• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossover..?

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Does anyone want to write a fandom crossover with me? If so, keep reading. Although, I do have a few rules here. So please keep reading. I think there is already enough anime crossovers out there.. but have you ever done a crossover with real people and not cartoons..? Because that's really what I would love to do. Dang, I must be the only person here on this entire site that despises anime, huh?

My Rules:
~I am not semi lit or lit, and I don't expect you to be either. But please try to avoid one liners. I understand if you suck at details, as I do myself, and I also understand being low on muse.
~I prefer playing the male, but I can do a female too.
~I don't have discord, so either rp by thread or by PM.
~I do have my limits like no rape of any kind, or no incest.. please.
~I only do BxG pairings, sorry!
~I suppose I could try to double up, just don't ask me to be someone that I don't know. Please.

Crossover rules
~No real life and anime together, because that would be weird.

Pairings
~CanonxCanon
~CanonxOC
~OCxOC (not really in the mood for this right now, sorry!)

Dos and don'ts:
~I will be using either Psych or A Million Little Things.
~I will rp either with a crime/comedy
~A Million Little Things would definitely work with 13 Reasons Why since both are dealing with suicide
~But I will not roleplay either show with an anime or video game, cause it would be weird. Or anything fantasy.

If you need further help in the dos and don'ts section just ask. I don't bite. And you can ask about any tv show or movie you want too, and I will let you know if they will work. But I won't tell you what to crossover with, so please don't ask me to do the same since I already have an idea of what I want to roleplay.

If interested, please respond.

About the shows:

'Psych' follows the somewhat eccentric Shawn Spencer, a police consultant who solves crimes with powers of observation so acute that the police think he's psychic - or so he lets them think.

A group of friends bonds over the unexpected loss of a close friend.

That's awesome! I may be able to pitch some ideas after my research, but in the mean time, would love to hear any ideas for the Psych/Fringe crossover if you have any? And also, would you rather plot here, or threw PMs? I'm flexible.

The main thing about Fringe is that it's pretty crazy (like a thriller genre) but it has some comic relief. Also, the whole "is this as weird as we think it is" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back