will often become a "great success story" that never ceases to amaze and inspire others. [ information credit ]

» PERSONALITY
virtues: loyal, adventurous, charismatic, courageous, brave, outgoing, playful, gives second chances, strong-minded, honest ( make an honest witch out of me, yes? ) , sassy, clever, opinionated, outspoken and outgoing, independent, reliable, flirtatious, charming , w i l d
vices: rebellious, cunning, sneaky, loud, pushes people to the limit, can be manipulative and deceptive, tricky, reckless, stubborn ( won't back down from a fight or if she's being looked down on ), prideful, chaotic, once you break her trust there's no going back, slightly melancholic, insecure, challenging and outspoken, not as strong as she looks ( puts up a front ), clever, talkative, impatient
personal interests: motorcycles ( the only muggle contraption she'd allow herself to indulge in maybe flying cars ) , quidditch ( chaser ), curses and hexes, adrenaline rush activities, alcohol ( who doesn't? )
strengths: non-verbal magic casting, transfiguration, dueling, defense against the dark arts, charms, flying, potions, won't hesitate to defend her friends, always up for a challenge
weaknesses: magical care of creatures, herbology, astronomy, divinations, arithmancy, ancient runes, can be quite competitive and hot-headed, temperamental

» HERSTORY
♕ her family is the first generation to have mixing of bloods. one of her parent is a pureblood and the other parent is muggleborn.
♕ monroe hates talking about her past because it wasn’t a pleasant one or rather she’s embarassed of it. she was bullied at a young age by her relatives and those around her due to her “difference” in blood status. no matter how hard she tried, she never found comfort in her own blood status to the point of being hateful towards herself, sometimes lashing out at her muggleborn parent.
♕ however, as time passed she became apologetic to her parents, especially when she learned that she was a metamorphagus. she knew she was different and because she was “burned” at the stakes for it. the wounds and suffering she faced still burns in her heart and memories so she lives life with a facade.

» IMPORTANT INFORMATION
patronus: hippogriff
abilities: metamorphagus
boggart: all her insecurities being thrown at her, being made-fun of, being seen as worthless, dying alone, and most of all becoming a dark wizard
other: at times, monroe’s eyes seem to be different colours and she has a few scars on her wrist, ankles, and back due to an accident with a creature who shall not be named. if there is a theme song that describes monroe, it would be defying gravity.

tumblr_ogvtqirRtc1sq6atpo1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_numu82Nrnx1tcxhub_250.gif

SuEvJoF.jpg
» BASIC INFORMATION:
full name: tallulah raine fairchild
nicknames: tilly, lullaby ( by her grandpapa )
blood status: muggleborn
date of birth: june 21st ( cancer )
profession: herbologist healer
house: hufflepuff
wand: hazel, unicorn hair, 8 3/4, supple | meaning behind her wand; hazel tends to manages feelings, emotional. at the same time, the wand will emit silvery, tear-shaped puffs of smoke over concealed springs and wells | supple wands needs a little time before it will warm up to its owner, but once it does, it will become very loyal. once it has become loyal to an owner, it will have difficulty performing for a new owner unless that owner has a particularly dominating or forceful personality. it is particularly good for healing magic and any magic needed for potions or domestic activities like cooking. supple wand owners are usually gentle, warm, humble, and kind-hearted. they may need to be careful about not burning themselves out in an attempt to please everyone. [ information credit ]

» PERSONALITY
virtues: brave, courageous, patient, supportive, romantic, considerate, supportive, spontaneous, free-willed, creative, imaginative, thoughtful, loyal, easy-going, flexible, selfless, artistic, passionate, hard-working, amicable, talented
vices: pushover, gullible, naive, easily influenced, messy, goes with the flow, slow and lackadaisical, care-free, forgetful, private, overly self-critical, closed-off, sensitive, escapist, sensitive, scatter-brained and head stuck in the clouds
personal interests: art, music, theatre, tea, sleeping, ballet, magical games and sports, performing arts
strengths: herbology, magical medical studies, potion and alchemy, magical care of creatures, charms,
weaknesses: defense against the dark arts, divination, arithmancy, ancient runes, magical law and political studies, transfiguration, she can't stand or walk for a certain amount of time, a little bit sickly

» HERSTORY
❀ her parents passed away at a young age and so she lives with her grandparents.
❀ at first, when tilly found out she had abilities, she was afraid to be seen as odd or even different, not knowing her heritage. however, her grandparents, especially her grandpa were more than proud of tilly. although her grandmother was a muggle, her grandfather was a wizard, an influential one in the wizardinf world. her grandpa, at one point, held a high position in the ministry of magic before marrying her grandpa.
❀ she was a rising ballet dancer until a bad fall happened. many believed it was an accident but within her organisation, they knew it wasn’t. but, regardless, her grandparents supported her through all of her struggled and decisions.
❀ in the end, tilly decided to stay in the wizarding world, wanting to treat others and help them since her wounds wouldn’t never heal. at the same time, during her time in the wizarding world, she's taken more odd jobs known. currently, she's an apprentice as a trolley lady! ( she's helped at ollivanders, flourish and botts, owl emporium, etc. )

» IMPORTANT INFORMATION
patronus: elephant
boggart: she fears that she will lose her passion and never dance again due to her injury, and most of all seeing her grandparents fall prey to dark wizard and/or dying
other: standing at four feet and ten inches, the young witch is smaller than most. at the same time, she is seen as feasible especially now as her knees tend to give out if she’s standing or walking for too long. she is as quiet and small as a mouse but skittish as a bunny.
zbqPSSw.png
» BASIC INFORMATION:
full name: alouette nympharia monet
preferred name: nimue
blood status: half-veela
date of birth: december 24th ( capricorn )
profession: obliviator
house: transfer from beauxbatons
wand: applewood, phoenix feather, 12 3/4, rigid | meaning behind her wand: apple wood wand mixes poorly with dark wizards and owners are often able to converse with other magical beings in their native tongue. | rigid wand will only give its complete loyalty to an owner who has faced great personal tragedy. it is particularly good for practical magic use, and thus usually doesn't perform well for magic that is frivolous or silly. rigid wand owners are cautious and have difficulty trusting others, but they are not usually unkind people. generally, they prefer to be left alone so that they can do what they want to do, regardless of what anyone else says. [ information credit ]

» PERSONALITY
virtues: elegant, alluring, perceptive, observant, care-less and free-flowing, witty and clever, intelligent, passionate, enigma, mysterious, femme fatale, compassionate, honest, steadfast and patient, dreamer, ladylike, graceful
vices: indifferent, distant, cold, reserved, untrusting, wary and cautious, secretive, opinionated, mild and melancholy, selfish, snarky, unforgiving, speaks her mind without a thought, lonesome
personal interests is against transfiguration, an advocate for magical creatures, loves reading books, apparition and flying, music
strengths: curses and hexes, charms, transfiguration, magical care of creatures, defense against the dark arts, ancient runes, flying
weaknesses: arithmancy, divination, potions, astronomy, magical medical studies, magical political and law studies , please don’t pull off a strand of nimue’s hair or she really might die or remain a bird for a long time

» HERSTORY
∞ veelas are quite fascinating creatures, if not, one of the most misunderstood and mysterious right next to werewolves, lycans, and unicorns. regardless, the Monet family are quite secretive and tend to be close-knitted, never one to allow intruders to get in their circle. it was the same for nimuei's family. but, to speak of nimue's past, it's to bring up tragedy and pain in which no one should remember. nimue's memories are locked away inside her head and will be revealed slowly.

» IMPORTANT INFORMATION
patronus: phoenix
boggart: never finding her goal in life, walking around aimlessly as veelas may age differently than most - she's afraid to have no purpose and is looking for the meaning of life
abilities: able to communicate and understand magical creatures and beings as well as turns into a half bird if angered. to some, she may be subjugated to being looked upon adorningly or hated. nimue's beauty is usually met with hatred and spite or infatuations of "love" and "like" ( she personally hates it ).
note: as mentioned, nimue is a transfer from beauxbatons and is a "special" case. to protect herself, her memories are locked away inside.

tumblr_inline_nhfpd5GAXq1t6da4c.gif
tumblr_inline_nhfpdc1eMw1t6da4c.gif
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

DNBtYSNpSMjTDEfGT5jpi1s0pWLL-jb5qbWiC4_cC6N5yv8T60O_DC-LQlWx1ho5Ia7YHQrlW1S0E2sROMV88pNFVAlzgsBA9s2t3RAXWIN2pwcR4gnhZeukVUAhf6FcAJRlHeFY
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
tags Half-blood || Ravenclaw||Osprey Animagus

"Aranea Cresswell"

Full Name:
Aranea Cresswell

Preferred name:
None.

Date of birth: (MM/DD):
11/16

House:
Ravenclaw

Wand:
Maplewood 11” with a Dragon heartstring core and flexible
"Virtues & Vices"

Virtues:

Aranea, in general, is a very direct person. From her expressive hand movements to her candid tone, it’s easy for Aranea to give off more of an unintended effect that what she actually wants. Aranea is confident in both her magical abilities as well as physical capabilities which can at times lead her to be overconfident. She’s an adaptable witch, being competent in multiple forms of magic, but not necessarily excelling in a specific one. Driven and passionate, it’s hard to take her focus away from something that she either wants or is learning and tends to dive head first into the things that she has an interest in. She doesn’t like leaving things half-done and tends to be a perfectionist. She has a certain preference for animals both magical and not (though she doesn’t get to see a lot of non-magical animals), and loves learning more about them and their environment.

Vices:

Aranea has a very matter of fact way of speaking and a tendency to assert her opinions in situations that she doesn’t fully know or understand. She’s very critical towards others and tends to assume that she knows best or better than other people, because of this she tends to monopolize situations regarding class and teamwork. She doesn’t work well with other people and has a propensity to be difficult and stubborn. Especially, about the areas in which she’s very knowledgeable about. She’s also unpredictable at times, leading her to make somewhat rash decisions about the things that are of interest to her whether or not they may be safe or not.

sldkf

Profession:
Magizoological Healer​

Personal interests: (hobbies, leisure activities, etc.):

.Photography

.Gardening

.Drawing

.Hiking​

Strengths:

.Potions

.Herbology

.Care of Magical Creatures

.Transfiguration

Weaknesses:

.Diviniation

.Arithmacy

.Flying (Brooms)

" Miscellaneous"

.Has a small tawny brown old named Starflight. Starflight was named by Aranea’s older sister as a joke.

.Has a preference for dragons and other flying mythical beasts ever since she saw a small dragon in the second year at Hogwarts during her Care for Magical Creatures class.

.Aranea has a talent for drawing and is able to produce small yet detailed sketches in minutes. These usually consist of animals or the students in the school when they aren’t paying attention. It isn't uncommon to see her doodling throughout the day.

.Is a half-blood with a wizard mother and muggle father. Her mother died when she was younger, so she was raised primarily by her dad. Thus, she was raised in a muggle household and is used to muggle technology and way of life.

.Has an older sister who works as an auror in America.

.Despite initial impressions, Aranea is generally a friendly person and is open to conversations with others. But she tends to be very picky about who she wants to be friends with.

"Mythical Creatures "

Has a natural affinity towards magical creatures, especially with larger ones. She has a considerable amount of knowledge about the anatomy and physiology of various creatures and is able to She wants to better understand the anatomy of magical creatures as well and and wants to help learn how to heal them.

Her animagus form is allows her to get to get close to various magical creatures and allows her to be able to scout overhead to see how dangerous a situation is.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous:

“Clever as the devil and twice as pretty.”
[class=y]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 190px;
Width: 190px;
transition-duration: 0.9s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=y state=hover]
background-color: #887777;
opacity:0.8;
color:white;
width:200px;
height:200px;
[/class][div class=y]
nineteen.
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
male.

[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
slytherin.
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
italian.
[/div]
Michelangelo Zabini

Full Name:
Michelangelo Armani Zabini

Preferred Name:
Michelangelo or Michael

Blood Status:
Pureblood

Date of Birth:
October 23rd

Wand:
12 ½” Aspen Wood, Phoenix Feather Core and Slightly Yielding

Patronus:
Buzzard

Personality:
Michelangelo isn‘t much of a talker. He prefers to observe and listen. He prides himself on his ability to read others and situations. His vanity is one of his most prominent traits. Michelangelo believes that looks are important. Confidence is not something that he lacks. He knows very well that he’s attractive and is not above using it to advantage. Michelangelo has a sharp tongue and even sharper mind. He talk circles around most people. For someone who doesn’t speak much Michelangelo is a talented wordsmith. He has a way with persuading others into doing what he wants with few words or a look.

Michelangelo is a spoiled young man. His life has consisted of him being spoiled by him parents, but mostly by his mother. His father was harder on him however, he taught his son the importance of networking and social politics. Michelangelo is a determined person who is willing to do anything to achieve his goals. He’s is not above using underhanded tactics and manipulating others to get his way. Despite him cold exterior Michelangelo is loyal to those that have earned his trust. He is very protective of his family and would do almost anything for them, he’s someone who looks after his own.

Michelangelo is a flirt to say that least and quite materialistic, he prefers to surround himself with beautiful things and people. It’s so secret that he enjoys the finer things in life. Michelangelo can be described a whore. He doesn’t care for relationships or clingy people. It’s easy for him to move from one person to another as he gets bored quite easily. He’s not to concerned with blood status. Michelangelo tends to look down on others, whether pure-blood, half-blood, or muggle-born. Michelangelo is a little more open-minded than others would think. He doesn’t believe that talent or intelligence is determined by blood status alone. He’s even willing to work with those who aren’t in the same social circle as himself. It’s not necessarily because he’s kind, but he knows that anyone could be of use in the future. Michelangelo doesn't give his word often but when he does, he makes sure that he follows through if possible.

Profession:
Potioneer

Personal Interest:
Reading, Networking, Traveling, Quidditch, Brewing

Strengths:
Charismatic, Observant, Potions, Herbology, Quick-reflexes, Fit

Weaknesses:
Manipulative, Divination, Astronomy, Condescending
[/div] [/div]
[/row [/div]

Last edited:

• BASICS
    ⋄ name ⋄ Ryker Leighton Lestrange
    ⋄ nickname ⋄ Ryker
    ⋄ age ⋄ 19 y/o
    ⋄ birthday ⋄ January 24
    ⋄ star sign ⋄ Aquarius
    ⋄ sexual orientation ⋄ Heterosexual
    ⋄ nationality ⋄ English
    ⋄ wand(length, core, wood) ⋄ 12 1/2 inches, Thestral hair, Ash
    ⋄ blood status ⋄ Pureblood

fc: ben barnes

TRAITS

⋄ personality ⋄
    Ryker might come off as rather arrogant at first impression but he is never a snob. The young man is also slightly conceited and often uses his connections, charms, good looks and defensive wit in order to gain things that he wanted but even with his manipulative tendencies, he is a truly reliable and capable young man.

He often hides his emotion behind harsh comments, sarcasm and snarky remarks and would rather have someone see him as a grade-A pain in the ass than having someone thinks that he deeply and truly cares, even if he does. Despite of these personalities, Ryker is someone who doesn't give up and will help his friends no matter what is the cost on him, he will stick with them through and through. Despite of his reliability, when it comes to himself, he’d rather push people away and suffer quietly than accept other people’s help and have them sacrifice for him. It’s probably because of his pride or his occasional stupidity. Probably both.

He can be quiet and aloof, he is one capricious kid but as soon as he’s closed with the people he’s with, he can be animated and even at bit of a prankster. He’s not the type of person who easily gets attached to others but once he is, he can be a little possessive and tad protective over them. Not to mention he easily gets jealous, especially if he truly likes that particular person. (though he would never admit what he’s feeling.)

Unlike his parents, Ryker is not an elitist. He believes what makes a person is up entirely to their personality and capability and not about their family. Even though he is brilliant and reasonable, he can be sometimes a little impulsive. He can be the voice of reason but sometimes he can be the one voice that will push you to the edge and to your limit. A rebel, some might even define him.

⋄ appearance ⋄
    Ryker stands 6'1 in height. He has a straight dark hair that suits his well-built figure. His eyes were very dark brown that it could almost be mistaken as black. He had this elegant and intimidating (thanks again to his family name) air around him, the class and sophistication that is practice in the family. Ryker is often covered with lavish and stylish clothing. It’s a must in Lestrange household. He is an ambidextrous but he usually favors his left hand especially when he is wielding his wand. He has a charming smile and a cleft chin that added to his classic handsome look.

EDUCATION

⋄ school ⋄ hogwarts school of witchraft and wizardry
    ⋄ house ⋄ slytherin
    those cunning folks use any means to achieve their ends
    ⋄ profession ⋄ Auror/ Hit Wizard
    ⋄ class Schedules ⋄
    ⋄ electives ⋄

BACKGROUND
    Elitist. Tyrant. Pureblood. Evil. Murderers. Few of the chosen words that usually pops into someone else's head upon hearing Ryker's last name. A legacy, a pride and at the same time a curse.

Ryker grew up in a family who hated, no– who despises anyone who isn't pureblood. When he was a kid his parents always looks down on those they knew who doesn't have a pure magical lineage, and even the magical creatures doesn't escape the ranking and the condescension in their eyes. After all, magical creatures are nothing but mere servants to wizards and witches. They were just existing (or permitted to exist) just to tend and clean up after them; lowly servants indeed.

Ryker's parents are also too selective with regarding on his playmates. There was an instance where Ryker incur the wrath of his parents just by talking to what they call abomination to the Wizarding world. Every summer, Ryker was allowed to go to their shop Borgin and Burkes and just observe. He was just there sitting on a high chair looking at the shop keeper while he was being reprimanded about not touching anything dangerous by the man his father put in charge. The shop is a family owned and it has been there for decades. Borgin and Burkes is a shop where you can find anything from old relics to accursed things. It was the last resort of the witches and wizards who are looking for special things that they can't find it in Diagon Alley. He was seven that time when he snuck out of the dangerous shop because of boredom.

Knockturn Alley is a very dangerous street. Apart from being dingy and dark, it is an area filled with up to no good people but Ryker was not afraid. In fact, those people were moving out of his way whenever they saw him coming. They usually bow their heads out of respect when Lestranges are in their vicinity. They knew what that family could do and will not hesitate to do. People in those areas were wise enough to leave them be and respect everyone in that frightening household. Even after the downfall of the Dark Lord during the last Battle at Hogwarts, their family name still has a meaning to others.

Ryker ended up just outside the Quality Quidditch Supplies admiring the decors at the window along with the other kids wearing grimy and shabby looking clothes. They were talking about Quidditch and Ryker just gladly joined them. The kids regarded Ryker for a moment, for he was different. He was definitely dressed nicely and warmly, not to mention very expensively. But then the child in them dismissed it and they all talked animatedly about the most favorite game in the Wizarding world.

His parents already had a judgement on Ryker’s new found friends as soon they laid their eyes on them after finding him gawking alongside with them, horrified that their only son was talking to pesky mudbloods and half-bloods, they immediately pulled him away. As if by talking to them, Ryker might end up being one of them. The children probably knew better, they ran away as fast as they can and never looked back. His mother immediately brought him home and there, Ryker earned an hour worth of lecture regarding on the dirt on their world that is the half-bloods. Though that night, when his dad came back home; he bought Ryker the broomstick that was on display, along with quaffles. He was told that he was too young for bludgers and his mom would definitely not allow it. It was a compensation for what happened and his father is now expecting him to know better from now on. Then he made it very clear that if the next time something like that happened again, they will not hesitate to punish them for talking to him.

Ryker never talked again to some random kid, but his views on his parent’s beliefs were different. He never said it out loud but he believes that lineage doesn't matter when it comes to being a great witch or wizard. It is up to the person. Just like their shop assistant who is a pure blood but is definitely stupid.

He ended up liking Quidditch more and he became rather good at it. They have enough space at the backyard of their manor where he practiced his flying and catching/evading quaffles. The most challenging thing he did, and the thing he enjoyed the most was playing with the bludgers. He had their house elf Lith enchant a couple of quaffles to fly faster than usual to replicate the bludgers while he uses a bat to hit the flying balls with glee.

When he attended Hogwarts, he managed to be on the team and was the Slytherin beater. He never missed a shot and usually when he is up in the air, other players will definitely go out of his way and would try harder to avoid his bludger because it is not a game against Slytherin without a broomstick that has been torn in half because of him.

His course in the university was never questioned by his family. It was ironic, true enough but it was what he likes. When he was in fourth year at Hogwarts, he told his mother that he never wishes nor aspires being a Minister of Magic like what she had hoped. And as much as he is good at playing Quidditch, he never wanted to play professionally. He wanted to use the knowledge that he gained in and out of the school (plus Borgin and Burkes is a very good source of illegal and new hexes). Despite of the indifference of their belief, his mother was very happy about it. And if he became an auror or a Hit Wizard, he'll definitely be the first in the family.

MISCELLANEOUS
    ⋄ Relationships ⋄ Please put any relationships with other OCs here if you have any predetermined.
    ⋄ extracurricular ⋄
    ⇝ Beater in Slytherin’s Quidditch Team
    ⇝ Works part time at Borgin and Burkes
    ⇝ An animagus; Wolf.
    ⇝ owns a Eurasian eagle owl named Isolde.

⋄ trivia ⋄
    ⇝ strengths ; flying , potion , dark arts and spells, dancing , transfiguration
    ⇝ weaknesses ; divination , cooking ,
    ⇝ likes ; winter , reading , apples , dogs , fireworks , sweets , their house elf named Lith ,
    ⇝ dislikes ; pears , spiders , annoying talkative creatures ,
    ⇝ patronus: Wolf (The wolf is a bit of a darker and mysterious soul, with the strength of a fighter. A person with this patronus has had a lot happen in their life, and do to that they wear a mask over their emotions. They do, however, have a very big heart that is full of both passion and fire. They have a lot of emotion within them that they are willing to give, but only once they completely trust you, and since they have been made cynical over the years this can be difficult. Wolves are loyal to those who he treats as friends. They are define as strong, dominant person and extremely clever. A fierce leader who is always ready to fight.)
    ⇝ mirror of erised: -
    ⇝ boggart : trapped in the identity of his last name; be like his father
    ⇝ amortentia Scent: caramel apples , roses , old books

⋄ family tree (probs) ⋄
    1.Rabastan Lestrange
    2.Rodolphos Lestrage - Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black
    3.Rueben Lestrange - Emmeline Lestrange nee Burke
    - Ryker Lestrange

d58b9f1a47c0a01bd3b1f8ec8a95aca7.gif

throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack

Last edited:
  • EVANGELINE // origin : greek, meaning : bearer of good news

name | evangeline donatienne scamander.
    nickname | eva, eve, evie, evvy (typically just eva).
    age | 19.
    gender | female.
    house | ravenclaw.
    more about the dearest evangeline.。.:*☆date of birth: september 22nd
    zodiac: virgo (sagittarius moon).
    blood status: half blood.

wand: black walnut, thunderbird tail feather, 10½", swishy.
    patronus: thunderbird.
    profession: magizoologist.
    amortentia scent: vanilla, coconut, ocean air.
    boggart: being stuck in a small space (claustrophobic).
    pet: a small knarl friend, his name is lightning and he is quite the speedster.

personal interests: magical creature rights activism | practicing how to whoop people's asses in a fight, if needed ofc.

vices: bitter, challenging, deceptive, impulsive, stubborn.
    virtues: compassionate, creative, intelligent, sharp, spirited.
    strengths: care of magical creatures, charms, defence against the dark arts. | duelling.
    weaknesses: arithmancy, herbology, potions. | her pride.

other: is from east london, england and has an estuary accent. / can speak english and french. / excelled in transfiguration, but back-talked mcgonagall often as she was against tranfiguration's treatment of pets.

history: to be fixed.
    pJyvuRs.gif
    FW5ZLHh.png
    2yRYHlt.gif
    0mxg88F.png
    nymphadora™

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=cbgcut]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div][div class=sidebar][div class=sidebarimg][div class=sidebarimgh][div class=sbimght]Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never goNNA rUn ArOuND aNd DesERT yOu. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say godbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hURT YOU.[/div][/div][/div][div class=sbname]* Mari Atwood[/div]
[div class=navicon][div class="button1 select"]req.[/div][div class=button2]pers.[/div][div class=button3]hist.[/div][div class=button4]misc.[/div]

[/div]
[/div][div class=tabcon][div class=tab1][div class=basics]
[div class=btag]#STUDENT
[/div]
[div class=btag]* alias(es)
N/A
[div class=btag]* age[/div]18
[div class=btag]* d.o.b.[/div]28 03 XXXX
[div class=btag]* status[/div]Pureblood
[div class=btag]#FEMALE
i[div class=btag]#ARIES[/div]i[div class=btag]#HETERO[/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div][div class=appearance]
[div class=atag]* height
5'3"
[div class=atag]* weight[/div] 110 lbs
[div class=atag]* eye colour[/div] brown
[div class=atag]* hair colour[/div] dark brown
[div class=atag]* body mods[/div] earlobe piercing
[div class=atag]* style[/div]

[/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tab2 style=display:none;]
likes/interests
[div class=btag]#Travelling
[div class=btag]#Dueling[/div][div class=btag]#Quidditch[/div][/div]
Strengths
[div class=btag]#DADA
[div class=btag]#Charms[/div][div class=btag]#Transfiguration[/div][/div]
Weaknesses
[div class=btag]#Potions
[div class=btag]#Divination[/div][div class=btag]#Arithmancy[/div][/div][div class=personality][div class=scroll][div class=atag]* Profession[/div] Hit Witch
[div class=atag]* House[/div] Gryffindor
[div class=atag]* Virtues[/div]
Courageous, Free Spirited, Adventurous, Gregarious, Adaptable, Quick-Witted, Protective.

[div class=atag]* Vices[/div]
Reckless, Disorderly, Procrastinator, Blunt, lmpatient, Absent-Minded, Pushy.
[/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tab3 style=display:none;]
[div class=btag]#Mari says ..
ho❝ It's almost as if you're begging me to flipendo you against the wall. ❞
[/div]
[div class=atag]* biography
[/div][div class=bio][div class=scroll]TL ; DR Born into a family predominantly active within the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Wished to become an Auror at a younger age, but slowly lost her motivation upon realizing how time-consuming and limiting the occupation seemed to be. She now wishes to extend her knowledge and practical training to have a good shot at becoming a Hit Witch, something that aligns extremely well with her daredevil tendencies.
[/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tab4 style=display:none;][div class=scroll]

[div class=misc][div class=atag]* Magic[/div]
Wand Type
13" Red Oak Wood, Dragon Heartstring core and Reasonably Supple.

Patronus
Lioness

[/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --color-1: #f2d4c9; --color-2: #3D1412; --color-3: #f7edea; --color-4: #db362e; --color-5: #C25C48; --color-6: #ffd1cc; --img-1: url('http://static.askkpop.com/images/upload/0/TaekYon.Kim/2018/09/19/iu-profile-picture-9.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/770x0/ac90a0eb02309309b28274df014877a4.jpg'); --img-3: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/72/f4/a872f4c0f76d6d6f272cb967e74d5bf4.png'); --img-4: url('https://media1.tenor.com/images/dac2125724f5a76ea1dceefb47f6edf3/tenor.gif?itemid=11234259'); --img-5: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/938775af321192f2915785bae675d1f4/tumblr_inline_ovwck0EB9x1rifr4k_540.gif'); --img-6: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/60/e4/b860e4352ec5b5c8a9add411f8d3c31b.jpg'); --img-7: url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/294491489/large.png'); --img-8: url('http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39700000/IU-Icons-iu-39749853-200-200.png'); border:1px solid transparent; height:350px; width:500px; margin:auto; border-radius:4px; background-color: var(--color-1); position:relative; [/class] [class=cbgcut] position:absolute; width:501px; height:130.5px; background-color: var(--color-2); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 75%, 0 100%); border-top-left-radius:4px; border-top-right-radius:4px; top:-0.5px; [/class] [class=sidebar] margin-top:20px; margin-left:20px; height:310px; width:160.5px; background-color: var(--color-3); border-radius:4px; z-index:6; position:relative; float:left; [/class] [class=sidebarimg] width:160.5px; height:195px; background: var(--img-1); background-size:121.5%; background-position: 50% 0%; border-top-left-radius:4px; border-top-right-radius:4px; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebarimgh] width:160.5px; height:195px; background: var(--color-6); position:absolute; border-top-left-radius:4px; border-top-right-radius:4px; opacity:0; transition:0.5s; color: var(--color-2); [/class] [class name=sidebarimgh state=hover] opacity:0.75; transition:0.5s; [/class] [class=sbimght] height: 140px; width: 110px; margin:auto; margin-top:25px; font-size:9px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=sbname] font-size:16px; background-color: var(--color-4); width:127px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.5px; padding-left:5px; position:relative; top:-10px; left:-8px; border-top-right-radius:2px; border-bottom-right-radius:2px; color: var(--color-2); [/class] [class=navicon] width:150px; height:60px; padding:5px; border:1px solid transparent; [/class] [class=select] background-color: var(--color-4); [/class] [class=button1] border:1px solid #848484; display:inline-block; height:18px; width:70px; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; transition:0.5s; [/class] [class name=button1 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-4); color: var(--color-3); transition:0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=button1 on=click] removeClass select button4 removeClass select button2 removeClass select button3 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 addClass select show tab1 [/script] [class=button2] border:1px solid #848484; display:inline-block; height:18px; width:70px; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; transition:0.5s; margin-left:5px; [/class] [class name=button2 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-4); color: var(--color-3); transition:0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=button2 on=click] removeClass select button1 removeClass select button4 removeClass select button3 hide tab1 hide tab3 hide tab4 addClass select show tab2 [/script] [class=button3] border:1px solid #848484; display:inline-block; height:18px; width:70px; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; transition:0.5s; margin-top:8px; [/class] [class name=button3 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-4); color: var(--color-3); transition:0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=button3 on=click] removeClass select button1 removeClass select button2 removeClass select button4 hide tab2 hide tab1 hide tab4 addClass select show tab3 [/script] [class=button4] border:1px solid #848484; display:inline-block; height:18px; width:70px; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; transition:0.5s; margin-left:5px; margin-top:8px; [/class] [class name=button4 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-4); transition:0.5s; cursor:pointer; color: var(--color-3); [/class] [script class=button4 on=click] removeClass select button1 removeClass select button2 removeClass select button3 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab1 addClass select show tab4 [/script] [class=tabcon] height:310px; width:270px; margin-top:20px; float:left; z-index:7; position:relative; margin-left:25px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100%; width:100%; position:absolute; top:0px; [/class] [class=basics] height:100px; width:100%; margin-top:5px; font-size:9.5px; border:1px solid transparent; position:relative; [/class] [class=btag] background-color: var(--color-4); color: var(--color-2); font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-radius:3px; display:inline-block; min-width:25px; max-width:100px; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; margin-right:3px; height:14px; [/class] [class=appearance] height:180px; width:250px; background: transparent; padding:5px; position:relative; top:5px; margin:auto; overflow:hidden; font-size:10.5px; [/class] [class=atag] background-color: var(--color-4); color: var(--color-2); font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-radius:3px; display:inline-block; min-width:25px; max-width:100px; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; margin-right:3px; height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=scroll] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:150px; [/class] [class=tab2] height: calc(100% - 10px); width: calc(100% - 20px); position:absolute; top:0px; padding:10px; padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=personality] width:250px; height:150px; margin-top:10px; padding:5px; color:var(--color-2); text-align:justify; font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=tab3] height: calc(100% - 10px); width: calc(100% - 20px); position:absolute; top:0px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=bio] height:165px; width:250px; padding:5px; position:relative; top:10px; text-align:justify; color:var(--color-2); overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=tab4] height: calc(100% - 20px); width: calc(100% - 0px); position:absolute; top:0px; padding:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=misc] width:240px; min-height:20px; max-height:500px; display:inline-block; text-align:justify; color: var(--color-2); font-size:10px; padding-left:5px; padding-top:5px; [/class]

mHbXVHh.png
mHbXVHh.png

cressida lockhart

we don't believe everything told
we just wanna love,
we just wanna be loved
we're still young
but we got older
mHbXVHh.png

FULL NAME: cressida odette lockhart
PREFERRED NAME: cressida
DATE OF BIRTH: february 20 (02/20)
ZODIAC: pisces
ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: panromantic
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: demisexual

BLOOD STATUS: pureblood
HOUSE: ravenclaw
WAND: pliable, wand of willow wood with unicorn hair core, 10½"
PATRONUS: snowy owl
PROFESSION: wandmaker

FACECLAIM: laurel toma
VOICE CLAIM: lorem ipsum
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 127 lb.
BMI: average
HAIR: dark umber brown; straight; reaches mid-back
EYES: maple brown; narrow eyes; long, thin lashes
BUILD: tall, slender and willowy
COMPLEXION: golden undertones, freckled
DIST. FEATURES: full lips, freckles

+ TRAITS: charismatic, charming, dramatic, elegant, graceful, lively
- TRAITS: careless, conceited, cowardly, gullible, vain
MBTI: lorem
MORAL ALIGNMENT: ipsum
TEMPERAMENT: lorem
PERSONAL INTERESTS: art, sculpture design, watercolor, dance; quidditch: seeker
+ CLASSES: charms, potions
STRENGTHS: creativity, quidditch
- CLASSES: defense against the dark arts, herbology
WEAKNESSES wandless combat + wizard duels, gardening
PHOBIAS: fear of: lightning + thunder, failure, judgement
MISC: lorem
mHbXVHh.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vis pericula quaerendum ullamcorper et. Usu ne probo commune elaboraret. At vix fierent nominavi scripserit, ex nostrum tractatos duo, vis persius suavitate reprehendunt an. Usu ei quot dolor, vero wisi cu cum, pro accusam epicuri pertinax ne. Prompta sadipscing usu ad, ea viderer assentior vix, eum accusamus reprehendunt at. Solet consulatu te cum, pro viderer iudicabit ea. Cu est assum invenire, at adipisci repudiandae his, ipsum ignota inimicus sea ne.

Est justo maluisset ad. No diam patrioque sea, at verear vivendo molestiae usu. Eu eos oporteat assentior, vix id libris tacimates, has natum doctus indoctum in. Putent albucius urbanitas et pri, cum at aeterno qualisque, no sit eloquentiam theophrastus. Eam viderer tibique appetere no, usu noster essent suscipiantur ea, eu moderatius omittantur pro.

Cu his soluta viderer ponderum, pri ex aperiam omittantur adversarium. Affert eligendi percipit eum an, omnis vitae posidonium eu mel. Mel te fastidii similique, habemus recusabo expetenda ei eos. Prima putant democritum an est, at mucius maluisset scriptorem vis, per ad vitae postulant.

Last edited:
[class=tabs]color: #858988; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 5px; width: 100%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 25%;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #BBBFBD; font-style: italic;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} MINNIE) (show tabsContentMINNIE) if (eq ${currentTab} GABRIEL) (show tabsContentGABRIEL) if (eq ${currentTab} HARPER) (show tabsContentHARPER) [/script]
[div class=tabs]•[div class=tab]MINNIE
•[div class=tab]GABRIEL
•[div class=tab]HARPER[/div]•[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentMINNIE"]
MINNIE
xxxx DYER

+ | — melanie dyer.
[ full name ] melanie elizabeth dyer.
[ preferred name ] usually goes by minnie.
[ blood status ] half-blood.
[ d.o.b ] october twenty-sixth.
[ age ] nineteen.
[ gender ] cisgender female.

[ house ] gryffindor.
[ wand ] english oak, phoenix, 13", supple.
[ patronus ] dragon.
[ profession ] professional quidditch player.

[ height ] five foot, eight inches.
[ hair ] dark brown, down to her elbows in long waves.
[ eyes ] chestnut brown.
[ dist. features ] a tattoo on her right wrist + her dark eyebrows.

[ virtues ] loyal, determined, fearless, resourceful, adaptable.
[ vices ] stubborn, abrasive, impatient, unpredictable, head-strong.
[ interests ] qudditch (gryffindor keeper), attending concerts, collecting tattoos.
[ strengths ] sharp flyer, hand eye coordination, handling pain.
[ weaknesses ] being still, potions, following instructions.

[ biography ]
in the early wake of a cold, london morning, valeria dyer was giving birth to her first daughter. screams echoed through the sterile hospital as four impatient boys and their father, dean, waited outside, shuddering at the sounds of their mother's aggressively language. nine hours of pain flew by, and the dyers introduced melanie to the world, however, they were forced to say goodbye to valeria. the mother of five passed away in her hospital gown, heart complications the doctors agreed on, keith was shattered.

the first eleven years of melanie's life was spent running around the tiny house, being chased by her older brothers, as they played hide and seek. their father was hardly at home, working long hours during the day, only to come home and fall asleep on the couch watching television. minnie made sure her family were fed and looked after, using her mother's old cook book and sending her brothers out to get groceries to cook delicious food with. she would leave lunches packed in brown bags for her dad and made sure he had a blanket to stay warm during cold nights. her responsibilities turned into games as her brothers would sing terribly, or even act out scenes from their favourite action movies, while soap suds would be flung across the kitchen.

her time at hogwarts were like any other student's, minnie - along with half of her older brothers - were known for being talented quidditch players. while half of her brothers were stuck at home, magicless, minnie was rushing through the air with a big grin on her lips and her brothers trying to catch up. minnie's mind would constantly wander outside the castle windows during classes, dreaming about playing quidditch nationally. the young witch struggled to find people her age as passionate as her, and thus, she was always found trailing behind her brothers - max and elliot - and their friends, laughing her head off and feeling like at home.

the day her older brothers and their friends graduated was a bittersweet day for young melanie, what she considered as her magical family, were leaving her behind. even if minnie was graduating herself in a few years, she felt lost without her brothers. however, minnie managed to survive the last two years of her schooling. through draining school days, long exams, and fast-paced matches, minnie was finally freed from hogwarts witchcraft and wizardry. the youngest dyer returned home for christmas, her two older brothers - who had started their studies as aurora and dragonologist - recited their stories from university while the other half of minnie's brothers listened with awe as they imagined the wizarding world their brothers got to experience.

minnie didn't really have a clue what she was going to do after hogwarts, her future was blurry as minnie only assumed she would be staying with her father and muggle brothers. her holidays, while were sweet for the most of it, were also spent working late nights at cheesy diners and adoring questionable uniforms. her eldest brothers tried to encourage her to find a possible life in the wizarding world, even a career in qudditch and studying at university, but minnie would only shrug and prepare herself for work. around the time the young witch was eighteen, hospital bills began to pile up as her father grew old and ill from overworking himself. life became harder and things looked duller than usual for the family. the family had lost connection with the oldest son - max - once he had started his job as an auror, letters were being ignored and owls returned empty handed.

minnie was quickly accepting the fading dream of playing quidditch professionally once she took on more jobs. as stubborn as she was, the light from her eyes were disappearing. her youngest brother had fallen into the wrong crowd and would often arrive home with a police officer behind him. while she had help from her brother, luca, responsibility after responsibility only piled up even more. even her stubborn father wouldn't rest, despite minnie constant reassurance that she was fine; however, minnie wasn't even sure herself. three months flew by, and after a long day from work, minnie was summoned to a sibling meeting by elliot. along with luca and benjamin, the four of them sat in a tiny booth at the back of the diner, underneath a flickering neon light. minnie listened to elliot, fuelled by passion, about how she wouldn't be allowed to stay at home anymore. the three brother couldn't watch their little sister, whom had such talent for quidditch, to disappear from the world without giving it a shot. each brother reassured minnie - who was retaliating with blunt quips about the reality the family was stuck in - about the financial situation, elliot had even managed to rope benjamin into a job as a cashier; minnie was speechless for once.

with final reassurance from her brothers, and one acceptance letter which sat on her desk, minnie packed her things and headed off to university where her older brothers had attended. excitement rushed through her veins, but the feeling of guilt floated in the back of her mind once she had hopped onto the train.

[ misc. ]
◆ currently gryffindor seeker.
◆ allergic to bananas.
◆ her two eldest brothers are wizards, the rest of her family are muggles.

[ family. ]
◆ keith dyer [ father ] construction worker, muggle, alive.
◆ valeria dyer [ mother ] unemployed, pureblood, deceased.
◆ max dyer [ brother ] auror, half blood, unknown.
◆ elliot dyer [ brother ] dragonologist, half blood, alive.
◆ luca dyer [ brother ] server, muggle, alive.
◆ benjamin dyer [ brother ] cashier, muggle, alive.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentGABRIEL" style="display: none;"]
GABRIEL
SCAMANDER

+ | — gabriel scamander.

[ full name ] gabriel edward scamander.
[ preferred name ] gabe (often by his friends + parents).
[ blood status ] pureblood.
[ d.o.b ] february thirteenth.
[ age ] nineteen.
[ gender ] cisgender male.

[ house ] ravenclaw.
[ wand ] cypress, unicorn, 13 1/2", slightly yielding.
[ patronus ] buzzard.
[ profession ] auror.

[ height ] six foot, three inches.
[ hair ] messy black, often curly at the front.
[ eyes ] ocean blue.
[ dist. features ] his faint scar on his left eyebrow.

[ virtues ] adroit, compassionate, polite, humble, incisive.
[ vices ] quiet, socially-awkward, inferior complex, fickle, taciturn.
[ interests ] magical creatures, piano, studying.
[ strengths ] magical care of animals, following instructions, herbology.
[ weaknesses ] social interaction, duelling, sports.

[ biography ]
gabriel scamander was born to kind, loving parents - robert and elizabeth - in the suburban area of london. both of his parents worked as aurors for the ministry of magic, with gabriel's mother resigning to care for her only son. the family could be described as what muggles would call a "picket fence family"; while elizabeth would entertain gabriel with simple magic, bringing his toys to life and dance around him, her husband would disappear for long periods of time to help the ministry. wip !!!
[ misc. ]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentHARPER" style="display: none;"]
HARPER
xxxx LUPIN

+ | — harper lupin.

[ full name ] harper madeleine lupin.
[ preferred name ] harpy.
[ blood status ]
[ d.o.b ] april fifteenth.
[ age ] eighteen.
[ gender ] cisgender female.

[ house ] hufflepuff.
[ wand ] cherry, dragon, 13 1/4", quite flexible
[ patronus ] black and white cat.
[ profession ] professor.

[ height ] five foot, five inches.
[ hair ] dark brown, however she dyes it many colours.
[ eyes ] chocolate brown.
[ dist. features ] her cheeky smile.

[ virtues ]
[ vices ]
[ interests ]
[ strengths ]
[ weaknesses ]

[ biography ] (still need to be written).
- raised by an old family friend after the death of her parents.
- had a big sweet tooth for chocolate, just like dad.
- also had a v excitable personality like mom.
- at the age of thirteen, she started dying her hair crazy colors after realising she wasn't a metamoprhmagus.
- she's v much a natural with kids, and so teaching seemed like the best option for her.

[ misc. ]
[/div] [/div][/div]​

Last edited:

• Atticus Rupert Finnigan
    It's Safe to Say

Full Name: Atticus Rupert Finnigan

Preferred Name: Atti, Tuck, Ace, Gus

Blood Status: Pureblood (grew up among Muggles)

Date of Birth: April 25

Zodiac: Taurus

Sexuality: Bisexual

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Dogwood, Dragon Heartstring, 11", Springy

Patronus: Tiger
    I'm Gonna Get My Payback

Face Claim: Nick Robinson

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 181 lbs

Tattoos/Markings: Burn Scar on Wrist

Distinguishing Features: Look at his bean face. Look at it.
    There's Worse Folks to Be Like

Profession: History Professor

Personality:
    Atticus is very much like his uncle Seamus, probably as a result of always spending time with him when he was a child. However, unlike his uncle, he has known from a very young age that he has an interest in pyrotechnics. As a result of this hobby (formed, again, as a result of his uncle), Atti has a habit to wonder aloud how to set something on fire. This comes across as pyromania to some, but Atti asks purely for curiosity’s sake—he has no intention of setting the world on fire. He is fond of fire, though, and Incendio is to this day his favorite Charm.

Very friendly and always looking for socialization, Atti loves people, especially fellow Gryffindors. He believes his House is the best House, but he also keeps this belief to himself, as some close friends of his hail from opposing Houses. He’s not one to judge based on someone’s House or blood status, as he thinks that’s half the reason the tragedies of the wizarding world occur. Therefore, he approaches everyone with a smile, regardless of who they are. And if he decides he doesn’t like them, then that’s his problem. For the most part, he does try to befriend everyone to the best of his ability, though he realizes not everyone can be his friend.

Virtues:
    Cheerful, Compassionate, Determination, Enthusiastic, Hardworking

Vices:
    Pyromania (Slight), Reckless, Selfish, Attention Hog, Lazy

Strengths:
    Pyrotechnics, Remembering Useless Facts, Pranks

Weaknesses:
    Most Charms, School in General, Following Rules

Quirks:
    gives approximate burning times for certain materials, collects Bertie Bott's boxes

Personal Interests:
    Pyrotechnics, History, Watching Quidditch
    Aw, He'll Be Alright

Biography:
    Atticus grew up bothering his Uncle Seamus for stories about his days at Hogwarts. Despite the presence of his brother and sister, Atti much preferred spending time with Seamus, giggling uncontrollably at his recollections of spells backfiring on him. As Atti grew older, he knew he wanted to be just like his uncle—without all the soot on his face.

It started when he was young. Atti began experimenting with pyrotechnics, the stuff his uncle worked with, but of course Atti didn’t quite know what he was doing. At first, this wasn’t a danger, but when he was about nine years old, he did something wrong, and the materials he was working with exploded.

Atti’s family lived among Muggles, as they believed in showing their children the value of Muggle life. It was a struggle hiding their wizardry from the neighbors, but they managed, and they managed well. When Atti’s experiment exploded, however, he drew unwanted attention. When neighbors peeked into the Finnigans’ backyard, they saw a fire, with Atti in the middle of it. Of course, due to his precautions, Atti was found mostly unhurt by the fire when his parents and neighbors put it out. Still, he bears a burn scar on his wrist from the one bad burn he received.

From then on, Atti was more careful. The materials he’d been using in his experiments, though burned, had nearly given away the nature of his family to the neighbors. His parents scolded him soundly, and even his uncle was slightly disappointed. Not wanting to disappoint his beloved uncle further, Atti made sure he was alone outside his small town before he tried any of his pyrotechnics again.

Joyfully, Atti went to Hogwarts, where he was Sorted into his uncle’s House. School went well for him, though his laziness occasionally overshadowed his desire to do well and go into a respectable job. Like his uncle, Charms was not exactly his best subject, though he was proud to discover his wand didn’t backfire and cause the spell to explode on his face. So that was a plus.

As he went through school, Atti discovered he had a great love for the History of the Wizarding World, and he began considering a career based around this interest. His pyrotechnics to this day remain an important part of himself, even as history has slowly eclipsed what his uncle instilled in him. Although at one point he considered working with dragons, so that he’d never be far from fire. (After hearing his uncle’s account of the few dragons he’d seen though, he quickly changed his mind.)
    If He's Anything Like Me

Theme Song:
    "Anything Like Me" by Brad Paisley

Fun Facts:
    ~Atti has a cat named Seamus
    ~He reads Gilderoy Lockhart books purely for laughs
    ~He keeps a vial of ashes his uncle gave him for good luck

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

vellichor. vellichor.
(I'm sorry it took so long!!)

Last edited:
massive wip

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=navi]
[div class=buttoncon][div class=buttonscroll][div class=button1][div class=name1]annie wood[/div][/div][div class=button2][div class=name2]max holmes[/div][/div]

[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=contentbox style=display:none;][div class=char1 style=display:none;][div class=header1]
[div class=hname]anaya wood[/div][div class=htag1]d.o.b.[/div] dec 2 1999
[div class=htag1]gender[/div] female
[div class=htag1]sexuality[/div] pansexual

[/div][div class=imgcon]
[/div][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=ttag]preferred name[/div] "annie, please."
[div class=ttag]blood status[/div] pureblood
[div class=ttag]house[/div] gryffindor
[div class=ttag]wand[/div] surprisingly swishy 9½" pine wood, phoenix feather core
[div class=ttag]patronus[/div] wolf

[div class=ttag]height[/div] 167cm
[div class=ttag]weight[/div] 56kg
[div class=ttag]ethnicity[/div] half-indian half-scottish
[div class=ttag]faceclaim[/div] naomi scott

[div class=ttag]personality[/div]
annie has always been one of the louder ones. not the best at smarts, but an all-around talented witch. she has always trusted her instincts more than whatever her brain could manage to think at the time, and though it's resulted sometimes in bad outcomes, she likes to think her success rate is still relatively high. high risk and high reward, right? if you're ever thinking about doing something dangerous fun, annie's your girl.

while she shows signs of adhd, annie balances it out with an undeniable ability to fixate on things, locking onto her goal and seeing it through. her tenacity is almost terrifying, and rarely (or perhaps never) has she been seen giving up, though frustration is not an unfamiliar feeling to her. it could also translate into idiotic stubborness. annie tends to struggle with the theory aspect of academics, easily distracted in class, but her talent in the practical parts has been noted by quite a few of her professors.

[div class=ttag]profession[/div] aurologist
[div class=ttag]personal interests[/div]
pets, travelling, cooking
[div class=ttag]strengths[/div] legilimency, charms, flying
[div class=ttag]weaknesses[/div] arithmancy, divination, herbology

[div class=ttag]biography[/div]
it'd really be a total bore to get into her parents' love story, but annie really likes reminding people that her dad's oliver wood. quidditch superstar, who settled down and retired with a herbologist he'd met... somewhere. she doesn't remember the details. what she does remember, however, is being brought up playing quidditch. her relatives had often joked that with her skill, she must've been born on a broom, but annie insists it's all flattery.

her love for quidditch would continue in hogwarts, and she joined the quidditch team as an eye-catching 2nd year that was impactful as a chaser. mr. wood was proud, for sure, but likely just as upset as the rest of the team was when annie announced she'd be quitting. though according to the professor that her powers as a legilimens had been there from the beginning, they only began to show at the start of her 4th year. her fixation shifted, and quidditch was no longer annie's dream, but rather to go further and see where this special ability would take her.

under the guidance of her teacher, she shaped up to be a fine legilimens with a growing interest in aura-reading.

[div class=ttag]misc[/div]
✴ natural legilimens
✴ daughter of oliver wood
✴ owns a pet cat named chili
✴ talented chaser, but quit in her 4th year

[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=char2 style=display:none;][div class=header2]
[div class=hname]maxwell holmes[/div][div class=htag2]d.o.b.[/div] dec 2 1999
[div class=htag2]gender[/div] male
[div class=htag2]sexuality[/div] pansexual

[/div][div class=imgcon]
[/div][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=ttag2]preferred name[/div] "max! just max."
[div class=ttag2]blood status[/div] halfblood
[div class=ttag2]house[/div] hufflepuff
[div class=ttag2]wand[/div] bendy 10¾" maple wood, unicorn hair core
[div class=ttag2]patronus[/div] basset hound

[div class=ttag2]height[/div] 178cm
[div class=ttag2]weight[/div] 72kg
[div class=ttag2]ethnicity[/div] british
[div class=ttag2]faceclaim[/div] freddie highmore

[div class=ttag2]personality[/div] kind of a SNAKE but in a good, dorky way
the most outstanding trait about max is his insatiable curiosity to find out... things. be it on other people or the mysterious phenomena of the wizarding world, max wants to know it all and share it with everyone else. while somewhat socially awkward, max finds joy in sharing his knowledge as well as talking about his passion for writing. he tends to ramble a little, but with the bright glint in his eye, it gets difficult to deny him of his little rants.

while he can be lovable and dorky, max refuses to acknowledge some aspects of what people refer to as personal boundaries. you'll never catch him without a camera, just in case he sees something worth snapping a picture of. he has gone to great lengths to seek out the full picture and believes that to properly do journalism, sometimes one has to break a rule here and there. while he isn't a fan of doing clickbait articles like his aunt, max shares her habit of asking manipulative questions in interviews. though he is happy to get advice, max may not handle criticism as well as he makes himself out to. perhaps it's his own insecurities about pursuing a dream like this?

friends have long since understood that they shouldn't be telling their darkest secrets to max, lest he publishes it in the end. though max would never intentionally out a friend, nor hurt anyone in his quest to expose the truth, it's happened more than once that he accidentally blabbed out something he'd been told not to tell. completely accidental, he swears.

[div class=ttag2]profession[/div] journalist
[div class=ttag2]personal interests[/div]writing, photography, mysteries
[div class=ttag2]strengths[/div] transfiguration, charms, writing
[div class=ttag2]weaknesses[/div] potions, flying, duelling

[div class=ttag2]biography[/div] tba
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vel ex nec mauris elementum semper. Ut tempus quis augue id porttitor. Sed vitae mollis nibh. Suspendisse eget felis non turpis pellentesque feugiat. Aenean ut nisl porttitor, sodales nibh eu, lobortis ligula. Quisque accumsan orci eget arcu sagittis, id consectetur urna molestie. Quisque euismod facilisis fermentum.

[div class=ttag2]misc[/div]
✴ nephew of rita skeeter

[/div][/div]

[/div][/div]

[/div]

[class=container] --color-1: #B2B5C6; --color-2: #FAF3EB; --color-3: #eaacab; --color-4: #ECCBE1; --color-5: #393942; --color-6: #BDDCA9; --color-7: #73b2b5; --c1-img1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/1b53b1e50430fc86014641bc341a0894/tumblr_inline_orkic9HQc81t6dlp2_540.gif'); --c1-img2: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/e147b73baf26e159187c5fa850f86fb4/tumblr_ovvj3bNGV61wyjt5co3_500.jpg'); --c1-img3: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/f48e7aba377587bb6586f80f507df5ff/tumblr_otghlgEFiB1vwlpt9o1_250.png'); --c1-img4: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/5da89f95fdbada057c1cbe8b5ca248a3/tumblr_ovvj3bNGV61wyjt5co1_500.jpg'); --c1-img5: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/7dab949975a74b748273dc21a56635c6/tumblr_owec7438E41vwlpt9o7_400.png'); --c2-img1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/efdec83ce489f3d1bf9bf2e78cc68f21/tumblr_inline_p7ttupJl8j1sccn28_250.gif'); --c2-img2: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/f1182e4ec27a7e54cab6f28995a682b7/tumblr_inline_p7htr6uML11r0ow04_250.png'); --c2-img3: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/86836be62ffbf722bdaf272aff095a61/tumblr_omx65eDybI1w6b883o1_250.png'); --c2-img4: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/551d65cedc35706a18335990acc322c8/tumblr_mygyhjC9EF1s1ma9uo1_250.png'); --c2-img5: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/2bebf98c78cfbd4d35a0d589f0ca718d/tumblr_oy6tgcSJTT1w5elzeo5_400.jpg'); height:360px; width:550px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=navi] height: 306px; width: 212px; background-color: var(--color-1); border-radius:4px; margin-top:27px; margin-right:25px; float:left; position:relative; [/class] [class=buttoncon] height: 235px; width: 211px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=buttonscroll] overflow-y:auto; height: calc(100% - 20px); width: calc(100% + 7px); padding:10px; [/class] [class=button1] height:87.5px; width:176px; border:5px solid var(--color-2); border-radius:4px; position:relative; background: var(--c1-img1); background-size:100%; background-repeat:no-repeat; filter: grayscale(0.5); transition:0.3s; margin-left:2.5px; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class name=button1 state=hover] transition:0.3s; filter: grayscale(0); transform: scale(1.05); cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=button1 on=mouseenter] addClass appear name1 removeClass disappear name1 [/script] [script class=button1 on=mouseleave] addClass disappear name1 removeClass appear name1 [/script] [script class=button1 on=click] show contentbox hide char2 show char1 [/script] [class=name1] font-size:25px; text-align:center; color:white; opacity:0; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:25px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-3); [/class] [class=button2] height:87.5px; width:176px; border:5px solid var(--color-2); border-radius:4px; position:relative; background: var(--c2-img1); background-size:100%; background-repeat:no-repeat; filter: grayscale(0.5); transition:0.3s; margin-left:2.5px; margin-top:20px; background-position: 55% 20%; [/class] [class name=button2 state=hover] transition:0.3s; filter: grayscale(0); transform: scale(1.05); cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=button2 on=mouseenter] addClass appear name2 removeClass disappear name2 [/script] [script class=button2 on=mouseleave] addClass disappear name2 removeClass appear name2 [/script] [script class=button2 on=click] show contentbox hide char1 show char2 [/script] [class=name2] font-size:23px; text-align:center; color:white; opacity:0; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:25px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-6); [/class] [class=appear] animation-name:{post_id}appear; animation-duration:0.3s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=appear] [keyframe=1] opacity:0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity:1; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=disappear] animation-name:{post_id}disappear; animation-duration:0.3s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=disappear] [keyframe=1] opacity:1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity:0; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=contentbox] height:100%; width:310px; float:left; position:relative; border-radius:3px; position:relative; background-color: var(--color-2); [/class] [class=char1] height:100%; width:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=header1] position:relative; top:-1px; height:105px; background-color: var(--color-4); border-bottom:5px solid var(--color-3); font-size:12px; border-top-right-radius:4px; border-top-left-radius:4px; [/class] [class=char2] height:100%; width:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=header2] position:relative; top:-1px; height:105px; background-color: var(--color-6); border-bottom:5px solid var(--color-7); font-size:12px; border-top-right-radius:4px; border-top-left-radius:4px; [/class] [class=hname] font-size:18px; color:white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:2px; [/class] [class=htag1] font-size:12px; color: var(--color-5); background-color: var(--color-3); display:inline-block; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-weight:bold; border-radius:2px; margin-top:6px; margin-right:4px; margin-bottom:1px; [/class] [class=htag2] font-size:12px; color: var(--color-5); background-color: var(--color-7); display:inline-block; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-weight:bold; border-radius:2px; margin-top:6px; margin-right:4px; margin-bottom:1px; [/class] [class=imgcon] height:240px; width:80px; float:right; padding-top:4px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=scroll] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:150px; overflow-y:scroll; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=ttag] font-size:10px; color: var(--color-5); background-color: var(--color-3); display:inline-block; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-weight:bold; margin-top:4px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class=ttag2] font-size:10px; color: var(--color-5); background-color: var(--color-7); display:inline-block; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-weight:bold; margin-top:4px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:230px; width:213px; margin-top:4px; padding:5px; padding-left:7px; padding-right:5px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; [/class]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back