• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Eric smiled softly a rumble escaping and he just blinked not having expected it. He chuckled softly though “morning Jay..”

Astrid smirked seeing Jay all cuddled into his side but sat beside Kain with a hum.

Jay heard Eric’s rumble and answered with a purr. “Morning” it was muffled as she spoke before she turned towards the two on the other couch. She caught Astrid’s smirk and sent a playful glare at her. She heard Kain’s question and sighed. “There were three rogues and Luca, one of our pack members. He’s an older warrior and the one who came up with the idea” She told them.
-

Kain looked at the two before putting his arm on her shoulders. “Jay, we need to know as much as possible about that meeting with the rogues.” His voice was soft, knowing that this was a sensitive topic right now.

Jay sighed, moving herself so she could tuck her legs up on the couch and while still in Eric’s side, twisting so she could look more comfortably at Astrid and Kain. “He just told me that they plan to attack the next meeting, end the leaders of the two and reinstate the feud. I can only assume that they will meet up in one section far from everyone before attacking. Luca will probably take a rogue and go after Alpha Ryan while the other two and I were to go after you two” She said, her voice started trembling near the end with a tear slipping down her face.

Astrid frowned seeing her tears “what do the rouges want with us separated and the fued continuing. They haven’t been allowed on either land as it was..”

Jaylin shook her head “I’m not sure, but they listened to Luca. Maybe they were banished pack members from before us? If Luca wanted to restart the feud, he’d had to have enough wolves to overthrow but many of our pack is loyal so to increase numbers he recruited banished pack members that had been forced to be rogue?” Jay said.

Jaylin nodded, tucking a stray strand of hair back behind her ear. "That's what scares me. I know there are at least one or two pack members who were Luca's allies and they could be in on it. I only saw three rogues with him, but he could have more. I don't know what to do. I wish I'd never run in the first place." She said, looking up at Eric with a small sigh. She looked over at Kain and Astrid.
-
Kain looked at her. "We will need to tell Alpha Ryan. We can either all go and tell him or Astrid and I can go on your behalf. He needs to know the threat but he also needs to know he has wolves against him. Right?" Kain turned to look at Astrid before over at Jaylin who nodded slowly.

Eric rubbed her shoulder with the arm that was draped over her “but you were able to warn us.. and we are going to fix this together..”

Astrid hummed “ you would look less suspicious if me and Jay went. It would appear I was just returning her home. You go Kain and something is up.”

Jay sighed, enjoying the comfort even though she knew it wouldn't long before they'd have to separate. Her wolf whined in her head at that. "I know, but I still feel so silly about even getting into this" She said, looking up at Eric before putting her face to his side, inhaling the cedar and maple before turning her head back to the conversation, feeling slightly more relaxed.
-

Kain nodded, knowing that his mate spoke the truth. "Yes, that makes sense. When you take Jay home speak to the Alpha and make sure that he's the only one in the room." He said. "We can try and limit suspicions but we need to know how big this group is too. Maybe having Jay in there, she can scout for us. Find out how big it is." He added.

Eric perked up “before you leave I need to grab something for you..” He hated the idea of her having to leave but understood the reasoning but it didn’t make it hurt any less.

Astrid nodded softly “ya… we need to be prepared before something happens not after they go on the offense…” she looked at Jay “it was a bad decision but we are goin to fix tbis

Jay looked at Eric, nodding to him before moving away, sitting normally on the couch, head rested against the back. "I know it was. If you need me to spy for you, I can do that. I'm pretty good at being invisible" She said, looking towards Kain.
-

Kain nodded at Jay. "Okay, once Eric gets back you two can head back to the pack. Astrid, you guys can talk to Alpha and Jay the moment you feel uncomfortable spying on this, you let us know and we'll do what needs to be done to get you free." He told her. "We will see you at the end of the week?" He added, looking at her.

Eric hurried off returning a short while later with one of his hoodies. He walked over but seemed to immediately lose his confidence “hey Jay… this uh..” he paused rubbing the back of his neck “it’s one of my hoodies… thought you might like it since you’ve gotta go back so soon.. I get it if you don’t want it though…”

-

Astrid looked at her once Eric had left and smiled softly as she stood walking out with her “see I told you he’d be ecstatic..” She couldn’t help but feel bad for him completely fumbling over his words with his offering

Jay had stood up with Astrid before looking at Eric with a hoodie in his hands. She smiled, tentatively bringing her hand up and took the hoodie, holding it to her chest with one hand. She used the other to cup his cheek before pressing a little kiss on the other side. "I'll take good care of it. Thank you. I'll see you soon" She said.
-

Kain had followed behind Astrid and Jay, watching with amusement only a best friend would have, as Eric stumbled over his words to offer the hoodie for her. He had to give the man props, he had good ideas. Kain would've given Astrid a hoodie but the scent thing would've been an issue since there was still a feud at that time.

Eric just froze like a love struck puppy but snapped back moments later “of course.” His face fell though watching her and Astrid walk away. The hoodie was absolutely covered in his scent, almost like the poor guy had been rolling on it to make sure it was good enough.

Astrid couldn’t help but giggle once they were out of ear shot of the boys “I told you he was excited… I do have to give the boy props I would have died for a hoodie.”

She smiled at him once more before they walked out of the castle. Jay had the hoodie up to her face, smelling the cedar and maple scent. She looked over at Astrid with a grin. "I guess the hoodie idea may not have worked with the feud still intact huh?" She asked, before she slipped the hoodie on. Of course the size difference between her and Eric made it seem like she was wearing a baggy short dress. The sleeves went past her hands and she had to bunch them but being wrapped up in his scent made her and her wolf relax.
-
Kain looked over at Eric who watched them leave. He placed a hand on his friends shoulder and sent him a smile. "She'll be back. Great idea for the scent covered hoodie. I couldn't have done that with Astrid while the feud was up." He said.

Astrid frowned “no it wouldn’t have but I still haven’t gotten one. Little sad even Eric’s thought of that.” She giggled though not even really realizing the size difference between her and Eric “oh I have a feeling there are plenty more hoodies in your future.”

Eric looked up at him “really.. you think she liked it?”

Jaylin had wrapped her arms around herself and looked over at Astrid. "Well, maybe Kain will figure it out now? Men are a little slow, I thought you knew that" Jay giggled then tilted her head. "What do you mean? Are you implying that I'd wear my mates hoodies like dresses instead of my own?" She asked teasingly.
-
Kain nodded, "I'm pretty sure she did if that kiss was any indication. Though now you may have put me in the theoretical dog house. I'll have to get one of my hoodies and give it to Astrid" He laughed. "You're doing fine. The hardest part was getting you in the same room, and she took a nap curled into your side. That's a huge sign there that she's willing to work on this bond." He added.

Astrid just laughed “no I just have a feeling the guy is a gift giving type and desperate to win your approval. But hey more power to ya if you want to.”

Eric just couldn’t help but smile watchin the door. He was already sad though she had left knowing she was going to be putting herself into a dangerous position

Jaylin smiled over at her friend. She was grateful that they had been so willing to help. Unfortunately she had a bad feeling that something was going to happen at the meeting. Shaking her head, she noticed that they'd crossed into pack territory already. "Thank you for bringing me out for a run. My wolf and I are very grateful to have you as a friend" Now that they were on pack land, she had to be careful with her words now. The meaning behind the words was 'thank you for helping me and I'm sorry' but she couldn't say that out loud.
-
Kain smiled at his friend, though he could sense the sadness in the man. "She'll be okay. She seems pretty feisty already and we've only just met her. If anything goes wrong, we will help her" He said, the implying the clan. No matter what, she was Eric's mate and part of the clan even without the completed bond.

Astrid nodded softly “of course, if you want to come join me again just let me know. It gets kind of lonely ring the only wolf.”

Eric just sighed softly “I know.. god man how did you do this for months.” He rubbed his face in frustration

Jay smiled as she nodded back. "End of the week?" She asked, knowing that not only did she have an organization learn about but she also had two teens that she'd been training and they were close to being recognized as full warriors. One of them she was going to have step into her place so when this was all done, she could live with Eric. She had decided that on their walk back from the castle. The pack house loomed ahead of them and Jaylin let out a low sigh. "Does it get any easier?" She asked, talking about not being with each other.
-
Kain looked at him, "The fact that we were at war and if my parents knew, they'd have killed her. It wasn't easy and I can't tell you it gets any easier. Hopefully in two weeks, after this meeting is over, there won't be any more separation" He said, wishing he could do more for his friend.

Astrid sighed “I just tried to focus on the end goal than what was happening now.” She walked beside her “you need any help with the kids I’m happy to come help.”

Eric groaned rubbing his face “this is going to be the longest 2 weeks..”

Jaylin looked over at Astrid appreciatively. "This will definitely be a long two weeks" Jay commented. "Thank you. We have a couple younger ones who can't seem to get the basics. We should open up a training center for everyone. Some of these kids don't like my style. And Connor has been asking about you" She laughed. Connor was a younger wolf who had a crush on Astrid ever since he met her. He and his mother had come to the pack when he was 9. She was a great teacher but she could be a little hard on them because she didn't want them to be ill prepared for a border fight.
-
Kain sighed. "I'm sorry man, I wish I could make it easier." He said. "Want to go for a run with me? Burn off some of that frustration?" He offered.

She smiled “we really should. It would benefit everyone in both the pack and their clan…they rely far too much on just their speed and they can be kind of clumsy. I’m happy to swing by before I go back, Kain can survive without me.”

Eric looked up at him “sure. So long as you’re not throwing me in a river. If that’s y’all’s thing great but I prefer not smelling like fish.” He smirked grinning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back