• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Jaylin nodded, following Astrid. “I-I’m ready” She said, her hands wringing together. She let out a breath and sighed.

Astrid walked down the stairs and into the rec room.

Eric’s head snapped up missing the wining hit when Jay walked in the door. He just stared at her, the excitement filled his eyes about to run over but stood there being as respectful as possible. “Hi..”

Jaylin froze as she walked into the room. His scent wrapped around her like a hug and she smiled softly. “H-Hi…” Her voice was soft, tentative almost like a scared animal. She thought he’d be upset, despite what Astrid told her, because she avoided him twice and running away the second time.
-
Kain had felt his mate return although he continued playing the same. He’d almost lost when Eric stopped playing. Kain smiled to himself, moving the disc into his goal before turning to Astrid and Jay. He stepped over to Astrid, taking her head. “Hey” He said, smiling at her.

Eric smiled soflty just staring but Astrid' voice brought him out of his trace. "Ya.. Im Eric it is very nice to meet you. I am sorry if I did something wrong at the meeting.."

Astrid smiled softly taking his hand but smiled softly looking at Jay seeing Eric frozen. "Jay this is Eric... He's Kain's childhood best friend and in simplest terms our guard/ advisor."

Jaylin smiled as she listened to him talk before he mentioned the meeting. She stiffened slightly before she felt the pull and she frowned. "Hi, you can call me Jay, every else does but my real name is Jaylin. And you did nothing wrong, I promise." She didn't want him to think that it was his fault, since clearly she was the one with issues.
-

Kain looked between the two with a soft smile. He squeezed Astrid's hand lovingly as he observed the two.

Astrid looked up at him but decided to save Eric “Jay you said you had something you wanted to say when the pack wasn’t around..?”

Eric looked at her just like he was terrified of messing something up “it.. it’s lovely to meet you..”

Jaylin squirmed in place, immediately looking uncomfortable at the comment. She'd followed her heart here but now it was time to see if the bond of friendship and the mate bond would hold. "I um, I" She froze, she couldn't say it not while she was looking at him. She looked over at Astrid, her gaze unsure as she fiddled with her fingers. "I, I made a deal wi-with some rogues because I-I didn't want a mate. I agreed to help them attack the next meeting. They plan to kill both the Alpha and you two to reinstate the fe-feud" She was so nervous and upset and she covered her face with her hands. "I-I was upset and angry and confused that I said yes without thinking about it. I di-didn't want to hurt anyone." She had tears moving down her face as she stuttered out what she'd done.
-

Kain listened to Jay speak. At first he was appalled, then he felt anger before settling on acceptance. They knew now so they could stop it before it got that far. He was going to wait to speak, he wanted to see what Eric would do. This could either be a rejection or he could help her through it. Because she'd admitted it so quickly that they could stop it, Kain would grant her into the clan if Eric decided to accept the mate bond. He would plead her case to her pack, but he wasn't sure what the Alpha would do.

Eric just stared at her "you really hated me that much...?" he actually whined

Astrid frowned with a small gasp "Jay... honey." She was angry for a moment until she realized just how completely beat up she was about this situation. She looked up at Kain worrying about both her friend and Eric who looked shattered. But hurt more than anything Jay was willing to let her get killed without another thought.

Jay felt her world tear apart. "I-I didn't hate you, how could I? I, I reacted before thinking when I should've gotten to know you first." She said, a whine in her own voice. She registered Astrid's words and looked at her and Kain. "Once I realized exactly w-what I'd agreed to, I knew I couldn't do it. I was so angry that you had a mate but instead of celebrating my second chance, I made a deal with the devil basically" Jaylin was shaking she was so upset, moving to one of the couches and pulling her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.
-
Kain could feel the hurt through the bond and sighed. "Jaylin, this is serious you know that, I can tell. I appreciate you coming forward afterwards and sometimes the worst things we can do, we do when we're upset." He said.

Eric just looked at her then Astrid before carefully moving over and sat down on the couch but gave her space if she didn't want him there. "we.. we can fix this.."

Astrid looked up at Kain still hurt her best friend hadn't even questioned her possibly dying in this situation but gave Eric a look to go over to her. "Im sorry Jay... I never thought about it.. I was just so excited I lost sight of that."

Jaylin felt the couch dip beside her and she looked over to see Eric seated beside her. She put her legs down, and subconsciously slid herself closer to Eric, wanting that touch. She could feel the pull strengthening the longer that they were close. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, he was willing to help fix it? "O-Okay" She whispered, before looking over at Astrid. "I'm sorry too, I let my emotions control my actions" then she turned to Kain. "I apologize for everything, and I will do whatever is needed to fix what I messed up." She told him.
-

Kain pressed a light kiss to the top of Astrid's head. He'd let her vent in their room, right now they had to figure out just what to do. "I think we should let this stay between us, and when the meeting comes, we will stop them." Kain said. If they tried to do anything before the meeting, it could put all of them in harms way.

Eric cautiously shifted closer to her, and decided to wrap an arm around her. He was slow and nervous with his actions like she might snap at him and leave again but was to desperate not to. He just took a deep breath relaxing with her this close even if things had gone so wrong. “We we can fix this..”

Astrid nodded softly “I know… I’m not going to lie Jay that really hurt… but I understand the reasoning at the time behind it..”

Jay felt the arm wrap around her shoulder. The cedar and maple scent wrapping around as well. Exhausted from the last two days fighting against this, and she just didn’t have it in her. Jaylin laid her head onto his side, enjoying the touch. “Astrid, I never wanted to hurt you. I was in a bad space and I will do everything in my power to make it up to you.” Jaylin spoke from where she was. She looked up at Eric. “I’m sorry I ran and I’d like to get to know you better.” She told him.
-
Kain looked at the two and smiled. He looked down at Astrid. “Can you come with me to the kitchen. I think I need lunch” Kain said. He wanted to give the two some time alone and he could speak to Astrid about this without making Jay feel any worse.

Eric looked down at her with a soft smile “as would I… but you look like you could use some rest.” He just tucked her closer to his side keeping an arm protectively wrapped around her.

Astrid smiled softly “I know Jay… If you need anything please say something… I’m stepping out with Kain for a few.” She took his hand and headed out of the room.

Jaylin hummed in response as she tucked closer into Eric’s side. The comforting smell of cedar and maple calmed her and her wolf. She let out a purr as her eyes fluttered shut. She didn’t realize how tired she really was.
-

Kain entered the dining hall and sat down roughly on his chair, it was pulled out away from the table. “Well love, what do you think? I can see where she’s coming from, I’ve seen many mistakes made from anger and confusion.” He said, running a hand through his hair.

Eric slowly rested his head on her just soaking in her scent with a faint purr as she settled. He didn’t plan to even budge still she was ready to wake.

Astrid just sighed “Jay has always been one to quick to rush into things without using reason.. losing her mate to your clan and finding out her best friend accepted a bond with the leader.. on top of her second chance being from the same clan… it’s a lot.. it hurts but I understand it.”

Kain nodded, his fingers drumming against his leg. “She seems like a good warrior, and has a great heart. I think we can fix this, we just have to kill the rogues and whoever else leads this attack and we tell the pack and clan that we had suspicions of a possible attack, placing Jay in there to spy.” He said.
-
Jay heard the purr faintly, felt the weight of his head in hers and her entire body relaxed.

Eric couldn’t help but pull her closer to his side as he just hummed softly tired but unable to close his eyes. The fear of her leaving to high.

Astrid sighed “Kain if they start to suspect her they won’t hesitate to get rid of the isssue. I don’t know that Eric can handle her leaving right now..”

Kain nodded. “So we wait until the meeting? Let her go back and pretend nothing changed? She certainly can’t be part of the clan until after the meeting. The timing would cause them to suspect her. She can come for runs and stay for a few hours with Eric after, but it should be once or twice a week at most.” He said.
-

Jay subconsciously wiggled closer, an involuntary purr left her as she dozed.

Astrid sighed “I do not know. The rouges are likely to take notice of anything we must tell Ryan though..”

Eric just pulled her closer, tucking her into his side as she rested. He just quietly stared down at her taking and all of her features, she was perfect.

Kain sighed, nodding. “I know. I’m not looking forward to that. He is a hard wolf to read.” He said. “Aside from the obvious problem with the rogues. I think those two are doing well”
-

She let out a purr as she felt him pull her closer. Her eyes opened slowly, but didn’t want to wake up or move.

Astrid smirked “it took a few years to start reading him easier… but it seems like it. She was comfortable enough she was falling asleep..”

Eric was just holding her close to his side, his chin lightly resting on the top of her head. He had no idea she had awoken just contently humming softly to himself.

He smiled, standing from the chair. He wrapped his arms around Astrid in a hug. Kissing the top of her head, he rumbled a little. “We’ll get through this. The biggest problem is going to be how to prevent Ryan from alerting the rogues by kicking Jay out.” He said.
-

Jaylin heard him humming and she smiled to herself. She couldn’t believe she’d tried to rid herself of this again.

Last edited:
Astrid sighed just relaxing into his hug “I know.. if we don’t get all the rouges at the same time we’re just gonna continue having this issue…” She took his hand and started back to the rec room “ let’s see what Jay knows.”

Eric just contently held her close but looked up hearing Astrid and Kain walk back in.

Kain nodded, pulling away from the hug, taking her hand and followed her into the rec room. He sat down on the couch opposite them, gesturing for Astrid to sit beside them.
-

Jay realized that Astrid and Kain had come back and she turned her head into Eric’s side, effectively hiding her face with a small huff escaping.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back