• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crybaby's Search!

C R Y B A B Y

Milk and cookies.

vanilla_sig_by_sakucitah-d508xl0.png

line9.gif

pc828_welcome_banner_by_bunnieflybubblepie-d4nej9b.png

line9.gif

What I Expect:

• I'd prefer to have someone of or around the same age as I am (19.) I enjoy graphic content, and sometimes I grow uncomfortable if I'm role playing with a minor on those types of subjects. It's nothing against them, it's just that when I was 14-15, I wasn't role playing graphic content. We also weren't really on the same page intellectually, and I'd prefer to have someone who's on the same wavelength as I am. I may make an exception to this rule if I grow comfortable enough with someone, but most likely not.
  • No one liners. I am a person who can write extensively, and would really prefer if my partner could as well. Two paragraphs minimum, please, and I will mirror your posts if we fall into a comfortable routine pattern.
  • I'd really like to talk to you. Not in a creepy way, but just in a sense I'd love to become friends with you, and sometimes role playing with someone who doesn't talk with you can feel rather... Uncomfortable.
  • I am a full time college student, so I may not reply right away. My hours of being online are listed below in the "About Me" section. At a minimum, you will receive one reply a day. At a maximum, you could receive a lot more. It depends on how busy I am, such as with holidays or exams.
  • I'm comfortable with all pairings. I'd like it if my partner was, too.
  • I'm comfortable with playing any gender, and would prefer if my partner could, too. However, I understand if you can only play one role.
  • I'd prefer to rp on here. Threads or pm's do not matter. I don't like giving out my Skype, Discord, or anything else unless I'm comfortable with you as a partner.
  • My characters are mine and yours are yours. I'd prefer we keep it that way. If there is something that requires my character to do, please tell me.
  • I do not want our 1x1 to be about just two characters. I love to roleplay more than one character. It's easy for me, and makes role play more interesting.
  • Please, no sole romance. It bores me to death.

line9.gif

About Me:

You can call me Crybaby or Cry!

I'm a 19 year old female from the North-East Coast of Amurrica, and currently a full-time college student studying Biology. I'm usually pretty busy during the weekdays, but come on at night time. Usually between the hours of 7pm and 3am. I do my best to reply to people who message me, but sometimes I forget and just need a little gentle nudge or small reminder. I've been roleplaying since I was nine, so about 10 years, give or take a year or so. I used to roleplay on a site called Blingee, where I did a lot of Wolfs Rain, Humans, Balto, Bambi, and even a little bit of Lion King. I moved on from there to some other lowscale websites that were made from google, and I primarily did wolf roleplays or anime roleplays. I'm also on Chicken Smoothie and occasionally roleplay there, but there's not really any... Creativity. (´ー`)
I'm kind of really quiet and generally very shy. I do like to talk to people, though, and will always reply to my pm's. I love to read, watch anime, and play a lot of video games. I'm a big fan of League of Legends (I was Diamond back in season 2, but have since fallen to Gold 3 because I'm a pleb,) Overwatch, Blade and Soul, Black Desert Online, the Bioshock series, Dishonored, the Borderlands series, and some other games scattered about in there.
As for animes, I'm a big fan of the older ones and not so much the newer, mainstream ones. I really love Zatch Bell, Naruto (I finally finished it!!!), Pokemon, Digimon, Black Butler, Death Note, Soul Eater, Pandora Hearts, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Cowboy Bebob, Vampire Knight, Angel Beats, Madoka Magica, Chobits, Deadman Wonderland, and the newest edition being Love Live!

line9.gif

Fandoms:

❤ = Cravings

American Horror Story
Black Butler
Blade and Soul
Borderlands
Deadman Wonderland
Digimon [❤❤❤]
Fairy Tale
Hetalia [❤❤]
League of Legends [❤❤❤]
Naruto
Pandora Hearts [❤❤❤]
Pokemon [❤❤]
Stranger Things
Zatch Bell [❤❤❤]

Pairings I Enjoy:
***If no pairings are listed for a specific anime or video game or tv show, it's because I want to do something original but in the setting.***

Deadman Wonderland:
Ganta x Shiro

Hetalia:
France x England
Denmark x Iceland
Finland x Sweden
N. Italy x Germany

Prussia x Norway
Prussia x France
Prussia x Spain

Spain x S. Italy
Spain x France

League of Legends:
Jinx x Jhin
Jinx x Ekko

Vi x Caitlyn
Twisted Fate x Graves

Ekko x Ezreal
Lux x Darius
Draven x Sona
Vladimir x Ezreal
Vladimir x Varus

line9.gif

Original Ideas:

I'm mostly looking for fandom ideas right now, sorry!

line9.gif

If you're interested, please send me a pm or comment here!

Thank you very much! (*・∀・*)

tumblr_nz5rsjX60M1uc3050o5_250.jpg

Hey there, if you're still on the hunt, I'm down for doubling up in the Pokemon realm. I have to admit I'm not versed in sexuality or anything, so my characters would be cis/het, but I'm perfectly fine writing as both genders and have no issue with platonic relationships. Let me know if you're down, I think we're a near perfect match. (:

Hi there! I saw that you were looking for a Jinx X Ekko pairing rp. Still interested? (I would PM bit I am new here and it son't let me. Sorry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back