• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Jay sat up, crossing her legs and looking at Astrid. "Well that's a start. I wonder why she's acting so much more dominant. Being on her own for that long, and being locked away? It's weird. Maybe the healers would know" She suggested.

--

Kain looked at Eric. "You mean ignoring her? Not touching her? You name it and I probably messed up. She was so pissed that I wasn't touching either of them." Kain explained.

Astrid looked over at her but was just staring at the sky "ya.. maybe... I mean I know wolves on their own have to be for their own safety and im guessing she saw herself as completely alone since he wouldn't touch her. But im just scared whatever that witch did really messed with her."

--

Eric looked at him "maybe its more than that.. I mean she did essentially get spilt from her wolf too.. Maybe their bond isn't right or something.."

Jay nodded, listening to her friend. "True, maybe we need to integrate her into the pack? Maybe it will calm that dominant side if she realizes she's not alone anymore" It could be a good idea or a bad idea.

---

Kain tilted his head at that. "I'd never thought about the bond between her and Astrid. I wonder if there's information in the library. My parents may have hated werewolves, but they had a ton of books on them to keep them updated on the 'enemy' perhaps its a place to start" He said, hand on his chin as he thought.

Astrid sat up finally “I don’t know.. I don’t want her to be picking fights with the pack. It’d be the quickest way for her to isolate herself, I could already feel her want to dominate yours Jay… thank god she didn’t start something..”

—-

Eric shrugged “I mean if your saying her wolf was blocked from even her then something happened between the two of them that needs bonding… also last i checked wolves don’t do well alone so all that time just the two of you might have put her wolf on edge..? I’m sure your parents have some kind of info… or maybe her pack’s would?”

She had thought about that, especially in the beginning. "That's true. I did feel my wolf submitting to her when she'd never done that before" Jay mentioned. "Maybe Ryan will have information on something like this?" She asked.

--

Kain thought about that. It would make sense. "Hmm. That makes sense. Maybe we need to talk to Ryan. See if he has archives on something like this. There is definitely something off with her wolf" He said.

Astrid sighed "Mybe.. I just want things back to normal... I finally get to have my mate and everything is ruined, I was barely even introduced to the clan.."

--

Eric nodded softly "If someone would know about the wolves id assume the wolves would.. We will have to see what Jay thinks."

Jay stood up from where she'd been sitting. "No time like the present right? Let's go talk to the guys. You deserve your mate and all the happiness that goes with it." She said, looking at her friend. It wasn't fair, truly. She deserved much better than this.

Kain looked at Eric and nodded himself. "One would hope so. Let's go see if the girls are back yet." He said, standing from the desk. He'd get to the paperwork tonight. It would be okay for a few hours while they tried to figure out what was going on with Astrid's wolf.

Astrid sighed rubbing her face in frustration "ya.." She stood and followed her out back to the castle.

Eric nodded and followed him out to see the two of them walking back from the tree line but the looks on their faces had him worried. While it seemed they'd enjoyed they looked deep in thought.

Jay followed behind Astrid, the castle coming into view. She had way too many thoughts running through her head at the moment. They made it to the castle.

--

Kain led the way out, stepping outside to see the girls returning, but they looked as if they'd been thinking too hard. He walked over to Astrid once she was close.

Astrid just tucked herself into his side, wrapping her arms around his torso as she let his scent just wrap around her.

Eric frowned seeing Astrid’s reaction and looked at Jay worried “have a good time..?”

Jay walked over to Eric. "I think we need to talk to Ryan." She said. "Something isn't right between Astrid and her wolf" She explained.
--

Kain welcomed her into his side, his arms wrapping around her. Her scent enveloped him and he looked down at her. "Everything okay love?" He asked, concern on his face.

Kain looked down at Astrid before looking at Eric. "We're going now. Hopefully he isn't too busy. We're going to get this sorted once and for all Astrid" Kain said. He turned them gently so they could head towards the border.
-
Jay took Eric's hand, needing the touch and comfort. She was worried for her friend and was trying to not let it show. Jaylin looked at the others as they became the walk.

Astrid just walked beside him not even attempting to argue as they walked into the pack house. She was lost in her own thoughts as they headed inside and towards Ryan’s office feeling her wolf more on edge.

Eric pulled her closer into his side trying to comfort her as they headed cross the border and into pack territory.

—-

Ryan was in his office going over some paperwork but set everything down hearing Kain and Eric were coming with their mates to discuss something.

Last edited:
Kain sighed gently as they headed into the pack house and knocked on Ryan's office door before gently pushing it open. "Alpha" Kain said, dipping his head respectfully.

--

Jay was grateful for the comfort as they made their way into the pack house, following behind Kain and Astrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back