• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crossover vampire rp?

Rozydoodles

Ok, so I really want to do a vampire rp while I wait for my zombie rp partner to come back soooooo yeah. In this ima be a modern version of Samuel Seabury from Hamilton. In this, he has ginger hair, freckles, brown eyes, a hoodie, jeans, and tennis shoes. He is a human who had just gotten turned into a vampire by your character and you took him to your house after you bit him. you are an experienced vampire and sam is trying to control his powers. soon they become good friends. the first person who comes and wants to do a character that I think would work well for this gets to do the rp. we can do it in google hangouts so :D hope you wanna rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back