• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossovers

ScuffedHeroGeo

Astonishing Hero
One thing I love in roleplays are crossovers. The most fun I had in roleplaying were with crossovers, so I want someone to roleplay with who enjoys crossovers. But before that I should state the main character I use with crossovers, Raidou Kuzunoha.

Raidou Kuzunoha is a high school student, detective and a Devil Summoner. The thing that probably caught your eye is the Devil Summoner. Being a Devil Summoner gives you the ability to summon demons, Gods and heroes from all types of mythology or folklore.

I mainly use Raidou for crossovers because he somehow manages to fit in almost everything. Say if you want to do something modern I could Raidou as a high school student or detective. If you want to do something more fantasy like I could use him as a Devil Summoner. But there's much more to Raidou, if you want to know more I'd be happy to tell you.

It really doesn't matter the Fandom of the character you are using. If you think we can make a good roleplay with the characters, then I'm all for it.

Attachments

• Devil.Summoner-.Raidou.Kuzunoha.Vs..The.Soulless.Army.full.529125.jpg
    Devil.Summoner-.Raidou.Kuzunoha.Vs..The.Soulless.Army.full.529125.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
One thing I love in roleplays are crossovers. The most fun I had in roleplaying were with crossovers, so I want someone to roleplay with who enjoys crossovers. But before that I should state the main character I use with crossovers, Raidou Kuzunoha.

Raidou Kuzunoha is a high school student, detective and a Devil Summoner. The thing that probably caught your eye is the Devil Summoner. Being a Devil Summoner gives you the ability to summon demons, Gods and heroes from all types of mythology or folklore.

I mainly use Raidou for crossovers because he somehow manages to fit in almost everything. Say if you want to do something modern I could Raidou as a high school student or detective. If you want to do something more fantasy like I could use him as a Devil Summoner. But there's much more to Raidou, if you want to know more I'd be happy to tell you.

It really doesn't matter the Fandom of the character you are using. If you think we can make a good roleplay with the characters, then I'm all for it.
I'd be interested!!

I have to admit, I adore a good crossover. Anything to use my adored characters. Definitely interested! I'd be happy to suggest different fandoms we can use as bases, or even try to fashion something new from the brainstorming. :o

I'm also a sucker for crossovers. Definitely watching this thread until I'm ready to pick up another rp.

I have to admit, I adore a good crossover. Anything to use my adored characters. Definitely interested! I'd be happy to suggest different fandoms we can use as bases, or even try to fashion something new from the brainstorming. :o

Hmm...your username wouldn't happen to be related to one of these characters, would it? Maybe it's a coincidence.

Hmm...your username wouldn't happen to be related to one of these characters, would it? Maybe it's a coincidence.

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED

All joking aside, yup! You've caught me. xD I'm a huge sucker for Touhou, at your service. I basically combined Sumireko and Renko to make this "clever" username. My profile picture would usually be of Sumi, but I'm currently giving some love to Wendy from Don't Starve. Nice Kaguya pic, by the way!

Mm. That sounds great.

Awesome! I might be a little busy/inconsistent for the next few hours (we're going to a county fair) but would you like to move plotting to PMs?

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED

All joking aside, yup! You've caught me. xD I'm a huge sucker for Touhou, at your service. I basically combined Sumireko and Renko to make this "clever" username. My profile picture would usually be of Sumi, but I'm currently giving some love to Wendy from Don't Starve. Nice Kaguya pic, by the way!

Yesyesyes another 2hu fan holy heck yes

I mean, uh, ahem, welcome to the site and all that good stuff.

Wait, wait. I swear I saw a Sumirenko while I was lurking looking through Iwaku Roleplay as a guest one time. You wouldn't happen to be that Sumirenko, would you?

Yesyesyes another 2hu fan holy heck yes

I mean, uh, ahem, welcome to the site and all that good stuff.

Wait, wait. I swear I saw a Sumirenko while I was lurking looking through Iwaku Roleplay as a guest one time. You wouldn't happen to be that Sumirenko, would you?

Same?? Like no one knows what 2hu is and it makes me sad omg--

Also... oh my gosh, yes??? That is me. I forgot all about Iwaku, it's been so long ;w; I had to leave the site because of serious family issues (it's been a rocky year in general, but things are finally looking up), but I might go back there one day. It was a nice outlet for all my Touhou characters with all the panfandom stuff running around. Still that aside, I'm surprised someone noticed! xD

But yeah, if you ever wanna nerd out about 2hu stuff, I'm here o/ Makes me wonder how many other fans are on the site, tbh... 0.0

Same?? Like no one knows what 2hu is and it makes me sad omg--

Also... oh my gosh, yes??? That is me. I forgot all about Iwaku, it's been so long ;w; I had to leave the site because of serious family issues (it's been a rocky year in general, but things are finally looking up), but I might go back there one day. It was a nice outlet for all my Touhou characters with all the panfandom stuff running around. Still that aside, I'm surprised someone noticed! xD

But yeah, if you ever wanna nerd out about 2hu stuff, I'm here o/ Makes me wonder how many other fans are on the site, tbh... 0.0

Well, I'm glad your year's gotten better and you're getting back into the swing of things! A site change, too...very adventurous.

I know a handful of people here who know what Touhou is and maybe two people tops who actually play the games/are fans.

Speaking of multifandom, I'm in a multi-fandom rp that's been running for a while and is actually pretty successful. We really need some more members, though. That sound interesting to either of you?
Sumirenko Sumirenko ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo

Well, I'm glad your year's gotten better and you're getting back into the swing of things! A site change, too...very adventurous.

I know a handful of people here who know what Touhou is and maybe two people tops who actually play the games/are fans.

Speaking of multifandom, I'm in a multi-fandom rp that's been running for a while and is actually pretty successful. We really need some more members, though. That sound interesting to either of you?

Thank you, friend! I definitely missed roleplaying. I could never be separated from it for long; I'd go crazy.

And did someone say multifandom? I'm absolutely interested in that. I'd love to check it out!

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED

Awesome! I might be a little busy/inconsistent for the next few hours (we're going to a county fair) but would you like to move plotting to PMs?
Yeah. Illysh

Sumirenko Sumirenko ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo
Some reason I didn't get an email notification for this, but I would love to be in a multifandom rp.

Hmm Devil Summoner could work well with DMC me thinks. Would you be up for a Devil May Cry crossover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back