• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors CS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Reposting due to the previous accidental deletion.
QC99rOl.jpg

Name: Letum Burn

Species: Psychopomp

Role: Deputy Inspector Of Death And Taxes

Personality: Letum sticks firmly to the three P's of good business: Peppy, personable, and professional. She's headstrong, eager to make her mark, and more than a little naive. Ultimately, though, she lives(?) for her job and wants to do her department proud- and perhaps pad her quotas a little, just to make sure her hard work is noticed.

Bio: Somewhere, nestled in the inky blackness beyond the stars, beneath the deepest hell and above the highest heaven, beyond the reach of all creation, there is a god that rules over gods.

It is called the Office Of Divine Affairs, and the power it wields is great and terrible, so vast as to be beyond all reproach.

Below that, there is the Games Comission...

...Beneath which stands the Office Of Kings And Beggars...

...Subordinate to which is the Office Of Fundamental Forces...

...From which we arrive at a small branch office belonging to the Bureau Of Death And Taxes...

...And finally, below the high offices of the Quite Old Ones, through the file archives, past the mailroom, stands the cubicle of one Letum Burn, Deputy Inspector Of Death And Taxes, 3rd Class (Probationary).

Or, as the other clerks call her, "the intern".

Letum's been working her butt off for eons to make the grade- after all, it's tough to secure a position in an industry where nobody retires. Up until now, she's spent her time on penny-ante genocides and natural disasters, but for the first time ever the Greater Powers picked her- well, okay, they picked Thanatos, and Thanatos picked Hel, and Hel picked Ixtab, and Ixtab picked Dave, and Dave snuck it into her inbox when she was out getting everyone coffee- but regardless, a job's a job. And not just any job- a job with actual oversight and authority and a chance to really prove to the Greater Powers that she can handle herself in the field. Her days of waiting and watching finally over, Letum plans to oversee the Conquering Game with all she's got- but in the end, her enthusiasm might be the death of her.

Motivation: Letum is primarily concerned with overseeing the Conquering Game and ensuring all the paperwork is in order. Dead offworlders extradited to their proper afterlives, local treaties respected, immortals properly accounted for, i's dotted, t's crossed, etcetera. Frankly, though, strange aeons' worth of bitch work has taken its toll on the poor girl(?), causing her to become something of a warped, petty tyrant that only the likes of the cosmic DMV can produce.

Alignment: Neutral Paperwork

The Scythe And Blade: A reaper's stock and trade, they hold no particular intrinsic power but act as both symbols of a reaper's office and instruments that channel and direct their Touch. The scythe is for common folk, while the blade is for nobility- though, in a pinch, anything with a haft and blade can serve as a substitute.

Death & Taxes: Letum's first and greatest power comes from intrinsic mastery of the most fundamental force in the universe: Paperwork. So long as she has submitted the appropriate forms to the appropriate authorities, she effectively cannot be stopped by any means of force. Much like her field of expertise, Letum's actions ultimately cannot be prevented or steered, merely delayed- and though she may move slowly, she and her cronies are always, always close at hand. Likewise, she can requisition assistance from the Bureau- within limits, of course. No five star restaurants for *this* public servant.

Reaper's Touch: Many assume the reaper's blade pierces flesh and cuts the soul, but this is not the case. To feel the icy grip of death is to feel the full weight and measure of entropy itself, aging all it touches to dust in the space of a moment and banishing whatever is left to the afterlife. Naturally, those beyond death's authority- that is to say, true immortals, those bearing visas from the afterlife, and the higher powers- are immune to the decaying effects. When channeled through an instrument of power, the Touch also allows a reaper to part the so-called Curtain Of Worlds- allowing them transit to and from the Bureau.

12888739_1719694631577206_1807713391337809725_o.png

"Devourer of Worlds"

Name:

Nyx.

Aliases:

The Tiny Menace, Black Dwarf, Harbinger of Destruction.

Androgynous.

Species:

A catlike species of mages. Nyx specializes in harnessing the power of dark matter and performing black magic.

Nyx's age is unknown, but their trail of destruction dates back thousands of years.

Height:

Nyx is the size of a dwarf or a small child.

Sexuality:

What is love?

(Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more).

Motivation:

Nyx strives to "cleanse" the universe of all evil by destroying everything one planet at a time.

"A person can't wreak havoc if they're dead!"

"..But don't you also wreak havoc?"

"..."

"Let's not point fingers, shall we?"

Alignment:

Chaotic Evil.

(Neutral Good).

Appearance:

If Nyx isn't sulking around with a scowl on their face, they're laughing hysterically while a city burns around them. The tiny mage has piercing yellow eyes with slit pupils, a tattered cream-colored fur coat, a scar filled body, dark circles, and a deranged fang-filled smile. The mage's staff radiates powerful dark energy, and peering into the astral weapon is like staring into the cosmos. Nyx adores their purple pointed hat that produces a mocking jingle and carries around mysterious potions that only an alchemist would recognize. The mage also wears a torn red cape and a silk scarf with singed marks, and their tunic seems to be part of an old cultural mage tradition. Although Nyx rarely shows their emotions, rumor has it that their tears and blood are a black oily substance. When angered or exhausted, the cat's eyes will also turn pitch black.

Personality:

When Nyx isn't ranting about how you should fear them, the chaotic creature is either stirring up trouble or reading a book. The mage is quick to anger, impatient, impulsive, and gets annoyed easily. Nyx also tends to shout, but their high-pitched voice and short stature make it hard for anyone to take them seriously. Despite how amusing Nyx may be to some, the cat is a ruthless, insane, and corrupt soul who craves destruction and bloodshed. Nyx despises good doers and loves watching people suffer. The tiny mage also hates friendship and has been living alone for a long time. When pushed past their boiling point, Nyx goes off the deep end and experiences emotional outbursts that lead to destructive behavior. Although the cat has killed countless people and destroyed entire worlds, there are still times where Nyx is hesitant in creating chaos, and a variety of emotions resurface. It seems that Nyx forgot how to be kind long ago, but could there be something more buried beneath their hardened exterior?

Nyx's birth was nothing out of the ordinary. They were born in a small, secluded village on the night of a new moon. Nyx had a charming father, a loving mother, a courageous elder brother, and two sisters who were around the same age. Their family was wealthy, happy, and well-known throughout the community for being kind and generous. While Nyx's father worked as an executive officer for their appointed Magic Council, Nyx's mother volunteered at the local library and taught potion classes in their spare time. Nyx's brother was rarely home because they were training to serve in the war against the black magicians, and Nyx and their sisters were still apprentices exploring their powers. One day while Nyx was traveling with their sisters to pick up more food from the market, something unusual happened.

- - -

"Nyx! Hey, Nyx! Nyx! Bookworm! Muggle! Nyxxxxx!"

The cat's ears twitched as they looked up from their book and raised a brow at their energetic younger sister.

"Yes?"

Upon being acknowledged, the girl started bouncing around and running circles around their sibling.

"Why are you always reading books? They're soooooo dull and boring!"

"Yeah! Wouldn't you rather be spending time with us or doing something much more interesting?"

Nyx collected their thoughts before smiling warmly at their sisters. They didn't want to ruin the lighthearted mood and approached the topic with caution.

"I love reading because there's always something new to learn! Each book contains a unique magical adventure, and you never know when all this knowledge might save someone's life someday."

The younger girl scrunched up their face before staring at their sibling in a confused manner.

"..."

Nyx shrugged before going back to reading their book. The cat was used to this reaction by now, and there was no point in continuing a dead conversation.

Thankfully, it was silent for the next few minutes, aside from occasional whispering between the two girls.

Nyx was starting to become immersed in the story when the book suddenly vanished from their hands, and the younger sibling ran off with it giggling.

"Na-nana-nana-na! If you want your book back, come and get it short stack!"

Nyx blinked before chasing after their sister while their older sibling watched amused.

"Give me my book back, Amethyst!"

Nyx tackled their sister to the ground, and the two began wrestling for the book.

Unfortunately, Nyx was the runt of the family, so they didn't have the strength to overcome their sister.

"Amethyst, I swear! Give me my book back, or I'm telling Mom!"

The girl just laughed and shoved Nyx away, creating a ball of fire in their hands and bringing it near the book.

Nyx watched in horror as the flames inched closer and closer to their beloved hardback. They were only halfway through the book and had just bought it a week ago.

"See? Now isn-"

Amethyst was about to speak when a sudden gust of wind blew the flames towards the book and set it on fire.

Nyx screamed as Amethyst dropped the book, and the siblings lurched back from the flames.

"Amethyst, what the hell did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything, I swear!"

"Put it out, put it out!"

"You know I can't!"

Their older sister was no longer laughing and came rushing over, summoning a stream of water and dumping it on the flaming book.

"You idiot! You and Nyx could've gotten hurt!"

"I wasn't going to set the book on fire, Addilyn!"

"You did anyway! Mom and Dad won't teach us advanced magic because of you!"

"At least my magic is real! What are you going to do with water? Dump a cup on someone?!"

"Take that back!"

"Make me!"

While the two sisters fought, Nyx was on their knees, cradling the charred remains of their book.

Some of the pages were burnt and unintelligible, and the fire destroyed the happy family on the cover.

Nyx was silent throughout the whole ordeal, but the disappointment on their face was indescribable.

Eventually, the sisters noticed their siblings dismay and stopped arguing.

"You should have just left Nyx alone, and none of this would have happened!"

"Well, I'm sorry, okay?! Sorry for trying to have a little bit of fun in this family!"

"You should be apologizing to Nyx. Not to me."

"..."

"Speaking of Nyx..."

"..Nyx? Are you okay? You haven't said anything in a while."

Nyx took one last glance at their ruined book before standing and giving their sisters a weak smile.

"..I'm fine. Let's hurry to the marketplace and get home."

Nyx stuffed their hands into their pockets and hurried ahead.

The rest of the walk was in awkward silence, and the siblings branched off when they got to the market.

Although Nyx was disappointed over losing their new book, they still gathered their share of the groceries and took the time to greet all the locals with a friendly wave.

When Nyx finished collecting everything on their list, they went back to their sibling's designated meeting spot and waited.

After a few hours, Nyx was starting to get worried. They were not the impatient type by any means, but the sun was already setting, and it would get dark soon.

Right as Nyx was about to start looking for their siblings, Addilyn and Amethyst showed up with an armful of groceries.

"Hey, Nyx! Sorry about the wait. Amethyst wanted to stop for something. Did you find everything you needed?"

Nyx sighed from relief and nodded.

"I did, and I hope you guys did too. We should get home, its almost sundown and you know Dad doesn't like us being out late."

The three siblings started on their way back home. The atmosphere was still awkward, but it wasn't as tense as before.

"..Soooo. What did you guys do today?"

Occasionally, Addilyn would try to make small talk, but Nyx would only hum in reply, and Amethyst gave short answers

"Not a whole lot."

When the trio finally arrived at their house, Addilyn rushed inside with their share of groceries.

"Well, I have tons of stuff to do, so I'll be seeing you guys later, bye!"

Nyx was confused but shrugged off their sister's weird behavior. They were about to head inside when Amethyst stopped them.

"Nyx! Wait!"

The cat set their bags of groceries down and turned towards their younger sister.

"What's up?"

Amethyst followed suit and set their bags down, but started rummaging through one of them.

Nyx curiously watched as their sister pulled out a black box and hid it behind their back.

"Hey, Amethyst, what was that?"

Amethyst cleared their throat before speaking.

"Nyx, I'm sorry about destroying your book earlier. It was honestly an accident, but I know it must have still felt awful. I got you this because I wanted you to know how much I love you. Just because I poke fun at you sometimes doesn't change the fact that you're my sibling, and you mean the world to me."

After their speech, Amethyst grinned and opened the black box, revealing a necklace with a purple crystal attached to the bottom.

Nyx was speechless. Not only was that one of the most intelligent things they ever heard their sister say, but they were saving up to buy the very same necklace.

"..How did... How did you know?"

Nyx was starting to tear up, and Amethyst practically shoved the necklace into their arms.

"Oh, please. I've seen the way you gawk at this thing whenever we walk past it in the marketplace. It wasn't that hard to notice."

Nyx stared at the necklace before smiling brightly and pulling their sister into a big hug.

"Thank you... Thank you so much, Amethyst!"

Amethyst awkwardly hugged back, pushing away from their sibling after a few minutes.

"Nyx... Can't breathe here."

Nyx immediately let go, blushing a bright red hue.

"Oh, right. Sorry!"

Once Amethyst recovered, they turned back towards Nyx to see that they were already wearing the necklace.

"So, I take it we're even now?"

Nyx quickly nodded, admiring the beautiful necklace under the moonlight.

"Hey, I don't want to cut this short, but we should go inside and help put away the groceries."

Nyx seemed sad that their bonding moment would have to end but agreed anyway.

"Don't be so down, short stack! Now you'll always have a piece of me with you!"

The two siblings burst into laughter as they picked up their bags and shared a smile before retreating into their home.

- - -

Ever since that day, Nyx loved their new necklace, and they wore it everywhere. The siblings grew close in the following years but started to spend less time together because of academics. Nyx had finally developed magical powers and was the best in their class. They seemed to specialize in harassing the power of cosmic energy, a rare type of magic for their species. Although Nyx had the potential to become a powerful mage, they were more interested in helping people and learning about the wonders of the great beyond. One day while heading towards their favorite reading place, Nyx stumbled across something they shouldn't have. It was a group of black magicians who were being attacked by a hoard of monsters. The group seemed powerful but was overwhelmed by the vast amount of creatures.

Nyx knew they shouldn't intervene. After all, it was against the law to help or socialize with black mages, and Nyx was unsure of their motives. Still, the mages were losing horribly, and many were already unconscious or injured. Against their better judgment, Nyx helped the mages fend off the creatures and brought the survivors to their village to recover. Although Nyx was happy for doing a good deed, their community was outraged and locked the black magicians away. Nyx soon found out that the Magic Council was planning on executing the black mages, but Nyx had over plans. Overnight, they broke into the Council and freed the mages from their prison. Once again, Nyx was happy. They believed that everyone deserves a second chance at life and that the magicians could change. Unfortunately, old habits die hard, and saving those mages was the wrong decision.

- - -

"Nyx! Honey? Could you pick up your brother from the meeting point? Your father isn't home yet, and your sisters are at school."

Nyx instantly jumped out of bed and threw their book upon hearing their mother's request. Ever since the black mage incident, Nyx was temporarily suspended from school and grounded to their room.

It was better than a lifetime in prison, but Nyx was desperately craving fresh air and hadn't seen their brother in months, so they were eager to leave the house.

After throwing on a pair of clothes, Nyx was already stumbling down the stairs and zooming into the kitchen.

Nyx's mother let out a chuckle as she patted her kitten's head. She felt terrible for giving them such a harsh punishment, but it was the only way they would learn from their mistakes.

"Now, don't go talking to black mages again, okay, sweetie? I know you want to help everyone, but you were lucky your father managed to bail you out of a prison sentence."

Nyx flattened their ears on their head and looked down. They never liked disappointing their parents.

"I know, Mom. It won't happen again."

Nyx's mother pulled them into a tight hug and nuzzled her forehead against theirs.

"I know it won't. But be careful, okay? I don't want anything to happen to you or any of your siblings. That's why we have these rules in the first place."

The young mage nodded before pulling away.

"I promise Mom. You can count on me!"

Nyx's mother smiled as she kissed her kitten on the head before shooing them towards the door.

"Now go! I'm sure your brother wants to hear about your brave tales."

Nyx laughed before bolting out the door and running down their pebble driveway. They were in a great mood and felt like today was going to be a good day.

- - -

After an hour or two of walking, Nyx was starting to lose momentum. The sky was growing dark, and it looked like it might rain soon.

"So much for a good day.."

A sudden flash of lightning confirmed Nyx's theory, and they started to pick up the pace.

The idea of getting wet made the mage uneasy, and Nyx learned the hard way that they didn't like water when Addilyn accidentally drenched them when they were young.

Another flash of lightning made Nyx start to sprint. They were almost to their brother's camp and could take shelter there.

"Just a few more minutes..."

Nyx was already running out of breath, but they could now smell the smoke of the campfires and couldn't be happier.

The mage turned a corner and ran into the clearing, but immediately froze upon what they saw.

Bodies were scattered all around the campsite, and blood was soaking into the ground.

Nyx immediately felt like gagging and covered their mouth. The smell of iron and smoke was too much.

Once Nyx recovered from the shock, they slowly approached the campsite and observed their surroundings.

"W-What happened here?..."

A wave of sadness washed over Nyx as they walked among the many dead soldiers.

Some of the bodies were charred black, and the smell of smoke was coming from still burning tents.

A sudden realization hit Nyx as they began running over corpses and calling out their brother's name.

"Edwin! Edwin, can you hear me?! Are you here?! Edwin?!"

Nyx searched all over the campsite, but couldn't find their brother's body anywhere.

"Maybe he got away?..."

A loud explosion shook Nyx from their thoughts as they got into a fighting stance and prepared for battle.

In the distance, multiple explosions started going off, and Nyx could see them all coming from the same direction of the village.

Without even thinking, Nyx was already running back towards their hometown.

With each step, Nyx's heart was pounding out of their chest, and everything was starting to blur together.

Eventually, the explosions were drowned out by the sound of thunder as the sky was now a horrible purple hue, and it began to drizzle.

Nyx shuddered upon feeling the cold rain hit their skin, but kept going as their family was way more important than a little fear of water.

Finally, after what felt like years, Nyx arrived at their village only to find widespread chaos and destruction.

Children were crying, buildings were on fire, smoke filled the skies, and bodies were piling up in the streets.

Although Nyx wanted to stop and help everyone they saw, the young mage was more focused on saving their family.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for Nyx to run through their neighborhood and reach their house, but like many of the other buildings in their village, smoke was pouring out from the windows, and a raging fire was consuming the interior.

Nyx dashed up the driveway and threw open the front door, violently coughing as smoke-filled their lungs.

After their coughing fit was over, Nyx shielded their eyes and began to search the house.

"M-MOM? DAD? ADDILYN? A-AMETHYST? ANYONE?!"

The young mage could feel the heat radiating all around them, but kept pushing forward as they checked each room.

"M-mom, Dad, A-addilyn! Please, someone, answer me!"

Nyx wasn't finding anything on the ground floor and decided to look upstairs as they ran to their entryway and began climbing the old rickety staircase.

Due to the fire, some of the steps caved in as Nyx was climbing them, but they managed to reach the top of the stairs unscathed.

Once they reached the top, the first thing Nyx noticed was that their parent's bedroom door was gone, and there was a trail of blood leading down the hallway.

"M-Mom?... D-Dad?..."

Nyx took a deep breath as they avoided the blood and slowly approached their parent's bedroom.

From what Nyx could see, their parents appeared to be sleeping, but the bed was soaking wet, and they knew something was off.

The young mage approached their mother first, shaking them slightly as they gripped onto her arm.

"Mom?..."

Nyx turned their mother over and shrieked in horror as they dropped her arm and began to hyperventilate.

The librarian's throat had been slit open, and blood was gushing out from the still-fresh wound.

Nyx was trembling now as they buried their face into their mother's neck and began to sob.

"M-Mom... No, no, no, no, Mom! M-Mom, please, I love you so much! Please don't leave me! Mom! MOM!"

The young mage dropped to the floor as they cradled their mother's cold dead body and wept.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Mom. Please forgive me..."

A crash from downstairs made Nyx jump up and start to panic. They could hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, and there was nowhere to run.

Nyx looked around frantically as they tried to find a place to hide. They settled for the bed and crawled underneath, ignoring the red liquid that was seeping through the mattress and staining their cream-colored fur.

Not even a few seconds afterward, multiple people stomped into the room. Nyx held their breath and dried their tears, not wanting to give away their position.

The atmosphere was tense as one of the intruders approached the bedside. Although Nyx couldn't see what was happening, they heard the sound of bed sheets moving around and assumed they were investigating their mother.

A few silent tears trickled down the cat's face as the intruders tossed stuff around the room. They appeared to be looking for something, and Nyx could only hope it wasn't them.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the intruders gave up and left. Nyx hesitantly looked around before pulling themselves out.

Everything seemed to be in the clear, but Nyx was still cautious as they peeked out of their parent's bedroom.

"H-Huh?!"

Nyx practically choked when their eyes landed on a silhouette standing at the end of the hall.

At first, Nyx wasn't sure what to do. They had locked eyes with the unknown figure, and it was too late to turn back.

However, Nyx started to grow suspicious when they noticed how the figure wasn't moving at all.

Mustering up their courage, Nyx approached the figure and called out to them.

"H-Hello? Who are you? Are you okay?"

The silhouette made no attempts to retreat and simply stared forward. As Nyx got closer, their eyes suddenly widened, and they gasped.

"A-Amethyst?!"

Nyx felt hope returning as they broke into a sprint and tackled their sister to the ground.

"Amethyst! Thank god you're okay!"

The young mage sobbed into their sister's shoulder and was mumbling incoherently about how much they missed her.

Once Nyx calmed down, they moved away only to find Amethyst with the same blank expression.

"Amethyst?.."

"..."

Upon receiving no response, Nyx slowly reached out to touch their sister but recoiled when her head detached from her body and rolled across the floor.

"I-I-I..."

Before Nyx could even comprehend what was happening, black mages appeared and started to surround the cosmic mage.

"A-A-Amet..."

Nyx was quivering as they held onto the headless remains of their sister and cried.

Right as one of the mages was about to grab Nyx, the cat jumped up and hit them in the chest with a sphere of cosmic energy.

"Y-YOU! YOU DID THIS! I TRUSTED YOU!"

The black mage crashed into a wall as Nyx dodged an attack and kept firing spheres at the intruders.

"I SAVED ALL OF YOU FROM BEING KILLED, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"

Nyx took out two more of the black magicians after destroying the floor and dropping them to the fiery pits below.

"YOU COME TO MY VILLAGE, ATTACK MY PEOPLE, AND KILL MY ENTIRE FAMILY?!"

Reinforcements soon arrived and ambushed Nyx, binding their hands behind their back with black magic.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO YOU MONSTERS!"

Nyx thrashed and kicked about as the magicians held them against the ground.

"Let me go... P-Please..."

Eventually, Nyx stopped struggling, and their pleas for help turned into quiet sniffles.

"..This is all my fault."

The last thing Nyx saw was the sole of a boot as searing pain erupted in their head, and everything went black.

- - -

Nyx groaned out in pain. They had a terrible headache and felt like vomiting.

"Where... Where am I?"

It took Nyx a few minutes to let their eyes adjust to the dark, and after looking around, the cat realized they were in a gray holding cell, and their hands were still bound.

"..Just great."

Nyx shivered. For some reason, they weren't wearing anything aside from boxers, and the cell was freezing.

"..."

After a few minutes of silence, Nyx began to sob. Everything came flooding back to them, and the guilt, loneliness, and emotional pain were too much for the young mage to bear.

"I shouldn't have ever tried to save those stupid black mages..."

Nyx hung their head and silently cried. They felt so lost without their family and wanted to disappear.

"People can't ch-"

The door to the cell suddenly slid open, and Nyx jerked their head towards the entrance.

One of the mages was standing in the doorway with their arms folded behind their back.

"I see our little prodigy is adjusting well to their new home."

Nyx glared at the mage and spat at their shoes, earning a harsh slap that knocked them to the ground.

"Get used to being here. You won't be seeing the sun for a very long time."

The mage tossed something into the cell and slammed the door shut, leaving Nyx to whimper on the cold hard floor.

"..'m sorry..."

Once the cat recovered from the burning sensation in their cheek, they sat up and observed the item that the mage left behind.

"..No. Nonononononono."

Nyx felt their heart shatter upon seeing the broken necklace. It was the last thing Nyx had to remember their family by, and it looked like someone stomped on the chains.

Using their two tails, Nyx dragged the remains of the necklace and cradled it to their chest. Despite being slightly cracked, the crystal portion was still intact.

"I'm so sorry I let this happen, Amethyst. I promise I'll keep you with me until the end of my days..."

Nyx curled up into a ball and sobbed, cuddling the crystal as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I promise..."

- - -

For the next twenty years, Nyx spent the rest of their days alone in that cold dark cell. At first, they tried to remain positive, but the cat could only take so much torture, isolation, starvation, and experimentation. Some of the guards noticed extreme behavioral changes in the cosmic mage, and the other prisoners would describe hearing deranged laughter throughout the night. Although Nyx was becoming mentally unstable, the black magicians refused to get rid of them because they wanted to turn Nyx into a weapon that would aid them in their war against the white magicians. Unfortunately, Nyx never showed progress, and the black mages dropped the project. Because Nyx was now a liability, the mages were planning on executing them. However, Nyx was about to teach the black magicians why you should never give a mage too much free time.

- - -

Nyx paced around their cell in deep thought. They knew the guards were going to come for them soon, but they spent years waiting for the right moment to strike.

"FINALLY! After all this time, I'll be able to get out of this wretched box and make those uncultured swine SUFFER for imprisoning me here!"

Nyx chuckled darkly and rubbed their wrists, enjoying the freedom from those miserable metal cuffs.

"Imbeciles couldn't even bind me properly. How pathetic."

The mage kicked the broken cuffs into a corner of the cell and resumed their erratic pacing.

"What a shame, I was looking for a challenge too, but I guess I'll have to settle for less."

A few minutes later, Nyx heard footsteps coming down the hall and grinned.

"On the contrary, I'm also going to have a lot of fun making these DEGENERATES disappear!

The mage snickered and got into position, summoning a ball of dark matter in their right hand.

"..You grab their legs while I hold their arms. I'm sure the little shit isn't going to come out willingly."

Nyx could hear voices approaching their cell, and their heart began to race. After so many years of torment, it was finally time.

"Alright filth, let's make this easier for the both of us an-"

The guard never got to finish their sentence as Nyx blasted them through the wall.

Once the smoke cleared, Nyx stepped over the corpses and observed the aftermath.

"Only two? My, my, the warden severely underestimated me."

Nyx knew that the entire prison probably heard the explosion, and more guards were already on their way.

"Well, there is no use in standing around and tying my tails into a knot. There is plenty more work to be done."

With their head held high, Nyx casually strolled down the long hallway and summoned more dark matter orbs, launching them at each of the cells and blasting the doors off their hinges.

By the time Nyx reached the end of the hall, they could already hear the guards fighting with the other prisoners.

"My plan is working perfectly! These FOOLS will distract the guards, and I'll be able t-"

A battle cry interrupted Nyx from their thoughts as multiple ice shards nearly missed their head and impaled the wall behind them.

"WHO DARES?!"

Nyx sneered in disgust as a prisoner charged at them, obviously not recognizing who they were.

"..I guess I didn't think this plan through."

Although the ice mage managed to land a few good hits, Nyx quickly disposed of the prisoner and sent them flying.

"Ugh... Escaping now is going to be much harder with these delinquents trying to get in my way. I better hurry to the courtyard before the exits are blocked."

Nyx pulled an ice shard out of their shoulder and ran as fast as their little legs would carry them.

The dark mage narrowly avoided a few fights and was almost to an exit when a wall of fire blocked their path.

"HALT! Put your hands in the air and don't move!"

Nyx groaned but obeyed, raising their hands in surrender as a guard cautiously approached them.

Before Nyx could have their arms bound by black magic, the mage turned around and unleashed a pulse of dark matter that knocked the guard off their feet.

"I respect your noble attempt, but it won't stop me from ERASING YOU!"

The guard tried to use one of their abilities, but Nyx was already holding a ball of dark matter to the mage's head.

"No! Plea-"

Blood gushed everywhere as the guard's head exploded, and Nyx leaned back, laughing maniacally.

"AHAHAHahAHAhHA! You beg me for mercy after blindly torturing me for years? How amusing!"

Nyx wiped a tear from their eyes before inhaling and exhaling. Although the tiny mage craved vengeance, now was not the time to get sidetracked and go on a killing spree.

Once Nyx calmed down, they proceeded towards the exit and shot another orb at the ceiling, collapsing the foundation and blocking off anyone who might have been following them.

Nyx clapped their hands together and beamed.

"Now then... Let's see what we're..."

Much to the tiny mage's surprise, the courtyard was empty. No prisoners were fighting, and it was eerily quiet.

"..Dealing with?"

Nyx paused and looked around. There was a dense layer of fog on the ground, and the prison's drawbridge was lowered and suspiciously left unsupervised.

"Something isn't right here..."

The mage cautiously traversed the hazy field with a ball of dark matter flickering in their hands.

"..."

A shadow sped past the tiny mage as Nyx directed their orb at it, missing the figure and hitting the ground instead.

"You there! Hold still!"

Nyx continued to fire at the apparition, growing more aggressive and reckless with each attack that missed.

"ENOUGH! SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!"

Before Nyx could react, a large boulder hit them in the chest, knocking the wind out of the mage as they skidded across the courtyard and crashed into the hard soil.

Nyx clutched their chest and groaned, coughing up black specks of blood as the figure revealed themselves.

"Well, well, well. I expected more from our little experiment. After all, you've had plenty of time to practice."

Nyx growled and wiped the blood from their mouth, backing away from their attacker.

"Judas."

The warden smirked and stopped in front of Nyx, chuckling as a devilish gleam appeared in their eyes.

"I'm touched that you remember me. It's been some time since our last session."

Judas suddenly frowned and grabbed Nyx by the throat, lifting them into the air as the tiny mage squirmed and clawed at the warden's hands.

"Did you think it was going to be this easy? Your execution would have been swift, but you just had to try and escape."

The warden threw Nyx to the ground, kicking them harshly in the stomach.

"If only you embraced the darkness sooner and joined our army. You could have been one of our best mages!"

Judas broke into a fit of laughter as they summoned a stalagmite and pointed it at the dark mage.

"There is so much powerful energy inside of you, Nyx. You were the perfect vessel."

Nyx roughly bit their cheek as Judas started to drag the stalagmite across their chest. They weren't going to give this bastard the satisfaction of screaming.

"But you fucked it all up, Nyx. Your family died because of you, and you couldn't even save yourself."

Right as Judas was about to plunge the stalagmite into Nyx's heart, a comet made of dark matter crashed down in front of the warden, separating the two.

"You shouldn't have said that."

Nyx was now standing upright, and their eyes were pitch black as a massive ball of dark matter pulsed violently above their head.

"Hah! Now, this is more like it!"

The warden just barely managed to roll out of the way as the orb crashed into the ground and left a fizzling hole in its wake.

"I WILL MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU EVER CROSSED ME!"

Judas quickly hopped onto their feet and summoned a rock wall as Nyx fired more orbs at them.

During the onslaught, Judas launched the wall at Nyx, but the dark mage sidestepped the attack as the slab slid past.

While Nyx was distracted, Judas took the chance to summon a piece of earth and began to ride it, hurling boulders at the mage while circling them.

Although Nyx managed to destroy the boulders with their dark matter, the warden was too fast and rammed into Nyx, sending the mage flying as they crashed into a wall.

Judas laughed and skidded to a stop. They lifted a large stone into the air and was about to drop it on Nyx when a sphere of dark matter surrounded them.

"W-What?! What is this?!"

Using their free hand, Nyx shakily stood and fired an orb at the levitating rock, destroying it mid-air.

"It's a cage, and now you have nothing to defend yourself with."

Judas began to panic as Nyx started to close their open hand, and the sphere grew smaller.

"N-No! Let me out, you animal!"

Nyx limped their way over to the warden, who was now pounding on the sphere and crying.

"Claustrophobic much? I remember you telling me that you always hated tight spaces. Something about childhood trauma?"

"..."

"Judas, do you know what it's like to rot in a cell for twenty years?"

Nyx dragged their hand across the sphere and crouched, coming face to face with the warden who was sobbing on their knees.

"No toilet, no bed, no windows, not even a single light in that cold dark cell."

Judas stared at Nyx in horror as their lips quivered. Something wasn't right with the mage.

"Yet here you are, bawling like a child when you are supposed to be in charge of this prison."

Nyx tilted their head and grinned madly, tightening the sphere even more.

"I learned this spell just for you, Judas."

The dark mage rose to their feet and began walking towards the drawbridge, leaving the warden trapped.

"M-MONSTER! YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

Nyx froze in place and looked over their shoulder, baring their fangs as they chuckled halfheartedly.

"I know Judas. You've always reminded me."

With one quick motion, the sphere collapsed, and blood and guts went spraying in different directions.

"You won't be missed."

- - -

Nyx stood atop a nearby hill, watching silently as the prison burned in the distance and crumbled to the ground.

Although the mage should have been happy that they were finally free, all they felt was a newfound undying hatred for their species.

"This world sickens me."

Nyx pulled out a purple crystal from their pocket, clenching it in their fist as hot angry tears streamed down their face.

"No one ever came for me, Amethyst."

The mage eventually fell to their knees and began sobbing into their hands.

"Why was I punished for trying to be a good person? Why did you have to die?! WHY DID THEY ALL HAVE TO DIE!? WHY COULDN'T I SAVE ANY OF THEM?! WHY!?"

Nyx gripped their head and tugged harshly at their fur, laughing maniacally in-between sobs.

"..I feel so alone..."

- - -

After they escaped, Nyx went on to train and hone their abilities. Word quickly spread about how the infamous Blackwater prison burned down, and the black magicians started searching for the culprit. Although Nyx had the opportunity to start over, their new purpose in life was ridding the world of sin and corruption. Nyx started with villages, then moved onto towns, and eventually cities. The white magicians noticed that Nyx was becoming a threat and placed several bounties on the dark mage while the black magicians tried to recruit them. Unfortunately, neither kingdom could stop Nyx, and their reign of terror continued. Nyx began focusing on the capitals of both nations and stole an ancient artifact that played a vital role in shaping their world.

When the two kingdoms realized that Nyx was starting to become too powerful, they banded together to take the dark mage down. Both parties fought long and hard, and Nyx even came close to losing. However, the tiny mage still had one trick up their sleeve. Using the last of their strength, Nyx detonated multiple matter bombs (That were placed in advance) and warped to a nearby planet. The dark mage watched as the black holes consumed their home-world, and millions of lives vanished without a trace. Fueled by determination and hatred, Nyx decided to continue their quest on a universal scale and set off to cleanse the galaxy of all evil. The tiny mage destroyed hundreds of worlds during their lifetime and became wanted throughout various solar systems. Although many bounty hunters tried to stop them, none were strong enough to defeat the Devourer of Worlds. Nyx's demise finally came when they let their guard down, and their assailant took full advantage of their moment of weakness.

Weapon(s):

Although Nyx carries around an astral staff, the mage primarily uses their abilities to attack. However, Nyx can still parry with the staff even if they prefer to keep their distance. It is unknown if Nyx needs the staff to cast magic, but the weapon does store dark matter and grants Nyx the power to levitate. Rumor has it that the staff itself is a universe, but only Nyx can seem to wield the strange object.

Current Mana:

(Crossed out abilities are ones that Nyx does not have access to yet).

Infinite Power - Passive.

1590027559737.png

Although Nyx starts each battle with their damage halved, the longer they are in combat, the more powerful their abilities get. Infinite Power resets after each battle and does not carry over to the next fight.

Rift Walk - Out-Of-Combat.

1590027547872.png

Nyx concentrates hard to open up space rifts to distant worlds. Although Nyx can travel both short and long distances, the ability has a large cooldown and disintegrates non-dark matter wielders.

Cooldown(s):

One hour
ranging to three days depending on distance traveled.

Mana Requirements:

Nyx needs 50 mana for short warps and a 100 for long ones.

Revitalize - Out-Of-Combat.

1590027533421.png

When Nyx is out of combat, they can enter a dormant catalyst form and channel their dark matter to recover mana and regenerate health. The time it takes to heal depends on the severity of the injuries, and Nyx cannot reproduce severed limbs or missing organs.

Cooldown(s):

It takes one day
, ranging to one week to heal depending on the severity of Nyx's injuries.

Mana Requirements:

N/A.

Dark Matter Bomb - In-Combat.

1590027522759.png

Nyx summons small dark matter bombs that explode on impact. Nyx can also summon larger bombs for better damage and increased knock-back, but they are harder to control and require more
mana.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Mana Requirements.

Nyx needs 40 mana for small (Kick ball size) dark matter bombs, 70 mana for medium (Yoga ball size) dark matter bombs, and 120 mana for large (Wrecking ball size) dark matter bombs.

Death From Above - In-Combat.

1590027509122.png

Nyx calls forth a comet made of dark matter to rain down on their enemies. Nyx can summon an onslaught of comets but is left vulnerable during the channel.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Mana Requirements:

Nyx needs 50 mana for one comet, and 200 mana to summon an onslaught.

Paradox - In-Combat.

1590027499167.png

Nyx confines their enemies within dark matter, trapping them inside before imploding the enclosure. Large enemies require more mana, and some are not affected by Paradox.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Mana Requirements:

Nyx needs 100 mana for small enemies, and 150 mana for large enemies.

Mass Effect - In-Combat.

1590027488673.png

Nyx releases a shock-wave of suppressed dark energy that deals low damage but has high knock-back. Useful for crowd control.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Mana Requirements:

Nyx needs 50 mana per charge.

Event Horizon - In-Combat.

(Ultimate).

1590027477125.png

Nyx summons small dark matter bombs that hover in the air and vanish after one month. The orbs give off powerful magical energy, and Nyx can detonate the bombs to turn them into expanding black holes. The size of the black holes depends on how much mana Nyx uses, and they can grow up to the size of a city. If Nyx places enough black holes, the world will eventually be torn apart and devoured. The black holes each have their own gravitational pull, and the closer you are to them, the harder it is to escape. (It is easy to outrun Nyx's black holes, but do not expect your characters to survive if they are standing extremely close to one).

Note:

The black holes will disappear after 10-25 minutes depending on its size, and Nyx can have up to three at a time.

Long-distance Example:

Characters super far away will be able to feel themselves being pulled towards the black hole, (But can easily out-walk it) and trees will bend in that direction.

Middle-distance Example:

Light objects will be dragged towards the black hole, and some items will be ripped out of the ground. (Characters can easily outrun it).

Short-distance Example:

(Why are you even this close to it?) Characters will be swept off their feet, and large items will be dragged towards the black hole. (Trees, houses, vehicles, the ground itself).

Note:

Red is the short-distance critical state.

Living Room Gravitational Pull:

15 feet radius to 5 feet radius.

Two Story House Gravitational Pull:

1 mile to 2640 feet.

City Gravitational Pull:

5 miles to 1 mile.

Cooldown(s):

Nyx is limited to placing one black hole per day.

Mana Requirements:

Nyx needs 250 mana for a small (Living room size) black hole, 350 mana for a medium (Two-story house size) black hole, 500 mana for a large (City size) black hole.

Master Alchemist.

1590024723571.png

At first glance, Nyx seems to be clumsy and careless with no regard for their surroundings. However, the tiny mage is a master alchemist who can whip up various concoctions and potions from scratch. I guess those private lessons paid off after all.

Toxicologist.

1590024708516.png

Because Nyx has worked with many chemicals over the years, they are very good at identifying poisons, toxins, and creating cures for them.

"No, you idiot! Don't drink that!"

Knowledgeable.

1590024695103.png

Growing up on a planet of mages meant that Nyx studied a lot of curses, hexes, legends, mythology, alchemy, and long-forgotten arcane text. Although Nyx does not always make the best decisions, they love reading, and their book smarts are useful for coming across as pretentious and getting out of messy situations.

Levitation.

1590024681010.png

Due to Nyx being on the short side, their little legs have a hard time keeping up with everyone else. Thankfully, Nyx's astral staff grants the power of levitation and allows them to hover a few feet off the ground. For some reason, the cat likes to sleep while levitating.

Dark Matter Manipulation.

1590024568283.png

As a unique magician, Nyx can create (For their abilities) and manipulate dark matter that exists around them. If Nyx were to engage in combat against another dark matter wielder, the mage could try to harness the magic and use it against their foes. However, Nyx cannot control dark matter that exceeds their power.

Sewing/Stitching.

1590024670626.png

The last thing you would expect Nyx to be good at is sewing clothes, but the mage has an eye for fashion and plenty of practice from repairing their outfit. Nyx also tends to get hurt a lot, so knowing how to stitch comes in handy.

"What? Just because I'm evil doesn't mean I can't look good!"

Cooking.

1590024552002.png

Nyx might not be a master chef, but when you've been alone for thousands of years, you learn how to cook eventually.

Basic First Aid.

1590024740665.png

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but explosions hurt way worse. Knowing at least some first aid is always helpful when you are a mage who works with dangerous spells and potions.

Small Annoyance.

1590024459276.png

Nyx has a profound ability to remain annoying even in the worst circumstances.

"Is that a short joke?!"

1590022592557.png

Small Elixir Of Vitality - x3.

A small potion that grants 50 mana upon consumption.

Elixir Of Rejuvenation - x1.

A potion that heals a fair amount.

Elixir Of Alleviation - x1.

A potion that cures poisoning.

Cracked Crystal - x1.

A purple crystal with no magical properties. Nyx seems protective of it for some reason.

1590024488786.png

Slow Start.

Nyx starts each battle with reduced damage but gains power as the fight goes on.

Luddite.

Coming from a planet full of mages, Nyx is technologically inept and has never touched anything with a power button.

Aquaphobe.

Nyx has an excessive fear of water and does not know how to swim. They hate getting wet.

Ranged Attacker.

Because Nyx is a mage, they have little experience with hand-to-hand combat and is vulnerable without their magic.

Immobile.

Without their staff to help them move around, Nyx is very slow and has a hard time dodging attacks. They also fall behind easily in groups.

Headstrong.

Even if they were in trouble, Nyx is too prideful to accept help from others and would rather die than admit they were wrong.

Accident Prone.

Although Nyx does not seem to mind, they tend to get hurt a lot because of their love for creating chaos and destruction.

Immunodeficiency.

Nyx was born with a weak immune system and falls ill frequently. While under the weather, it is harder for Nyx to cast magic and defend themselves.

Traumatized.

Nyx has suffered a great deal of trauma and is not always in their right mind. They are unpredictable, experience emotional outbursts, and struggle with night terrors and insomnia.

Short Jokes.

Nyx hates them.

Symbol:

1590018253574.png

Theme:

797bf5e13c22d6e7152281a84b12335f.jpg

"The Silent Fawn"

Name:

They prefer to go by Hush.

(Their real name is Coy, but very few people live long enough to befriend them).

Aliases:

The Lonesome Boy, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, False Light.

Male.

Species:

A half-human half-deer hybrid inflicted by a dark curse.

Note:

Hush's ethnicity is Chinese Canadian.

Hush "Appears" to be in their early twenties.

Height:

6'2.

Sexuality:

Homosexual.

Motivation:

Hush doesn't have any ulterior motives. They want to live a simple life and discover their own identity but must satisfy their never-ending hunger to keep the monster inside of them at bay.

Alignment:

True Neutral.

Appearance:

Hush's Mouth.

1590104570190.png

When it comes to clothing, Hush does not care about wearing anything over the top. Their wardrobe consists of comfortable hoodies, ripped jeans, ballet flats, plain black T-shirts, and the occasional faux fur jacket with a fluffy white collar. The boy has bright red eyes that glow in the dark and a small tattoo of an X underneath their right eye. Hush seems to wear a matching mask that covers their mouth and only takes it off to feed. (Although they refuse to eat in front of other people). Unbeknownst to everyone else, Hush's mouth is a horrific mound of flesh and razor-sharp teeth.

Hush has silky white hair and summoned with special energy-sensing abilities will be able to see a faint grey halo floating above their head. The deer also has frail black antlers that can regenerate, but if Hush does not trim them frequently, their antlers will start to grow flowers, leaves, and vines. Despite eating every day, Hush is very skinny, and you can see their bones and rib-cage if they take off their baggy clothes.

Note:

Hush used to have black hair and yellow eyes before the curse.

Personality:

To say that Hush is quiet would be an understatement. The boy is mute (A side-effect of the demon's curse) and cannot speak. When Hush is not struggling to keep their hunger under control, they are a very calm and reserved individual who does not crack under pressure and prefers to seek alternatives to violence. Hush is observant and resourceful, finding beauty in everything and wanting to preserve life whenever they can. Although Hush does not like to choose sides, they do their best to help others and yearns for friendship. Unfortunately, Hush spends most of their days alone and is always searching for a purpose beyond their curse. When Hush starts to lose control, they become animalistic, high-strung, and desperate, behaving like someone who is going through withdrawal.

After their father migrated from China to Canada, Coy was born into a loving family alongside their twin sister Korra. Despite losing their parents at a very young age, the siblings were inseparable and did everything together. While Coy dreamed of becoming a professional music composer, their sister wanted to travel abroad as a full-time artist. Although they shared different goals, the siblings made a promise to look out for one another even when times were tough. Unfortunately, despite their enthusiasm and optimistic attitude, the iconic sibling duo was never adopted and went through many foster homes. When they were deemed old enough, the siblings started running errands for their current foster parents and even picked up odd jobs. (They were too young to get real ones). While their lives weren't perfect, Coy and Korra had each other, and that was all they needed to be happy.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and Coy's world came crashing down one day when their sister never returned home. Although Coy's foster parents filed a missing persons report, after a few months of searching, the police deemed Korra's whereabouts unknown and closed their investigation. When it seemed like all hope was lost, Coy took matters into their own hands and ran away, not wanting to give up on their sister. Through intensive digging (And by retracing Korra's footsteps), Coy managed to track their sibling to a suspicious construction site in a different city. It turns out human traffickers had kidnapped Korra and was planning on selling them as a slave to the highest bidder.

Due to Coy being too scared to go to the police, they attempted to rescue Korra on their own and barely escaped with their life. Utterly defeated and injured, Coy retreated, unsure what to do until they stumbled across a strange book. After looking through countless spells and rituals, Coy found something that was supposed to make them stronger. Figuring they had nothing to lose (And that the book was fake), Coy attempted a ritual and accidentally summoned a real demon. The demon was cunning and well-dressed, wearing high heels a black tuxedo. (They also had goat horns, a devious smile, and a smooth, persuasive voice).

Not knowing any better, Coy made a deal with the demon in exchange for a portion of their soul. However, when Coy signed the pact and the demon left, they didn't feel any different, and nothing happened. Thinking the entire thing was a sham, Coy came up with a plan to save their sister and executed it the next day. After almost being killed twice in a row, something inside of Coy snapped, and they blacked out. Coy awoke a few hours later, shivering and drenched in blood. Not only was there black snow on the ground, but there were dead bodies littered everywhere. It didn't take Coy long to figure out that they were ones who killed the traffickers, and they later found out that they also killed their sister and the other victims in their brutal rampage.

Distraught, horrified, and distressed, Coy fled to the nearby woods where they would begin a new chapter of their life. In the following years, Coy mourned the loss of their sister and discovered their newfound powers. (They also turned mute, befriended multiple shadow deer, adopted a new name, changed in appearance, and figured out how to satisfy their never-ending hunger). Although Hush tried to find ways to control their Wendigo, they eventually gave up and accepted that life would never be the same. After living in the woods for a couple of decades, Hush's downfall came when word began to spread of the Wendigo's legendary return, and the nearby city formulated a plan to put an end to the monster once and for all.

Weapon(s):

Hunting Knife.

1590104601627.png

Although Hush does not have much experience with hand-to-hand combat, they keep a small hunting knife concealed within their hoodie in case of emergencies. (They also use it to skin people or animals).

Hatchet.

1590104636510.png

Sometimes a knife doesn't cut it, and Hush needs a hatchet to chop wood. (And dead bodies).

Current Maximum Mana:

N/A.

(Hush does not use mana to cast their abilities).

(Crossed out abilities are ones that Hush does not have access to yet).

The Beast Within - Passive.

1590104650542.png

When Hush gets too hungry, the deer's inner demons take over, and they transform into a horrifying monster, ferociously attacking everything in sight, and going on a brutal rampage.

Two of a Kind - Out-Of-Combat.

1590104669948.png

Hush can see and communicate with shadow spirits who are stuck in limbo and endlessly wander the Ethereal Plane.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Follow Me - Out-Of-Combat/In-Combat.

1590128862841.png

Unlike the rest of the Otherworlders, Hush does not have direct attacking abilities. Instead, Hush can summon shadow deer from their herd, who will follow him around and assist him in battle. Each spirit shares a fragment of Hush's soul and has signature abilities. Although the deer can be re-summoned if they perish, people who specialize in soul-related magic will be able to kill the shadows permanently.

Note:

Because Hush's deer are shadows, they can turn invisible out-of-combat.

Dasher - Blink And Flight.

1590104691035.png

As the eldest of the herd, Dasher is extremely wise and enjoys soaring through the skies. They are very loyal to Hush and never leaves his side. Dasher is the second-fastest deer in the group and can blink short-distances, teleporting small objects or people they are touching.

Cooldown(s):

Dasher takes one hour to re-spawn.

Dancer - Fear Paralysis And Retrocognition.

1590104701363.png

While Dasher is extroverted, Dancer is introverted and prefers to keep their distance from the rest of the herd. Although they are not as close with Hush, the deer still seems to sympathize with the boy and protectively watches over him. Dancer is known for eerily staring at people and dances rhythmically whenever they walk. Those who make prolonged eye contact with the deer will become paralyzed from fear and cannot move until one of them looks away. Outside intervention can also break the trance (Such as being hit by an attack,) and Dancer's third eye allows them to see into people's pasts.

Cooldown(s):

Dancer takes three hours to re-spawn.

Prancer - Grounded Slow.

1590104714564.png

Despite their frightening appearance, Prancer is very friendly and always skips around with a pep in their step. Children seem drawn to Prancer's merry nature, and they love cheering people up. When Prancer must protect Hush, the deer will turn the ground into a sticky pool of hot tar that slows enemies and sinks them if they stand still for too long or struggle.

Cooldown(s):

Prancer takes six hours to re-spawn.

Vixen - Illusionist And Diversionist.

1590104724903.png

Being vain and mischievous are the only two things that Vixen seems to know how to do. They love tricking people with their illusions and stirring up trouble for Hush and the rest of the herd. Vixen can shapeshift into their companions and create multiple copies of themselves that burst into a puff of smoke when hit by an attack. People who are standing too close to the triggered decoys (5 ft. radius) will start to experience distracting hallucinations that can stack up to five times.

Level One:

Auditory hallucinations. (Lasts for five minutes).

Level Two:

Severe auditory hallucinations. (Lasts for five minutes).

Level Three:

Auditory and visual hallucinations. (Lasts for ten minutes).

Level Four:

Severe auditory and visual hallucinations. (Lasts for ten minutes).

Level Five:

Hallucinations manifest into your deepest fears. (Lasts for twenty minutes).

Cooldown(s):

Vixen takes eight hours to re-spawn.

Comet - Gravity Manipulation And Room Inversion.

1590104745359.png

Although Comet might be a deer, they seem to relate more to a cat because their curiosity always gets the best of them. When they aren't out exploring or sticking their nose into someone else's business, Comet can create a low gravity dome (25 ft. radius) that causes people or small objects to float. If Comet dies or leaves the area, the dome will vanish, and the surrounding gravity will return to normal. (Anything knocked outside of the dome will also have its gravity reverted). Aside from being able to alter the force of gravity, Comet can also change the direction that gravity flows, forcing everyone inside of a room to fall towards the ceiling and vice versa.

Cooldown(s):

Comet takes twelve hours to re-spawn.

Cupid - Infatuation Charm.

deer-animal-with-the-moon-strei-mark.jpg

Love is in the air whenever Cupid is around, and their sweet personality melts even the coldest hearts. Rather than resorting to violence, Cupid prefers to befriend their enemies and kill them with kindness. However, when all else fails, Cupid knows how to turn the tides with their signature charm. After marking an enemy, if Cupid hits them within ten seconds, the person will become charmed and assist Hush in battle. The duration of the charm depends on a person's willpower, and those with stronger willpower can recover faster. A charmed enemy will have glowing pink eyes, and they will remember that they were charmed. Attacking a charmed ally causes the effect to end early, and the person in question will revert to normal. (The symbol above Cupid's head is the one they use to mark people).

Charm Duration:

Enemies with weak willpower are charmed for ten minutes.

Charm Duration:

Enemies with medium willpower are charmed for five minutes.

Charm Duration:

Enemies with strong willpower are charmed for three minutes.

Cooldown(s):

Cupid takes fourteen hours to re-spawn.

Donner - Hearing Loss And Vision Distortion.

1590104772339.png

Live life to the fullest was Donner's motto because you're never going to know how much time you got left. Now, as the voice of reason and loudest deer in the herd, Donner takes it upon themselves to look after their rowdy companions and keep them in line. Whenever Donner wants to attract someone's attention, they will let out a shrill screech that is loud enough to cause temporary hearing loss. Anyone who is standing too close to Donner (10 ft. radius) will also have their vision distorted (Imagine the Slender Man glitch effect).

Cooldown(s):

Donner takes eighteen hours to re-spawn.

Blitzen - Temporary Paralysis.

1590104784391.png

Reaching speeds of up to 90 miles per hour, Blitzen specializes in taking out their enemies before they even knew what hit them. Because they are very energetic and reckless, the deer tends to ignore orders, and Hush has a hard time controlling Blitzen. Unlike the rest of the herd, Blitzen has a unique ability that can backfire if performed incorrectly. After channeling for a minute (Their channel can be interrupted if hit by an attack), Blitzen charges extremely fast towards an enemy. (They can only run straight). If Blitzen connects with their target, the person will be knocked unconscious and left fully paralyzed for the next few hours. If Blitzen misses, they have no way to stop and will keep charging until they run into something, knocking themselves out in the process. Wherever Blitzen strikes, a small shock wave of electricity will disable all electronics within the area. (10 ft. radius).

Cooldown(s):

Blitzen takes twenty hours to re-spawn.

Rudolph - Blinding Flash.

6e512e9a1875fd2325508b6642a1fb03.jpg

Don't let Rudolph's shiny red nose fool you because they're less than friendly when it comes to leading the herd. They are gruff, strict, and won't take no for an answer. Rudolph is aggressive towards everyone except for Hush, and they are known for tricking lost travelers and leading them astray. Rudolph can also release a bright flash of light that blinds enemies, and they can glow in the dark.

Cooldown(s):

Rudolph takes twenty-two hours to re-spawn.

Olive - Fog Of War.

1590104811752.png

Because Olive is the only girl in the herd and also the youngest, the other deer will go out of their way to protect them. Olive is shy and will often hide behind Hush whenever they feel threatened or scared. (They do not like meeting new people). Although they try to avoid fights, Olive can create a thick smoke screen that covers an entire area and makes it hard to breathe and see. (20 ft. radius)

Cooldown(s):

Olive takes twenty-four hours to re-spawn.

Absolute Silence - In-Combat.

1590104820756.png

Hush places faint glowing traps on the ground that trigger when stepped on and silences everyone inside after five seconds. Silenced enemies cannot cast magic for a certain amount of time (Does not apply to passives or abilities that were already cast), and enemies currently channeling a spell will be interrupted.

Silence Duration:

Enemies are silenced for one minute.

Silence Duration:

Enemies are silenced for three minutes.

Silence Duration:

Enemies are silenced for five minutes.

Expert Pianist.

1590105765274.png

Before everything went to hell, Hush dreamed of becoming a professional musician. They are very skilled at playing the piano and reading sheet music. (Hush can also identify most classical pieces).

Chess Master.

shutterstock_635005208_2057x0.jpg

Growing up, Hush learned to be observant and tactical through playing chess, earning the title of 'Chess Master' after winning a tournament when they were twelve.

Cursive Penmanship.

1590105851104.png

Although Hush never learned sign language, they are an excellent cursive writer and can write in both Chinese and English.

Sketching/Drawing.

-ac-bm-009-babar-moghal.jpg

With a lot of free time on their hands, Hush learned how to sketch their surroundings. They love drawing nature and animals but have also been practicing human anatomy. (Hush will draw people they find interesting).

Hunting/Trapping.

494px-Bear_Trap_full.png

Adapting to change was never easy, but Hush matured very quickly when they started living on their own. Hush knows how to work a rifle, use a bow, set up and bait traps, skin animals (And humans), start a fire, sharpen knives with rocks, carve wood, and fish using handcrafted spears.

Tracking.

fwyskcg2syj1zfvw2txd9nt1xuso3lafoo7dgzcqfx4ipzwrdc6tdufc9c2oh7ln-.jpg

Being able to identify animal tracks and detect changes in the landscape is a big part of hunting. Using environmental cues, Hush can recreate scenes in their head and determine the events that transpired. (They can also follow trails).

Survivalist.

DZ3sDnOVAAI-57x.jpg

Living alone in the woods gave Hush plenty of time to practice their survival skills. They can build makeshift shelters, purify water through boiling, cook over a campfire, tie knots, hack down trees, and make fur coats from animal pelts.

Bullet Removal.

22ea3b802173bf33200856d83d733e61.jpg

From first-hand experience, Hush knows how to extract a bullet (If needed) and dress bullet wounds.

High Metabolism.

d981909cbb5b76a93bb3db0d15c01e1b.jpg

As a result of sharing a portion of their soul with a Wendigo, Hush heals at an inhuman rate. (Does not count as regeneration). An injury that would take a couple of months to heal would only take Hush a few weeks to recover. However, in return, Hush must eat more food while they are injured since their body burns extra calories to repair itself.

Basic First Aid.

7-human-heart-erzebet-s.jpg

Hush might heal faster, but they aren't immortal, and knowing some first aid is useful when you have a reckless double who is always getting into trouble. (Hush retains the injuries that their Wendigo gets).

Novice Herbalist.

herbs_set.jpg

After living in the woods for so long, Hush figured out how to identify most plants and create natural remedies from some of them. Although they are not a master, Hush knows enough about herbs to be able to treat basic wounds and illnesses.

Anatomist.

2b1a26c5fd6e4ec47339e0e019f1ad3f.jpg

Don't ask how Hush got so good at memorizing animal and human anatomy. (It's useful for treating injuries)

Body Identification.

8185.png

Whether it be a recently deceased corpse or a pile of bones, Hush is good at identifying how people died and determining their time of death.

Good With Animals.

88210700_209940980119196_6999593284338207560_n.jpg

Despite eating animals every day, Hush finds it easy to befriend the local wildlife, and they feel bad whenever they must kill one of their furry friends. (Animals take a natural liking to Hush until their Wendigo takes over).

115204701-vector-engraved-style-illustration-for-posters-decoration-and-print-hand-drawn-sketch-of-metal-trap-.jpg

Travelers Backpack - x1.

A brown backpack that Hush uses to carry all their items. It seems worn from use.

Small Bear Trap - x1.

A small bear trap used to catch things like rabbits, squirrels, birds, and rats.

Medium Bear Trap - x1.

A medium bear trap used to catch things like foxes, skunks, raccoons, cats, dogs, and otters.

Large Bear Trap - x1.

A large bear trap used to catch things like deer, wolves, coyotes, big cats, and bears.

Oil Lamp - x1.

An old lantern gifted by SIN. It has SIN's brand on the base.

Pocket Lighter - x1.

A silver lighter that came with the lantern.

Bottle Of Oil - x2.

A bottle of oil that has many purposes.

Water Canteen - x1.

A small canteen that Hush uses to store purified water. (Staying hydrated is important).

Pliers - x1.

A pair of bloody pliers. No one needs to know what Hush does with it.

Tweezers And Forceps - x1.

A pair of tweezers and forceps that can remove things like bullets, glass, and splinters.

Flint And Steel - x1.

A flint and steel kit that can start fires.

Sisal Rope (100 ft) - x1.

A coiled bundle of rope that Hush uses to make leg snare traps.

Garden Spade - x1.

A small shovel that can dig holes.

Sketchbook And Pencil - x1.

A black sketchbook (And yellow pencil) that has a golden lock on the cover. Hush won't let anyone see inside.

bhri4ubddfxmw0g8ln6k.jpg

Mute.

Hush's biggest weakness is being mute. Despite knowing how to write, it is hard for Hush to communicate in-combat, and they do not always have paper or writing utensils with them.

Cannibalism.

To appease their Wendigo, Hush must hunt and consume fresh meat every day. Regular food makes them sick, but not everyone takes kindly to cannibalism.

Immobile.

Although Hush is a fast runner, their extra cargo weighs them down, and they move at a much slower pace. (They ditch their backpack while they are hunting).

Evasive.

Preferring to hunt from the shadows, Hush is weak when they are caught unprepared and tends to avoid conflict.

Luddite:

Coming from an era without technology, Hush has no idea what computers are or how they work.

Photophobia.

As a deer hybrid, Hush has sensitive eyes, and they will freeze up if blinded. (Like a deer in headlights). Hush also gets chronic headaches.

Emotionally Numb.

Due to trauma, Hush struggles to express their emotions. They are usually stoic and will go along with most hardships. (Hush can still feel but has stopped bothering to try and control their Wendigo).

Symbol:

1466b7afe7eb43ab87256c8b3710d891bcce1a0dr1-600-363v2_hq.jpg

Theme:

Conjoined Theme:

- - -

wendigo.jpg

"The Wendigo"

Name:

???

Aliases:

Embodiment of Gluttony, Spirit of Winter, Monster.

Presumably male.

Species:

A mythical man-eating creature. (Wendigo).

Wendigos have existed for thousands of years.

Height:

11'2.

Sexuality:

What?

Motivation:

Consume thy flesh and devour anything that moves.

Alignment:

Chaotic Evil.

Appearance:

Standing over eleven feet tall with pitch-black eyes, sharp claws, a worm-like tongue, bloody matted fur, long antlers, and a back covered in prickly spines, Hush's Wendigo is a horrifying monstrosity. They are very skinny due to always being hungry, and smell like a rotting corpse. Upon transformation, Hush's clothes rip apart (Though their clothes return when they revert), and their shadow deer are scared off. Weak-minded people struggle to comprehend Hush's Wendigo form, and a few have died from fright or gone insane.

Personality:

Despite following their animalistic impulses, Hush's Wendigo shows some signs of intelligence. They can lure and ambush their prey through voice mimicry, understand human speech, and even use the environment to their advantage. However, in the end, a Wendigo is still a monster with a simple thought process. They are aggressive, malevolent, stubborn, will attack anyone on sight, and only cares about food. Although it is rare to survive an encounter with a mythical creature, rumor has it that you will turn into a Wendigo if bitten by one.

Like most Wendigos, Hush's Wendigo was born out of gluttony and greed after they possessed a selfish person who killed (And ate) their friends and family to survive a harsh Canadian winter. For many years the Wendigo hunted undisturbed, terrorizing native tribes and devouring anyone who dared enter their sacred forest. However, with time, the Wendigo grew to be extremely powerful and left their territory, attacking villages everywhere. Word quickly spread of the mythical creature who would come from the forest every night and steal people away from their homes. The Wendigo was feared and worshiped by many throughout Eastern Canada, and some villagers presented sacrificial offerings (In exchange for protection) while others tried to get rid of the monster. Unfortunately, neither worked, and the Wendigo continued to run rampant for hundreds of years.

Finally, with the help of some questionable settlers, the locals figured out how to defeat the Wendigo and came up with a plan to banish them forever. Striking a deal with a demon, the villagers managed to kill the Wendigo (By burning them alive and dismembering their body), and the demon collected the Wendigo's soul and sealed them away. With a new era approaching, the natives soon forgot about the Wendigo (And their deal) and went on to peacefully live their lives. Centuries passed, and it was time for the Canadians to repay their debt, but they failed to uphold their end of the bargain.

As a consequence, the demon searched for a new vessel and made another deal, granting Hush unimaginable power but also cursing them with the Wendigo. Although the Wendigo despises Hush, they must keep the boy alive, or they will die, and the demon will permanently trap them in another pocket dimension. (That doesn't stop the monster from going on rampages, however).

Weapon(s):

N/A.

(A Wendigo has no use for weapons).

Current Maximum Mana:

N/A.

(Hush's Wendigo does not use mana to cast their abilities).

The Beast Within - Passive.

1590129653933.png

When Hush gets too hungry, their Wendigo finally has a chance to escape and wreak havoc on the selfish mortals who imprisoned them.

Frozen Terror - In-Combat.

e3da9357b7b72047c2bb9e4507.jpg

After transforming, Hush's Wendigo lets out a loud screech that calls forth a blizzard. (Can only be cast once per battle). Enemies who are standing too close to the Wendigo will stagger, and the creature's cry can be heard for miles out. When Hush reverts, the blizzard will turn into light snow and melt the next day. (The snow is colored black when the Wendigo is in control, fading to grey and then white whenever Hush regains consciousness).

Note:

Although Hush's Wendigo only has one ability, they can still bite, claw, ram into people, throw things, etc.

Voice Mimicry.

Wendigo.-Hannibal-wallpaper-Hannibal-lecter-Nbc-hannibal.jpg

Unlike Hush, their Wendigo can speak and mimic human voices to lure in prey. (They could make themselves sound like an elderly man or a little girl).

Thermal Vision.

infrared-beauty006-1553716988.png

Thanks to their thermal vision and enhanced eyesight, little manages to escape from Hush's Wendigo. (They can hunt in complete darkness).

Regeneration/High Pain Tolerance.

15ed7ab7a3f985a1264082450882.jpg

Many fear Wendigos because they are hard to kill and can regenerate very quickly. Hush's Wendigo cannot die by traditional means and is remarkably tolerant of pain.

Superhuman Speed And Strength.

1590129072155.png

For a starved creature who is nothing but skin and bones, you would be impressed to find out Hush's Wendigo can lift four times their weight and run faster than a cheetah.

Enhanced Hearing And Smell.

wendigo_by_mikejordana-d78rohs.png

Be careful not to make any noise or spill blood when Hush's Wendigo is around. With enhanced hearing and smell, they can detect you from miles away.

Equipment:

N/A.

(A Wendigo does not need equipment).

4fabd136139817.57106c9b7e4f9.jpg

Fire.

One of the only ways to kill a Wendigo is by burning them alive. However, If you do not weaken the Wendigo first before setting them ablaze, they will put out the fire and become enraged.

Silver.

Despite being second-best to gold, silver is first when it comes to harming Wendigos. Anything made of silver can cause a Wendigo great pain (Silver bullets, silver blades, silver-plated axes, silver stakes, etc.) and even kill them if you aim for their frozen heart.

Magical Protection.

Although traditional magic cannot harm a Wendigo, they cannot attack people who have mystical amulets or are surrounded by protective spells and charms. (It acts as an impassable barrier for Wendigos).

Symbol:

1590128526086.png

Theme:

1590445026779.png

1590445070857.png

"The Junkyard Champion"

Name:

Citrine. (Their world does not have last names).

Note:

Citrine often refers to Dusty in conversations.

"You call that a mech? Me and Dusty barely felt a thing!"

Aliases:

Citrus, Citadel, Runt, Junkyard Junkie.

Androgynous.

Species:

A telepathic species of cats with telekinesis.

(Dusty is a mechanized battle-suit).

Citrine is one hundred and eight in cat years, and twenty-three in human years.

(Their species lives much longer than regular cats do).

Height:

Citrine is the size of a traditional house cat, and their mecha suit stands at twelve feet tall.

Sexuality:

Pansexual.

Motivation:

Citrine does not care about money, power, or fame. Their simple goal is to prove everyone wrong, enjoy the thrill of battle, and help people along the way.

Alignment:

Chaotic Good.

Appearance:

Outside of their mecha Citrine is the size of a traditional house cat. They have faint orange eyes that glow in the dark and do not have irises or pupils. Citrine is auburn and cream-colored with brown and orange markings, and their fur is usually well-groomed when they are not working on their inventions. While working, Citrine wears a brown pair of protective goggles and gloves, and their fur often becomes black from the grime and grease. (They are not afraid of doing dirty work). Some might say that Citrine was born the runt of their litter, but it is barely noticeable now that they are older.

Inside of their mecha, Citrine has the option to blackout the window of their cockpit, or remain visible with an orange tint. (You can see the holographic screen display from outside the mech, but the words will be unintelligible). Citrine's mecha is bipedal and was customized to reflect their color scheme. The battle-suit has hidden compartments, and the limbs are multi-functional (Mostly its arms) and can transform into weapons. (The mecha also has a shield generator and a fuel tank attached to its back).

Note:

Citrine can walk on two feet but prefers to walk on all fours when they are not controlling their mecha.

Personality:

Citrine is very outgoing, enjoys making people smile, and they are easy to befriend. Some might say that Citrine is the life of the party, while others describe them to be overly heroic and childlike. Citrine is a hard worker who will often go on motivational rants, though they are also a bit feisty, clumsy, hot-headed, and loves showing off. Citrine enjoys the thrill of battle but has never intentionally harmed anyone, and tries to find alternatives to spare their enemies. Citrine has a profound ability to remain optimistic even in the worst situations, though there are still times where they question their purpose in life, and their bright demeanor falters.

Ever since they were little, Citrine would rush home to sit in front of their small television and watch the highly popularized mecha fights that aired every single night. From collecting posters to figurines, some could say that Citrine was captivated by the sport, and the ambitious cat would rant for hours to their friends about building their own battle-suit and joining the competitions that they passionately adored.

Unfortunately, Citrine did not have many people who supported their dream and were mocked and bullied by their classmates daily. Despite being looked down upon and not having access to the proper resources, Citrine only became more determined to achieve their goals and prove everyone wrong. With the support of their loving mother and father, Citrine spent the next ten years designing and constructing a mecha suit from scrap metal they found lying around.

After years of being ridiculed, it was finally time for Citrine to take their beloved junkyard creation out for a spin. Although their mech put up a good fight, "Rusty" fell apart halfway through, and it was back to the drawing board for the young inventor. Coming up with a second more polished design five years later, Citrine named their new battle-suit "Gusty" and re-entered their local tournament. Much to the crowd's surprise, the previously known failure crushed the competition and gained a small following.

Earning the title "Junkyard Junkie," Citrine became well-known for their perseverance, outgoing personality, and the ability to come up with creative solutions to their problems. Citrine quickly caught the eye of some higher-ups and was offered to join the official Mecha Fighting League. Without thinking twice, the cat accepted, not realizing the sheer danger of the sport until their robot was totaled, and they almost died in the heat of battle.

With no working battle-suit, Citrine was about to be disqualified from the MFL when they found an old mech that someone destroyed and abandoned. Repairing and making special modifications to the outdated machinery, Citrine dubbed their new creation "Dusty" and gave the next fight their all. In a shocking turn of events, Citrine won the battle and began to climb the ranks, eventually facing off against their idols and reaching the finals.

Although some fights were rocky, Citrine defeated the unstoppable "Tombstone" battle-suit and became an icon to many. Using their newfound fame and wealth, Citrine made even more upgrades to their mech and went on to uphold their title as the MFL champion. Despite remaining undefeated for some time, not everyone plays by the rules, and Citrine would have to learn that the hard way.

Chainsword. (Located in Dusty's arms).

1590445367828.png

A motorized chain weapon that functions similarly to a chainsaw. Chainswords are great for cutting through heavy armor (Aiming for the joints are best) but also pose a high risk of getting clogged.

Mechanical Drill. (Located in Dusty's arms).

1590445447378.png

A motorized drill that takes six seconds to reach maximum speeds. Mechanical drills are more precise than chainswords and are great for penetrating heavy armor and damaging vital components.

Flamethrower. (Located in Dusty's arms).

1590445531613.png

A special type of flamethrower that torches everything in a 15ft cone and slowly corrodes metal. Flamethrowers are great for melting heavy armor (And people), and Citrine can use their flamethrower for five minutes (2.5 if they are using both at once) before running out of fuel. The flamethrower makes Dusty hotter the longer it is active, and automatically powers down after thirty seconds to prevent the mech from overheating. After twenty seconds of consecutive use, the flamethrower deals bonus damage.

Note:

The flamethrower does not work underwater.

Electrified Harpoon. (Located inside Dusty's chest).

1590446360083.png

A modernized harpoon that is capable of piercing heavy armor and dragging large objects. If Citrine successfully impales an enemy, they can administer a high voltage electrical shock that is strong enough to short out most mechas. The harpoon reaches up to 20 feet and propels extremely fast, but can get easily stuck in the ground if Citrine misses. After securing an enemy, Dusty will automatically start to drag them back towards their chest full of whirring mechanical gears, where they will be shredded dead or alive.

Rocket Launcher. (Located in Dusty's shoulders).

1590446612635.png

A military-grade rocket launcher that can switch in-between individual unguided rockets and homing missiles. Each rocket launcher holds six rockets before needing to reload, and Citrine has enough ammo for twelve of each kind. (Twenty-four total).

Note:

Citrine only uses homing missiles for their ultimate.

Note:

Dusty is a twelve-foot mecha with large weapons. Do not expect traditional characters to survive a hit from a massive chainsaw created to penetrate the armor of other giant battle-suits.

Current Maximum Mana:

N/A.

(Citrine and Dusty do not use mana to cast their abilities).

Ready To Rumble - Passive

1590446760706.png

Citrine created Dusty to be the ultimate fighting machine. Their battle-suit is very durable (Bullets and other traditional weapons will not affect them, and they could survive a fall from a building), well-equipped, flexible, fluid, and can swim underwater. (Dusty can still malfunction and sink when they are heavily damaged). Citrine's mecha resists extreme temperatures and harsh weather conditions, (Dusty is not immune to lava, but it is much harder to freeze or burn them with regular fire).

Their battle-suit also resist passives and abilities that would otherwise affect most characters, (Because Dusty does not use mana, they cannot have their mana drained, and they cannot get smited because they are a machine). Dusty also cannot be put to sleep, suffocate, or be poisoned because they do not breathe. Citrine is telepathically linked to their mecha and can control them using their mind, (Dusty will mirror their movements), and the machine has twenty-four hours of battery life before needing to recharge.

Note:

Citrine can upgrade Dusty in the future, and they are almost defenseless without their battle-suit.

Telekinesis - Passive

b517c1e92bf5e827a43a0e01f98121a3.gif

When you are born without opposable thumbs, your species eventually learns to adapt. Citrine is not a mastermind when it comes to telekinesis, (They cannot attack with it), but they can use the ability to move things around and fix their mecha.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Deflector Shield - In-Combat.

1590446986781.png

A shield made out of energy that surrounds Dusty and blocks projectiles. The shield will fluctuate the more damaged it is (Until it eventually shatters) and has a five-minute cooldown.

Cooldown(s):

Five minutes.

Note:

Melee weapons are not affected by the shield, and enemies can still pass through it to reach the mecha and vice versa.

Rocket Boosters - In-Combat.

Citrine's mecha has rocket boosters installed in their feet that allows them to do supercharged jumps. The jump height depends on the amount of fuel they use, (Dusty's rocket boosters share the same fuel tank with their flamethrower, so Citrine must use both accordingly), and they can reach a maximum of thirty-six feet.

Cooldown(s):

N/A.

Note:

The rocket boosters are not a slow-burning flame that casually lifts Dusty upward but rather a sudden boost that launches the mecha into the air. (Imagine Dia from Overwatch).

Note:

When underwater, the rocket boosters will transform into fans that propel Dusty forward.

Note:

Dusty is very heavy, and they will most likely leave a small crater in the ground upon landing.

Missile Barrage - In-Combat.

(Ultimate).

Overwatch-Pharah-Ultimate.jpg

Citrine unloads all their rockets for one final missile barrage. Homing missiles will lock onto enemies and can follow their targets over and through obstacles, but they can also be destroyed by projectiles and dodged by swift abilities.

Cooldown(s):

Once per battle. (Or until Citrine reloads their mecha).

(Crossed out skills are ones that Dusty does not have access to yet).

Inhuman Strength and Endurance.

91f07fe1baf428d02e0f52e635f42025--strength-sky.jpg

Dusty is a high tech mecha that is very durable, utilizes powerful engines, and exceeds traditional human limitations. It is only natural that they would be able to overpower summoned who are smaller than them and lack strength boosting abilities.

Extreme Resistances.

snowstorm-through-the-trees-c2a9-christopher-martin-9870.jpg

Dusty is resistant to extreme temperatures, harsh weather conditions, immune to most status effects, and some passives and abilities.

Warning Sensors And Rear-View Camera.

D9IFxNYW4AI5w16.png

Dusty has a major blind spot behind them, so Citrine installed a rear-view camera and added warning sensors that would alert them whenever they are under attack, and identify possible threats.

Telecommunication.

depositphotos_224988702-stock-photo-young-woman-having-video-call.jpg

Dusty can both receive and send holographic transmissions, allowing Citrine to communicate with other people who also have access to advanced technology. (Imagine hailing from Star Trek).

Headlights.

1590447381585.png

Dusty has powerful headlights that help Citrine see in the dark. However, it also makes them very noticeable during the nighttime.

Mini Torches.

tumblr_pkfr30aaQP1vmr5nt_1280.jpg

Dusty can turn their fingers into mini torches to quickly cauterize their wounds for later repairs.

Energy And Elemental Detection.

1590447398892.png

Dusty can recognize and detect all elements from the periodic table and traditional energy sources. New elements and energy sources will register as unknown, and Citrine must record them manually.

Emergency Ejection.

LDJOHkFevcWF4GbU-y4NNpBByqQbw6fLXIFH6pR7gls2RptCNpp_2Eb0sCnmptFqaaxFT6XNJR5zeNBzMSWTOOKTl_totPlb=s0-d

Although Citrine never plans on using it, Dusty has an emergency eject button in case things ever get too hairy, and they need to evacuate their mech.

Energy And Elemental Conversion.

1590447412407.png

Dusty can accept almost any element and convert it into energy.

Remote Controlled.

1590447424770.png

Citrine can now control Dusty without putting themselves at risk. (However, it is much more fun to control their mecha firsthand).

Language Translator.

94759b860a04b658c6e6793f6b7efd36.jpg

Dusty can understand and interpret any language, and also project Citrine's voice in any desired language.

File Storage.

error_404_file_not_found_by_gasty66_dbufjlb-fullview.jpg

Dusty can store and update relevant information about the summoned.

Engineering And Inventing.

Heimerdinger-lor-splash.jpg

Citrine is a genius inventor who built two mechas from mere scratch, repaired their winning battle-suit, and tinkered with countless smaller inventions. They are always brainstorming new ideas and can build almost anything if given enough resources and time.

Tech-savvy.

1590448334641.png

Citrine is familiar with advanced technology and knows how to work most computers, programs, and machines. If they do not recognize a piece of technology, Citrine can quickly adapt and learn how to use it.

Resourcefulness.

I0000Ch_I9H61nSc.jpg

Citrine is a quick thinker who can come up with creative solutions to problems and use the environment to their advantage.

Decrypting And Hacking.

orange_cyberpunk_wallpaper_by_mazdraws_dd2vbka-fullview.png

Citrine can decrypt encoded messages and hack into most computer systems.

Creativity.

5560516.jpg

Citrine did not get their ideas from sitting around.

tumblr_pf94au78hv1qgdccyo1_1280.png

"Citrine's Little Buddy"

Name:

Interact. Repair. Isolate. Save. (Or Iris for short).

Aliases:

N/A.

Androgynous.

Species:

Repair Droid.

Ten years old.

Height:

Iris is slightly larger than a regular Roomba.

Sexuality:

N/A.

Motivation:

Why, to help Citrine, of course!

Alignment:

Neutral Good.

Appearance:

Iris has a circular base with a single blue eye, (Hence the name) and eight functional legs that make them look like a spider. They can magnetically cling onto and crawl on metal surfaces, and their body will light up and change colors with their emotions.

Grey:

Neutral.

Yellow:

Excited or happy.

Orange:

Relaxed, welcoming, or creative.

Dark Green:

Scared, disgusted, or annoyed.

Lime Green:

Extremely excited.

Red:

Angry.

Dark Red:

Violent.

Pink:

Infatuated or passionate.

Light Blue:

Sad.

Dark Blue:

Extremely sad.

Purple:

Determined or curious.

Brown:

Confused.

Black:

???

Personality:

Iris is helpful and intelligent, loves cleaning, and is a naturally bright and outgoing soul. They can be very curious when it comes to meeting new people and are often timid in the face of danger. However, Iris will get bursts of confidence to protect Citrine.

Biography:

Citrine created Iris when they were thirteen so they could have an extra pair of hands around the workshop, but they eventually became best friends with the little robot and would do anything to protect them. Iris also seems to care a great deal for Citrine, but it is unknown if they are programmed to look out for their master or if they are capable of experiencing emotions.

Abilities:

Living Tool Box - Passive.

1590449276273.png

Iris has eight tools stored inside each of their arms that they either use for self-defense or to help Citrine with their inventions.

1. Screwdriver.

2. Torch.

3. Circular saw.

4. Wrench.

5. Shears.

6. Pliers.

7. Flashlight.

8. Taser.

Roomba Mode:

1590449317316.png

Iris has a mode that replaces their mechanical legs with rocket boosters and quite literally turns them into a rideable Roomba. Citrine will ride Iris whenever they need to reach high places, or when they are not inside their mecha and traveling long distances.

Holographic Screen Share:

1.jpg

Iris is connected to Dusty and can display the mecha’s information on a much smaller holographic screen.

Note:

Iris can also record videos and take pictures.

il_570xN.523845258_jwlg-1.jpg

Welding Goggles - x1.

A brown pair of protective goggles with orange lenses that Citrine uses whenever they are working on their inventions.

Welding Gloves - x1.

A brown pair of protective gloves that Citrine uses whenever they are working on their inventions.

1590444864949.png

Defenseless.

If you catch Citrine outside of Dusty (Or destroy their mecha), they are almost practically defenseless.

Hackable.

Although Dusty has secure firewalls, they are still a piece of technology and are not immune to being hacked.

Conspicuous.

Dusty is not the stealthiest mecha. They stick out like a sore thumb during the daytime, make tons of noise, and stand out even more during the nighttime.

Water.

Dusty is not immune to water and might short-circuit if they are drenched, and their innards are exposed.

Resourceless.

Some of Dusty's weapons require ammunition, and Citrine must refuel their mecha before each battle.

Sluggish.

Dusty is not the fastest mecha and might have a hard time keeping up with fast summoned.

Weak Points.

Dusty has some exposed weak points, though they are still more reinforced than traditional characters.

Symbol:

1590444792183.png

Theme:

Last edited:
Name: “My name is Bjarni Gauksson....”
Aliases: “...... I am usually called by my fellow clan members Bjarni Gauksson The Undying, Viking lord of Warborn Clan, Savior of the Warborn clan
Gender: “I clearly look male..... do I need to explain more.......”
Species: “What do you mean by species, do you idiots not know how to notice that I am Human.....!?”
Age: “Back in Valkenheim, I was born 37 years ago, and since I do not know the time-scale of this world, I will go by my world’s time....”
Appearance:
2FB89A2B-5A27-4853-9D4D-C53C6DA752E8.jpeg
Role: “I am the Warlord and Protector of my Clan.... I will do anything to make sure my people thrive in this new world.”
Personality:
“Your asking what my personality is.....? well there is no harm in telling........ ahem...... I am a loud and boastful person who thrives for the thrill of battle, but that does not mean I am a simple minded brute..... if you want to find a brute.... then you should go talk to the ‘Shugoki’s’ of the Samurai faction. Outside of battle, I am a calm person who is hard to anger.... and I have good knowledge on politics and intelligence in other fields...... but other than that I am mostly a friendly guy on the inside.... after all.... showing my enemies that I am some sort of guy who can easily be deceived is not something I want to show to people, especially in a new world....”
Motivation:
“There is only one thing that motivates me here in this new world, the survival of my Clan in a new and unfamiliar world..... I would do anything in order to make sure my Clan is safe, I would even trade both my arms if it meant the safety of My people, They are the only family here, and I’ll be damned if I let some sort person out there to conquer my people......... if the time comes...... then I will bring down as many opponents before my last breath would be taken from my body.”
Alignment:
“As leader of my Clan, I do not care about this world, I do not care about the evil that lies in it or help conquering it and put its people in chaos..... I do not care much for what fate lies for this world, but I am not afraid of fighting and raiding other kingdoms in order to gain the supplies needed for my Clan’s survival or help fight with others against an increasing threat that would doom the world.....”
Chaotic Neutral

[Log ends here and continues again at Bio]​
Weapon:
-Large greatsword which is able to be wielded with one hand
-Large round shield that is capable of blocking the heaviest of attacks
-Fire Flask: a small breakable pot like object that when lit and thrown, drops flammable tar that sticks onto objects and people, a effective tool at crow control
Abilities:
[Tough as Nails]
Increases the amount of health by a great margin, having 1000 health, allowing him to endure against powerful blows that kill even the Hero’s of his clan
[Second Wind]
A small heal ability that allows him to heal 10% percent of his health but takes a while to recharge, about 10 minutes
[Fury]
This ability greatly increases his speed, attack, and defense for one and a half minutes, but requires eight minutes in order to recharge
[Auto Revive]
If he falls in battle, this ability would revive him from the dead at half his health, but this ability requires a week in order to recharge due to its importance and great usability in battle
[Unblockable attack]
He has a small variety of UnBlockable attacks that makes his limbs and weapons glow orange with power, a few examples being a charged heavy that deals large amounts of damage but is slow and easily able to dodge or parry, another is a headbutt which breaks his opponent’s guard, and finally a charge with his shield that allows him to run with the opponent on the shield, allowing him to throw them into a wall or obstacle.
[Revenge]
While he has the ability to use Revenge like the other hero’s in his clan, he can only use it to a certain extent, which is pushing nearby enemies to the ground and increasing his defense against damage.​
Bio: “I was born to the Warborn clan 37 years ago...... to a family of Hunters...... not famous but not forgotten either. There, my childhood was spent normally as many other... help hunting with my Father and skin the small hunt I take down, and mostly played around with most children in my village. Everything was normal, especially my joining of the Clan warrior’s, eventually becoming a Warlord, leaders of Charges in attacks against foes. But things started to change for the better after doing a great feat in battle, I manage to successfully lead the army against the Knights of Ashfield after our previous leader of our clan had been taken down by the leader of the attack against our fort. My feats in battle were Deemed worthy enough after managing to successfully kill the Warden leader of the attack in one on one combat, to which I believed that Odin was on my side throughout the entire fight, giving me enough strength to defeat this for that not even the previous Clan leader had felled to. At the age of 30, I had became the leader of the Warborn Clan and throughout my seven years, lead it through many disasters and victories....... but now in a new world with my Fellow clan members, I now must find a way to earn a place in this Hel.........”
Skills:
- Master of using his shield and Greatsword together
- Has some knowledge in politics and other fields
-Has incredible strength that is able to usefully wield his weapons
- Ability to stay calm in almost any situation in battle, whether he is losing or winning

Equipment:
-Armor: Leather armor outside and has chain mail underneath the leather armor

Other:
Combat theme:
Symbol:
74A5449E-BC48-41DC-A55D-C5730B64FC49.jpeg

Name:
Admiral Tanya Brass

Aliases:

Demon of the Sky, Admiral of Death, Unhinged Crow, Tanya the Evil

Species:
Human

Appearance:
1574098272_voennaja-hronika-malenkoj-devochki-anime-43.jpg

b00f822b6bf952ea572022c98152007f.png

a2170125cebad2763b07b3f8a7139ae4.jpg

6eeb2c9362db7e1ba12f0cb7b257e8c9.jpg

Role:
Chaotic Soldier

Personality:
Tanya is a very complex character. In her life, Tanya described herself as someone with many complexes and that she was twisted. She has both superiority and inferiority complexes, which is shown by how she compared herself to real geniuses she couldn't compete with, while also desired to be above others.

Tanya has a lot of sociopathic traits; cold, calculating, and often sees others as objects she can use to her advantage. This allowed her to rise rapidly through the ranks of her careers. Tanya places her faith in numbers, following the Empire College of Economics, which states that everything has a price. This could be seen from how effectively she picks and raises her subordinates to be a valuable human resource she can use. This also allows her to become a very efficient commander as she is both a decisive strategist and cunning tactician who is not hindered by her emotions.
Tanya also sees herself as a profitable human resource, doing everything to raise her value in the eyes of her superiors, which drives her to put up a front of the perfect soldier since her recruitment. This impresses and also unnerves her comrades, who considers her a psychopath for her ruthlessness.
Sometimes, this trait also becomes a disadvantage to her, such as her lack of empathy that disables her from putting herself in other people's shoes. In particular, her lack of insight of possibility that the people she offended by her callous dismissals would take revenge on her.

She is also a libertarian, as it could be seen from her stance against "god" about freedom of will and goal for a comfortable life in the rear away from battle. Something she had sought since the day she could set a goal for herself. This trait of personality is also the source of her frustration on how the Imperial Army treats their soldiers, in which mission is an absolute and she couldn't disobey even suicide missions. It's also why Tanya loathes the supposed god for disrespecting her freedom and intending to convert her even against her will.

Due to her faith in signaling theory, Tanya dons a mask of the perfect soldier. On the surface, Tanya is every bit what an Imperial soldier should strive to be. A harsh disciplinarian who still cares about the lives and safety of her troops. A stupendously powerful and brutal warrior that still adheres to international laws. A person with a sharp tactical mind, unflinching courage, and unquestionable loyalty to her country. An officer who nevertheless remains humble and respectful to even non-commissioned officers. A devout believer in religion who often calls upon God to bless her country. All of these would make her an inspirational figure, the fact that she is a young girl only makes the adults around her vow to work harder.

Tanya has an iron-clad belief in her ideology and methodology, which is also why she is oblivious of the fact that what she does on her missions does not draw her more standing with her superiors. More often than not, she has assumed other soldiers would share her mindset, such as refusing to apply for a dangerous assignment, leading her to a series of failures in achieving her goal. While she did notice she didn't get the results she wanted, Tanya stubbornly believes her method isn't the reason.

Motivation:
To live a peaceful life in spite of the so called god who had interfered in her life. No matter how much she has to fight and kill to get there.

Alignment:
Lawful Evil

Weapons:
M1A-M14-National-Match.jpg

The M14 rifle, officially the United States Rifle, Caliber 7.62 mm, M14, is an American select-fire battle rifle that fires 7.62 x 51mm NATO (.308 in) ammunition. It became the standard-isse rifle for the U.S. Military in 1959 replacing the M1 Grande rifle in the U.S. Army by 1958 and the U.S. Marine Corps by 1965 until being replaced by the M16 Rifle beginning in 1968. The M14 was used by U.S. Army, Navy, and Marine Corps for basic and advanced individual training (AIT) from the mid-1960s to the early 1970s.
latest

The Winchester Model 1897, also known as the Model 97, M97, or Trench Gun, is a pump-action shotgun with an external hammer and tube magazine manufactured by the Winchester Repeating Arms Company. The Model 1897 was an evolution of the Winchester Model 1893 designed by John Browning. From 1897 until 1957, over one million of these shotguns were produced. The Model 1897 was offered in numerous barrel lengths and grades, chambered in 12 and 16 gauge, and as a solid frame or takedown. The 16-gauge guns had a standard barrel length of 28 inches, while 12-gauge guns were furnished with 30-inch length barrels. Special length barrels could be ordered in lengths as short as 20 inches, and as long as 36 inches. Since the time the Model 1897 was first manufactured it has been used by American soldiers, police departments, and hunters.
sig_mkms-1.jpg

The SIG MKMO is a submachine gun produced by Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG) company in Neuhausen from 1933–1937. The MKMO - M = Maschinen, K = Karabiner M = Militär, O = Oben (Top ejection) - was designed for the military and to increase firepower it had a larger-capacity magazine as well as a longer barrel. Only 1,228 of these guns were produced. It saw limited adoption by Swiss police departments and the Swiss Guard at the Vatican. Finland purchased approximately 282 of the original MKMO variant, which were used by the home guard, supply units and coastal defense forces in the Continuation War.
76071598_1_x.jpg

The Pistole Parabellum—or Parabellum-Pistole (Pistol Parabellum), commonly known as just Luger—is a toggle-locked recoil-operated semi-automatic pistol that was produced in several models and by several nations from 1898 to 1948. The design was first patented by Georg Luger as an improvement upon the Borchardt Automatic Pistol and was produced as the Parabellum Automatic Pistol, Borchardt-Luger System by the German arms manufacturer Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken (DWM). The first production model was known as the Modell 1900 Parabellum. Followed by the "Marinepistole 1904" for the Imperial German Navy. The later versions included the popular "Parabellum Pistole Modell von 1908" or simply "P08" (Pistole 1908), which was produced by DWM and other manufacturers such as W+F Bern, Krieghoff, Simson, Mauser, and Vickers. The first Parabellum pistol was adopted by the Swiss army in May 1900. 1904 they were adopted by the German Navy. In German Army service, it was adopted in slightly modified form as the Pistole Modell 1908 (Pistole 08) in caliber 9×19mm Parabellum. The Model 08 was eventually succeeded by the Walther P38.
-Also carries 3 Pipe Grenades at all times.

-Large gem on her uniform (look around the neck on appearance photo) used to concentrate her magical power.

Abilities:
A very fast targeting system that magically locates and marks enemies in her sightline. This does not work if they are in cover and it can miss people depending on speed of travel and other factors.
This ability is a very niche thing. It allows her to quickly taget multiple enemies in fromnt of her even in cover. That being said, the magic takes about a minute to lock onto the enimes. During that minute she cannot break her concentration or the spell will fail and she will have to start over again.
49527.gif
Yet another very situational ability, this is little more than a bullet packed to the brim with holy power. This bullet takes a full minute to charge, but the results speak for the time spent charging it. A target hit with this bullet will become a literal bomb of holy energy. The bullet unloads all the holy power into the target, be it person or object. When the energy is transfered, the target will explode with the same force as a pound of T.N.T.
sagaoftanyatheevilfilmheader.gif
This is the ability to imbue magical property's on the ammunition of her weapons. All ammunition can only hold one magical property at a time. They can be blessed with piercing power so even a pistol bullets can get through a tank. The most popular to use is filling them with explosive power. Maximum damage with minimum ammunition. This ability is so versatile that it makes up for most of her abilities.
An ability that allows her to increase the explosion of a bullet. This can make a single rifle shot fire with the velocity and power of a tank. Making her guns the most mobile artillery around.
42794b0337da044508a8e71458dd8aa3--anime-girls-saga-of-tanya-the-evil.jpg
This ability is a honeycomb like barrier of magic energy that is up at all times when she is in combat. It can be broken with enough force, but she can redirect magic to it to increase its strength, but that would take away from her fire power. By turning it off completely she can supercharge a bullet with magic, but it leaves her fully open to attack. Biological abilities and magics that use sound are completely unaffected by her shield. They would pass right through with no issue. Supernatural abilities can get through, but with a bit of effort.
Basically just coating her blade with magic. Doing this allows her to slice through barriers and even takes off enemies heads with ease.
animation.gif

Bio:
Tanya was born in 1914 in complicated universe, in a nation known as the Empire. When she comes into her consciousness for the first time, she realized she was in an orphanage. She understood things before they really expected her too. On top of that, there had bern more than a few occasions where time stopped. During these stops a being would speak to her. He would ask her why she doesn't believe and she would state logically that a being that had supposed "unlimited power" would fix everything. During these times he would leave, stating he would force her to believe in him.

She lived at the church for a long time without changes in her daily life. However, it all changed when a group of specialists went to check on all the children. Through a magical aptitude test, she was listed as a child with magical aptitude.

Therefore, she became a promising candidate for conscription into the Empire's Imperial Armed Forces. Realizing that joining the military is inevitable, knowing it was that supposed god throwing his influence around, and seeing an opportunity to better establish herself in the world, Tanya volunteers instead in order to obtain better treatment and opportunities, with a life plan to get promoted to an elite rear course, Tanya enlisted to the Imperial Army.

Tanya successfully graduated from the Military Training Camp at the age of 9 after-which she was promptly promoted to Warrant Officer and was put in command of the artillery firing squad before being deployed on her first mission.

Her first mission's directive was to provide reconnaissance for the ground troops. However, while carrying out her task, her unit was ambushed by the enemy. Tanya, upon realizing what was happening, immediately requested permission to retreat, but her request was denied and her orders were changed from providing recon to holding the line while reinforcements were deployed in which she was told that they would take approximately 10 minutes. Tanya knew. She knew that once again that supposed god was imposing his own damned will upon her life. She would not bend to that beinfg. Never.

Not wanting to disobey the command from HQ, Tanya engaged the enemy and fought ferociously, killing 18 and severely wounding 25. During the battle, Tanya injured herself because, as she saw it, if she were to be injured in battle, she would no longer have to fight and would be taken care of, by the military, in return for her 'selfless' sacrifice.

She woke in the hospital with the doctor and every one of her commanding officers present. Prepared to recieve her what she thought was well earned retirement, her officers told her that she was completely fine. This enraged Tanya. She knew it was him. That being that spilled irritating garbage about being god. Would he never let her live in peace?

After that Tanya is assigned to test out the unstable Elenium Type 95 Operation Orb, which is majorly invented by Doctor Schugel. On the first flight, while using the prototype orb, it explodes when she reaches the maximum level (6,000 feet above sea level), Tanya is still unable to control it, taking slight injuries. Therefore, Tanya is notably peeved when she is brought back to retest the explosive orb countless times and always failed to use it reliably and effectively. Causing a much more intense explosion as she was ordered to push the orb beyond its limit. As she fell time stopped again. Once again this being was talking with her as she fell. It was clear to her that this being was responsible for this. He inspired the doctor to make this idiotic Orb. On top of that' still saying she needed to believe in him. Her hard and unstable no forced this being to do something. The being blessed the orb with his holy power.

After that cursed being blesses the Elenium Type 95 Operation Orb, it sprouts improvements. When she is pulled back the last time for the final checks, she meets the supposed god again while the orb is about to detonate during the flight. During that brief period, the being speaks solely to Tanya and states that the only requirement to use the orb unfailingly and safely is the pray to him. Tanya is left with no choice but to pray and grasp the control of the orb, successfully utilizing the orb. This makes her think that the orb is a cursed equipment instead of a blessed thing.

After this she was made Admiral and placed in charge of "Black Cross Crows", an elite force of arial artillery mages on the front lines. Under her command they led assaults on enemy bases and trench clearing operations. During this time she gained an infamous reputation. She wiped out an entire town just because she saw an enemy soldier land there. According to International War Treaty, she was supposed to inform the town and give them half an hour to evacuate. She did so, but acted like a child over intercom, using her cutest voice. Her soldiers immediately knew what she did. No one took her seriously, so no one evacuated. Hundreds died that day. Men, women and children.

Living her life in defiance of "god" made it clear her life would never be peaceful. However, she used the power blessed to the gem to decimate her opponents for the Empire. Other nations sent their own mages, but none stood a chance. She is single handedly responsible for more death than any other soldier in the Empires army. She was so feared that there was a gerneral who begged the emperor to retire her. He would say he could see the pure evil in her eyes.

On the day she died there was a unified effort between 5 different nations mage cores to take her down. The fight was immense. Hundreds of soldiers died and she was left alone. In the air she saw herself surrounded. All the other mages aiming at her. A twisted smile formed on her face. At least she was going out without bowing to that damned being. However, just as her body was blown to smithereens, a voice spoke into her head "Maybe you need a new world to believe in me." Then she was summoned to a new world.

Skills:
Class A marksman, combat tactics expert, top teir mage and Paladin, flight maneuvers expert.

Equipment:
-All her weapons

-300 rounds for her weapons, 50 shot gun shells and 9 pipe grenades and a bayonet

-Flight suit set which includes the suit, a box capacitor connected to her Orb, a single levitation boot for the right foot.
Tanya.Degurechaff.600.2452541.jpg

-Food and water rations for a week.

Other:
When she prays to use the magic in her Orb, given by the supposed god, her eyes turn gold.
c81f73da57cdd0b49f065bc7304a4cbb.jpg

"Freedom without laws means anarchy; laws without freedom means tyranny"
CE0D32B4CBAF411410F92BC1A5364729B7B72504

Symbol:
atheism-atomic-whirl-symbol-religion-agnosticism-symbol.jpg

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Name: Sgt. Jaiden Davidson Jr.

Callsign: Hammer

Species: Human

Appearance: Bald, on the tall side at just over 6 foot. Features worn by age and decades of combat but gray eyes remain full of life. Body remains muscular and in shape.

The power armor adds a few inches to his height and while it has some bulk, its nowhere near as much as one might expect given the amount of equipment it has. Originally painted white with a blue and gold trim, currently painted a dark grey. Has triangular shoulder flanges, a small rectangular protrusion on each side of the head, primary thruster array on the back with various maneuvering thrusters dotting the surface. The helmet is almost spherical and has a single black strip where most of the line of sight sensors are located.

Role: Heavy Weapon Bombardment

Bio: Born on the version of Earth that an inter-dimensional military force known as the Freedom Arm calls home, located in a universe where supernatural (and so called ‘natural’) powers and beings can not function or exist for long. Jaiden’s father was a career officer in the FA and he followed suit by enlisting as soon as he was old enough. He did well enough in training to be assigned to the branch responsible for the bulk of the front line ground combat, and like his father Jaiden displayed a natural skill for heavy weaponry and did well in learning how to pilot Assault Armors.

However this promising start to a career took a radical change after just a few years with the outbreak of the Ecnal War when an unknown faction suddenly attacked the Freedom Army and their Neilgo allies, inflicting heavy damage to numerous sites including the destruction of the diplomatic Unity Station and the barely averted devastation of the planet Neilgo itself. The ship Jaiden was assigned to had suffered critical damage and had retreated to a ‘repair depot’ which was in reality just a FA carrier configured to handle field repairs to ships that were no longer able to self-repair. In addition there were a sizable number of support personnel from Neilgo to handle the magi-tech part of repair work on their vessels as well as the ones that were part of the combined Alliance military force.

Unfortunately this repair carrier came under attack by the enemy forces and was forced to execute an emergency jump, its inter-dimensional field engulfing the ships it was repairing and some of its escorts, but battle damage had corrupted its navigational data and they ended up in an unknown part of reality with no way to jump home. Once repairs had been completed as best as possible, the fleet started a decades long search for a way home, a search that is still ongoing.

As time moved on, this ‘Nomad Fleet’ altered some of their ships for long term habitation. During this process Jaiden got to know a Freedom Army crew member on the carrier and fell in love. When the two decided to get married and have a child, he left from front line service and switched to training and security duty. However as years passed the attrition took its toll and there were less and less people able to use the Freedom Army designed power armor, making it necessary for him to return to the front line. Assigned to an orbital drop unit responsible for going in first and seizing a landing zone for regular forces or for conducting raids upon hostile forces, his life only grew more dangerous as he got older.

Despite excelling at his assignments, death caught up with him. A mission had gone south with several members of his unit being killed and them evacuating to the stealth frigate responsible for supporting them. While he emerged from that mission intact, he didn’t have to wait long as the enemy pursued them to the Nomad Fleet, arriving less than an hour later. Hastily re-assigned to a front line combat ship, he helped protect it from multiple boarding parties, but the combined damage from enemy fire and the boarding parties took their toll and an evacuation was ordered before the captain ordered ramming speed...

Personality: Dedicated to the survival of the Nomad Fleet and greatly values his family. He used to enjoy nature walks, but sadly the last four decades haven’t really given him a chance to indulge that hobby. Instead he’s picked up drawing as a hobby and has even used it as a training exercise to help rookies get used doing fine movements in power armor. While he always projected an aura of strength to rest on the Nomad Fleet, internally he was weary of the constant travels between realities and never being able to settle down in a true home. However, the circumstances around his death and summoning have caused him to want SIN dead. While Jaiden knows that he’d be unable to do anything to the god himself, he could always work to support someone else who would be able to fight against the deity.

Motivation: To see SIN dead

Alignment: Neutral Good

Weapon: Weapons are included with the Power and Assault Armors.

Equipment:
Synth-Acrux Body Sock: A black body sock with the outer layer made out of a metallic mesh primarily composed of Synthetic Acrux for protection. Has an inner gel layer and transit channels for nanites to make use of power armor more comfortable and to allow the armor’s medical systems to work more efficiently.

Nomad Fleet Standard Combat Armor: This power armor suit is based on the Freedom Army MKII SCA and is virtually identical at its core, but individual systems are often customized to fit the user’s assigned combat role. It is capable of operating in virtually any environment for weeks at a time and is well suited for a wide variety of combat situations. Virtually all the systems are controlled by the user’s brainwaves. This particular SCA sacrifices the default plasma blades and external hardpoints on the arms for built in ranged weapons.

Defensive Systems
Energy Shields: Powerful energy shielding is the first line of defense against enemy attacks, however attacks that are unable to deal damage to the armor are let through rather than waste energy blocking them. This is based on data stored in the SCA’s computer systems. Upgraded to be equally effective against supernatural attacks as it is against more mundane threats. Maximum capacity of the shields have been reduced by SIN to half of normal.

Magnetic Field Emitters: The SCA generates a magnetic field that can divert, bleed off, or slow down certain kinds of incoming enemy projectiles, primarily metallic ones that can be affected by magnetism and certain kinds of energy.

Synthetic Acrux Armor Plating: This armor is immune to heat based weapons and physical damage below the power and penetrative ability of advanced gauss weaponry. If sufficient heat is applied for a long enough period of time, the user can be cooked alive. Normally the armor would have some resistance to most other forms of energy attacks, but that has been removed by SIN. The joints are protected by a metallic mesh covering made primarily of the same metal and thus boast similar protective values.

Anti-EMP Battery: This battery is kept empty as an anti-EMP defense. When hit by an EMP, the armor channels the electrical part of the attack to this battery, keeping any damage to its systems to a minimum. The stored power can then be used for an extremely minor boost to other systems such as a 2% recharge to shields. Can only deal with one EMP at a time, multiple pulses are still dangerous.

Medical System: The armor stores a supply of medical grade nanobots that can heal the soldier in event of injury. It can also administer stimulants and other drugs as needed.

Basic ECM: This ECM unit provides the SCA with protection against many forms of advanced targeting equipment and enemy jamming systems. This unit is only capable of protecting the armor equipped with it and can not extend an ECM field to protect others.

Optical Camouflage: A lower grade of cloaking, this device nearly hides the soldier from sight. There is only the faint outline of the armor to pick the soldier out by, which is made easier to see when the soldier is moving. The armor has enough power to use this system in conjunction with all other systems and can even fire its weapons.

Offensive Systems
Particle Cannon (Right Arm): A somewhat powerful direct fire weapon that provides a reliable amount of anti-armor firepower. Good range and excellent accuracy, but lower rate of fire.

Two Tube Missile Launcher (Left Arm): This system is capable of firing missiles armed with plasma warheads. Missiles can be configured in two different ways on the fly via nano-tech. Default setup is high mobility missiles that are capable of navigating around obstacles such as trees to reach their target or to be used as indirect fire support, but at the cost of speed and some firepower. The alternate setup for the missiles boast much higher speed and an increase in power, but lose virtually all of their navigational ability and thus operate closer to rockets.

2x Power Beam: Mounted on either side of the neck, these weapons were built from salvaged materials from a planet that was formerly owned by a race called the Chozo. While they lack many of the advanced functions of the originals, they remain a potent rapid fire anti-infantry weapon system.

4x Camera Drones: These small, spherical, drones are stored under the armor’s shoulder flanges. They are normally used to scout out areas and to keep track of important locations/targets.

Hardpoints: The armor has hardpoints on the shoulders/back for extra weapons or other equipment. However, when such equipment is used the main thrusters can not be used. The SCA also has a magnetic rifle hardpoint on each leg that can also be used to carry various other metallic items as needed..

Grenade/Item Storage: The power armor has a pair of small storage slots on its front for the storage of grenades and other small items. There is enough space for twelve such items.

Other Systems
Thrusters:: The SCA is capable of lower altitude flight as well as extremely agile evasive maneuvers. The primary thruster array handles the bulk of flight and hovering movement while various maneuvering thrusters aid with balance, turns and the like while flying, and can do short high-intensity bursts of movement to help dodge attacks or to get into position. Flight ceiling is limited to only a few hundred feet.

Sensors: The SCA helmet is packed full of sensors including radar, lidar, optical, thermal, sonar, motion, and several others. The presence of magic can be detected on an item, person, or area but very little if any details can be made out.

Compressed Liquid Ration Tank: This small tank of highly compressed liquid rations can keep a soldier going for up to two weeks before running out. It is stored in the torso section and a feeding tube is located in the helmet.

Nanotech Ammo Storage: The armor is capable of storing a small amount of nano-bots that can be rapidly turned into any needed form of ammunition. When fully emptied it takes roughly 24 hours to replenish.

Nanotech Repair Systems: The SCA is capable of slowly breaking down nearby materials to repair itself and to replenish used supplies.

Fusion Reactor: The SCA has a small, internal fusion reactor to meet all its energy needs. The reactor is located on the back, under the main thrusters.

Brainwave Control System: The SCA reads the user’s brainwaves and translates the appropriate ones into commands for the armor’s various systems. This allows for completely ‘hands free’ means of operation as well as a layer of security as only authorized personnel with recognized brainwaves can use the armor. Only works with Human and Palman brainwave patterns.

Strength/Agility Enhancers: All types of FA power armor have systems, including artificial muscles, that boost the user’s strength and speed. The degree that these systems empower a person depends on what the person is capable of handling, something that is determined by the Brainwave Control System and medical scans. Due to his body being past its prime, Jaiden is only able to handle a 2x boost to his agility but has been able to maintain a respectable 3x boost to strength.

Self-Destruct: Attempts by unauthorized personnel to don the armor, remove it from the soldier without his consent, or tampering with its systems WILL trigger the self destruct. If the soldier is wearing the armor but unable to take action, the SCA will just deconstruct itself via nano-tech. If the soldier is not wearing the armor then the fusion reactor will overload and explode, destroying the armor and everything else in the immediate area. Moving the armor by those who have been tagged as confirmed ‘safe’ allies is fine, moving the armor without the soldier inside by anyone else triggers the self destruct.

Safety Systems: Limbs are designed and constructed to not be able to bend in directions or otherwise past the limits of what the soldier’s body can handle.

Flash Forge (Currently sealed by SIN): Magi-tech device capable of using both magic and nano-tech to almost instantly build something. What can be built is limited to what blueprint is installed in the device and it requires an external resupply of magic and specially prepared nano-bots upon depletion. Can not be resupplied in the field without special equipment and the correct knowledge. This particular Flash Forge can be only used once and it builds a custom Assault Armor.

Nomad Fleet Assault Armor (Bombardment variant): Bridging the gap between power armor infantry and full sized mecha, this unit measures in at roughly 5-6 meters in height. Appears similar in appearance to the SCA, but this particular version of the AA is bulkier and is loaded with equipment. The user is curled in a fetal position in the stomach and controls the unit via the Brainwave Control System. Operating this unit while wearing a full SCA is highly uncomfortable for extended use and can be bad for the user’s body, making travel over long distances and the like impractical. Has most of the systems the SCA has at naturally higher levels of effectiveness and power due to their larger size, but it does lack the optical camo, camera drones, and has reduced thruster capacity.
Thrusters: The AA’s truster capacity is only sufficient for controlled descents or slow ascents. Rapid changes in position are not possible.

Hardened Shields: When stationary the AA can activate this system to strengthen its energy shield system by a large amount. Moving the arms and twisting the torso are fine, but moving from its chosen spot will cause the system to deactivate.

2x Enhanced Positron Bolt Cannons: These arm mounted weapons are based upon old technology from Neilgo but adapted for more practical battlefield use. The original unit could be mounted on an android and had the firepower to destroy a space station with a 10 second burst, but the androids lacked the power supply and targeting to make full use of the technology. This version of the weapon system has vastly reduced firepower, but the reduced energy requirements and revamped housing allow for a continuous beam of destruction to be unleashed. This results in a weapon system equally capable of anti-armor duties and destroying a large number of weaker targets.

Missile Launcher: This 6-tube weapon system sets upon the AA’s right shoulder. The shield-piercing emitters commonly found on Freedom Army designed missiles have been dropped in favor of more powerful warheads. By default the AA constructs missiles armed with fusion warheads for wide area destruction and to eliminate hardened targets, but the system can be directed to swap to less powerful plasma warheads during the reload process. Can accept remote targeting assistance for indirect fire support.

Mortar Launcher: Mounted on the left shoulder, this weapon is capable of launching projectiles over long range, even over hills and other obstacles. Can also be used as a medium range direct fire cannon. Is able to fire a wide variety of shells, including Fusion, Plasma, Cryo, Fragmentation, EMP, and Concussive. If the AA’s systems are able to acquire schematics on additional shell types it may be possible for the nano-tech systems to build them as well, so long as the shell is strictly technological. Can accept remote targeting assistance for indirect fire support.

2x Gauss Shredder: These small weapons are mounted between the AA’s head and shoulders within armored blisters. They are essentially rapid fire gauss shotguns, capable of devastating lightly armored targets and are best used at short ranges. This is the AA’s primary weapon at short ranges.

2x Laser Emitter Cluster: Each unit rests on the lateral side of the AA’s upper arms. When activated six high powered laser emitters are revealed, capable of projecting a beam out to medium range. While lasers are bottom of the barrel of Freedom Army weapons technology, they can be useful in this kind of setup to deal with swarming targets or to help deal some extra damage to a tough target. The lasers can be sustained indefinitely.

Nano-tech Ammo Storage Bins: Two large, boxy bins sit on the AA’s back and are the primary reason its thruster capacity is so much lower than standard. They allow for much greater ammo storage capacity than what the AA would normally be able to carry.

Abilities: Being from the Freedom Army’s home universe, Jaiden has no supernatural abilities nor is he capable of acquiring them.

Skills:
Infantry Combat: All Freedom Army soldiers, no matter what their chosen specialization may be, are trained as infantry first for the better part of the year. In addition, should a soldier’s job keep him out of combat for the most part, they will have to undergo refresher courses every year to keep in shape. Standard infantry training prepares them to fight as a small unit against vastly superior numbers, using their advanced technology to win.

Justice Ground Training: These soldiers are trained for heavy front-line combat. This includes heavy weapon, orbital drop, Assault Armor, and other similar types of training.

Assault Armor Specialization: This soldier is a dedicated AA user, performing better in an AA than in any other role

Heavy Weapons Specialization: This specialization is closely linked to AA
specialization, and thus a soldier with one often has the other.

Theme Song:

Symbol: N/A

• 1593658403606.pngName: Orson Pavalos
    Aliases: Tin Man
    Species: Human
    Role: The Grand Inventor

Personality: Orson comes across as jovial, energetic and charismatic. Like all corporate elite and high-functioning sociopaths, he is persuasive, appears trustworthy and disciplined, and has the ability to make you feel like the most important person in the world. However, he will cheerfully rob you blind, seeing human interaction mostly as a game of attrition, where winner takes all. He takes great pride in his inventions and does his best to ensure that they are the best they can be, even if he must "disrupt" a competitor to do so. He never puts blame on himself, and sees money-making opportunities as one of his top priorities, wavering just around loyalty. Though he and Lord Nicholas share the same beliefs, he isn't forceful of them whatsoever. When not conducting business or facing any "slander," Orson is a kind man who does his best not to start anything rash.

Motivation: Establish himself among the world, and money

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Weapon:
    The War Suit -
    Folding neatly in a suitcase, Orson's most prized invention is his War Suit. It is the only model that exists, and it allows him to fly at high speeds, fire missiles and grenades, rain fire and arc bombs, and cause mayhem with agility. Its turns are wide and slow, and runs on limited fuel sources. With the assistance of Olivia, the fastest he can put on the suit takes around two minutes.
    1593658418532.png

Bio: Orson was born to an ordinary middle-class family in the capital city of Berle, the jewel of his kingdom. As it was with every other citizen, he was taught at an early age to obey the nation's saving grace of electricity and the Ubermensch. As a teenager he showed all the signs of a high functioning sociopath: charming, charismatic, extroverted, and above all, trust-invoking and inspiring, a born leader and a first-rate charlatan. Besides that, his brilliance shone brightly; he'd already created doll-sized, sentient clockwork robots to keep himself company. Before he could graduate, a polio epidemic swept through the kingdom. His leg withered and died, and he spent months lying in bed, waiting.

Months later, he was left with a permanent limp as he continued through classes, his genius mind unhindered by the paralyzed limb. People who knew him would recognize his perseverance as inhuman; something to take after. It was as if he brushed off a mere scratch. As Orson grew older, he saw through the patriotic brainwashing of the government; how they fed into the lies that the Ubermensch devoted their entire lives to. And what did he do about it? He used this information to word and manipulate his way across the hierarchy, spitting in the face of his family and peers as he ditched them for a greater path to the future.

Soon, he established a government-funded corporation known as Kotlin Industries. Orson and his corporation advanced the technology of the kingdom, and even personally constructed Lord Nicholas' armor and arc gauntlets. The kingdom used hundreds of his inventions in conflict or "peace-keeping" duties, which has claimed lives numbering in the millions. All while Orson rested peacefully on piles upon piles of profits. Due to his ineffective polio leg, Orson hired an assistant by the name of Olivia Hall. He saw her proficiency in engineering and the raw passion she had in bringing ideas of machines and armaments to life, and she instantly became a trusted ally beside him. Whether the affectionate way he treats her is a facade is up for debate.

It wasn't enough for him, though. He couldn't resist making some illegal money on the side and launched a complicated version of a classic Ponzi scheme and over the next decades embezzled billions of pounds of gold from his criminal activities to the public. Soon enough, the Grand Inventor was accused of billion-dollar investment fraud against the people of Berle. The government—strained in their resources and military because of the rebellions—relied on Orson's company to continue fighting, and they failed to deliver justice for the lives he ruined. The dozens of assassins sent after him were outsmarted and slaughtered, especially thanks to his assistant, Olivia.

As the rebellions and conflicts escalated, and the Grand Cathedral came under attack, Orson and his assistant attempted to escape via a flying machine, but to no avail. They were caught in the electrical nuke caused by Lord Nicholas that wiped out the kingdom.

Skills:
    Genius Tinkerer -
    Orson excelled in engineering and inventing, and was responsible for most of his kingdom's crafts and military weapons. He can easily patch devices and provide maintenance. If the technology is outside of his range of knowledge, he is more than willing to experiment and learn.
    Silver Tongue - As stated, he is persuasive, appears trustworthy and disciplined, and has the ability to make you feel like the most important person in the world.

Equipment:
    -A cane for his limp
    -A suitcase to hold his War Suit

Other:
    -Orson was once married and later divorced. When the wife died of cancer a decade later, Pavalos cynically conned his estranged, teenage son out of his inheritance.
    -Due to the polio epidemic on his world, Orson walks with a permanent limp on his left leg.

Last edited:
0r40wf14egy01.jpg

Name:
Khaoul

Aliases:
Of Sin, Prince of Sins, The Hateful Lord

Species:
Royal Demon

Role:
Royal Demon Lord

Personality:
Khaoul is wrath incarnate and projects his indomitable will accordingly. His wrath is never quenched and is most of the time suppressed within his psyche to avoid unleashing his full power constantly. In this calmed state, he possesses a seething anger within that manifests into a more calculative and malicious persona. He is more rational and intelligent when calm, able to see through tricks and traps with strategic finesse. Khaoul is more tactful in this mindset and employs mortifying schemes to plot the downfall of mortals.

When Khaoul lessens his mental limiters, his wrath becomes all-encompassing. His rationality and patience decline rapidly and his desire for destruction and depravity rises. Charming and persuading Khaoul proves nigh-impossible as his resolute royal absolution allows for no mortal to dare command him away from his quarry. Bloodthirsty and hatred run rampart in his mind, and even his allies will feel his wrath in this state.

Motivation:
To discover a worthy opponent.
To determine that Demonkind reign supreme.
To destroy all that is holy.
To punish the sinners.

Alignment:
Neutral-Evil/Chaotic-Evil

Weapon:
I am a weapon.

Abilities:
Royal Demon Physiology - Khaoul is a particularly powerful demon amongst those from his realm. His physical abilities put demigods to shame and his senses are sharp. He possesses natural immunity to mind and soul-affecting abilities and has an indefinite lifespan. If slain, Khaoul can be revived through a sacrificial summoning contract by a mortal.

Pyromancy - Perhaps somewhat predictably, Khaoul is a master of flames. His command of the magic knew no peers in his previous realm and he often spent time laying waste to towns and cities with swathes of fire in his wake.

The Seven Demonic Sins - This ability comes in seven parts and is a toggle passive, or remains constantly active upon activation. Khaoul is granted buffs and his opponents are granted debuffs depending on which sins they are currently guilty for. These effects only remain true for those within a 10ft radius of Khaoul or those who are engaging him in combat, the latter of which ends when either person is unable to continue fighting. Multiple sins can be active at once, however buffs of the same kind do not stack on Khaoul. Buffs last on Khaoul for as long as he is still in combat.

- Pride. Those who face Khaoul with any form of pride in their hearts will find their physical strength sapped. Khaoul's entire body benefits from enhanced durability.
- Envy. Those who face Khaoul with feelings of envy for another will experience a lack of effectiveness in their magic. Inversely, Khaoul will gain increased magic resistance.
- Gluttony. Those who face Khaoul with cravings of gluttony begin to suffer internal damage over time. Khaoul gains greatly enhanced regenerative power.
- Lust. Those who face Khaoul with temptations of lust begin to lose stable control of their motor functions. Khaoul gains an alluring aura that may convert weak-minded mortals to his command.
- Sloth. Those who face Khaoul with detestable sloth find their agility and speed to be greatly reduced. Khaoul gains the ability to teleport 10ft at a time.
- Greed. Those who face Khaoul filled with greed find themselves unable to use items or held equipment. Khaoul gains foresight into a few seconds of the future.
- Wrath. Those who dare to face Khaoul with wrath in their hearts gain increased senses and dexterity at the price of physical external injuries over time. Khaoul gains greatly enhanced strength and speed. This is the only buff that can stack.

The Hateform - Khaoul has magical limiters on his mind to prevent his wrath from seeping out too purely. His power is intrinsically linked to his anger and the more he releases this emotion, the stronger he becomes both physically and magically. When consumed with anger, Khaoul enters his Hateform and all of the buffs from The Seven Demonic Sins activate. The aforementioned ability cannot be active while Khaoul is in this form, aside from Wrath. Khaoul loses all sense of reason and higher critical thinking functionality, operating entirely off instinct alone until his wrath has been somewhat quenched naturally. He becomes entirely immune to holy magic.

Biography:
Khaoul is one of the five Demon Lords created by The Mad King in an alternate dimension to command his fortresses and armies. Khaoul was one of the strongest of the five for his considerable superiority in one-on-one duelling. While others held great skill in controlling or laying waste to armies, manipulating others and altering the world, Khaoul's domain created firmly on doing glorious single combat with mortal heroes, kings and demigods alike. The champion gladiator of the Five Demon Lords, no one man could defeat him.

But even his fall was prophesied. The mortals had cunningly gathered their most pious holy warriors to ambush Khaoul all at once. Despite the desecration of his chosen form of combat, Khaoul's wrath was not enough to save him from assassination at the hands of these holy men and he was consequently killed. For years he seethed and churning with wrath and hatred until a foolish mortal completed a summoning pact and accidentally sacrificed his own soul to revive Khaoul back to life. While Khaoul was pleased with this lucky turn of events, his anger soon resumed upon learning that the demons of his realm had been defeated and none of the other Demons Lords still stood. Khaoul vowed to exact vengeance on not only those that had slain his race, but the damned holy warriors of any realm! And if they were too pious, he'd damn them himself!

Ironically enough, Khaoul's vow was heard by a God from another dimension and Khaoul soon found himself transported to an entirely new realm...

Skills:
Duelling
Intimidation
Grand Strategy
Melee Weapons

Equipment:
Refer to "Weapons"

Other:
Hecate is one of the higher demons created alongside Khaoul and the other four Demon Lords. Although she was not named a Lord herself, Khaoul knows of and has spoken to Hecate on several occasions before and is aware of her power.

Symbol:
8f681036f3166c6b8df7d5c590445257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back