• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cromwell Manor

yMXNSKk.jpg

Blake Valor | 19

She managed to befriend the Doberman and her eyes follow him back to his owner's side. Dogs were the least judgmental species she had ever encountered; the exact type of companion someone with Gene X needed.

When his owner exhibits the same tendencies as his dog, she's a little confused but smiles either way. She nods to confirm that he
had said his name. Introducing herself, she shows him the piece of paper with her name and quickly jots down another message beneath.

Nice to meet you.

@Seraph

Slade Warner

Hundeins walked around Blake then stood in front of her with his tail wagging and sticking his tail up in the air with his head down playfully. Slade also had walked around her in the opposite direction as the Doberman and leaned down to look up at her. He still had a big smile on his face. "You smell good! Do you get told that often? He thinks you do too." He gestured to the Doberman beside him. "You also have a pretty face but your real quiet! That's okay I like to talk! People use to tell me I talk to much so I like that your listening! Thank you so much for listening!" Suddenly he looked behind him with a serious face at the same time the Doberman did the same and then back at her "Sorry I thought I heard something but I saw nothing so it must not exist...do you like games?! I like games! Would you like to play a game!? Oh please oh please!" Slade pleaded to her and the Doberman barked making a little grumble whine like noise as he started to circle himself in excitement.

@shatteredxfrost

yMXNSKk.jpg

Blake Valor | 19

Blake looks over her shoulder, curious to see if anyone else was noticing how eccentric this guy was. She started to catch on that his behavior was just
too similar towards his canine friend and that must be what set him apart from the 'normals'. She actually starts to laugh - not at him - but out of genuine... fondness? Not to mention her cheeks flamed up when he showered her in compliments she had never heard before.

She writes down her reply.

Yes, I like games.

We should go inside and meet the others.

Then we can play a game.

@Seraph

Titus night gently landed in the beach close to the Manor. As he looked back at the ocean a single year fell from his eyes. "Well let's go meet my new family." Titus said as he walked to the front door of the manor.

(Sorry guys, just woke up)

Anderson Dustin Anderson smirked as the girl finally got all of her things packed up. He turned and walked back into the house. Settling in next to Isabella just in time to to see a boy rush in almost plowing over the other girl he was just observing. A quick glance at Isabella showed that there was a strong stench of fear drifting off the boy. "Hi," the boy had said to the two of them or atleast he suspected the two of them. "Hi, and welcome to Cromwell Manor." Anderson replied, speaking to both the girl and boy.

@Slaughterized + @Little gasmask

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting replies back to from the buff guy his opening statement was "Try to guess what my can I do." Nick said looking back nervously as the dog got closer.

Anderson Dustin Anderson glanced over at Isabella when the boy asked him to guess his powers. Anderson had no clue and usually he was good at reading people not guessing that persons powers. "Uh I really don't know, I guess, regeneration?" Anderson said bringing a hand up to run the back of his neck. He knew he was wrong. But this kid was different then most. There was something off about him. A freak couldn't place but he knew this kid was different then most Gene X holders.

@Little gasmask @Slaughterized

Nick Rollins

"True Nick stated, But I also have another ability." Nick said as pulls out a Swiss Army knife and stabs himself in the gut. "I don't feel pain up to the bone. Also don't worry I'll be ok in a couple of minutes "Rollins stated as he cleaned the knife and the floor. "Ms. Isabela right where are the rooms because I really do not like dogs" He said as he pin pointed at the dog just outside

Anderson Dustin Anderson eyes bulged as the boy plunged the knife into his stomach. Then pulled it out and acted like nothing was different. Anderson turned to look at Isabelle who seemed unfazed at what just happened. "I can... ah... show you to your room, if you would like," Anderson said turning back to the individual.

Nick Rollins

"Sure lead the way." Nich said as he went up the stairs. This place seems nice. I wonder If i can pull of the snappned neck prank again he though.

Looking back he felt sorry for the girls outside due to her communcation problem. But then again this school is to fix that he though alredy back to his regulor mood again. "What's your name, Mine's Nick." He asked the buff guy as he was on the second floor of the lobby.

Anderson Dustin Anderson followed after the boy as he made his way up the stairs. Saw him deep in thought. After a few seconds the boy opened his mouth and spoke. "What's your name, mine's nick," he asked. "Uh... I'm Anderson, Anderson Dustin. You can call me Anderson, Dustin, Anders, whichever you prefer," Anderson said walking down a hallway towards the boys rooms.

@Little gasmask

Also I'm at work so my replies are gonna be kinda scattered

Elizabeth Hunt

Elizabeth smiled when Blake gave showed her the piece of paper. "Blake. It's nice to meet you, Blake. As a newcomer and his doberman stepped into the manor, Eliza watched as Blake made her way to him, befriending the dog first then its owner. In the meantime, she noticed the boy named Nick did not react the same way as Blake did. He looked rather nervous. The boy suddenly left her presence that she didn't have time to question if he was feeling alright. Eliza stayed where she was, quietly observing her surroundings. As of now, there seemed to be quite a number of them already in the manor.

Nick rollins

Nick gives a hand shake to Anderson dustin. "I guess your skills are about being tough?" He askes anderson as he looked at the doors and their diversity.

(Sorry for short reply but Not much to work with here as my charactor is new.

@KingHalliwell)

Slade Warner

Slade was still smiling looking up at her and then calmed down. "Okay...but we will still play later right? Are you sick your cheeks are red? If your sick we can't play! So I will take care of you and we will play!" He stood up tall just like the Doberman did and started walking toward the building. "Come on let's go, let's go!" He said with joy looking back at her to see if she was coming.

@shatteredxfrost

Titus walked into the building and said, "Hello is anyone here?" Titus asked as he started to play with the water is his bottle.

Elizabeth Hunt

Elizabeth had noticed that another newcomer had entered. She spun around to face his direction and sent one of her paper butterflies over before she herself followed. "Hello," she greeted the lad. "My name is Eliza. There are several of us around already."

@AnarchyReins

Awesome, Im Titus Night. It's nice to meet you." Titus said blushing. Titus then looked around the building. "Have you been here long?" Titus asked as he smiled and tried to go use his blush.

Elizabeth Hunt

"Titus Night," the girl repeated, her voice a whisper. For a moment, she thought it felt as if she was back on her little island, with its waters surrounding it. She looked into Titus' eyes and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, too. No, I just got here moments ago, actually." She pointed to her baggage behind her. "I have only met two people so far," glancing over to Blake and Nick. Noticing Titus blushing, she tried to contain her own. "How was your trip to Cromwell?"

@AnarchyReins

Anderson Dustin Anderson shook the hand back offered to him. "Actually I'm telekinetic and my other power is a bit iffy so I'll keep it on the DL." Anderson answered. "I do work out a lot so that does help." Anderson continued. After a few more seconds of walking Anderson stopped at nick room. "Well here yah are. I'm just down the hall if you need anything [\fieldset]

Nick Rollins

"Thanks" Nick said as he went into the room.

"More then what I expected" he though as he opened the care package with his laptop clothes and medicine.

Anderson Dustin[FONT='Book Antiqua' Anderson walked back down to the lobby of the manor where kids were standing around talking to each other. Many kids were chatting with each other while some turned and looked at him. He gracefully decended the rest of the stair and made his way to one group who was chatting. A small paper butterfly was floating around one of the girls. [/FONT]

@ArcticViolin if that's okay not sure what to do right now

yMXNSKk.jpg

Blake Valor | 19

Blake follows Slade across the footpath, in awe of his personality and how he seemed exactly like his canine friend. She was desperate to know what his deal was and
why Cromwell Manor was his refuge as it was hers.

The interior was something out of a magazine, or a celebrities getaway house in the hills far away from civilization. Her new
home. She spots Elizabeth and smiles, hesitantly walking closer to introduce herself to the guy beside her. She shows the piece of paper again.

I'm Blake.

Nice to meet you.

@Seraph @ArcticViolin @AnarchyReins

Elizabeth Hunt

Elizabeth saw Blake nearing them, along with the new one and his dog. She waved and smiled at Blake and her new friend. Seeing that Blake had taken out her paper again, Eliza eventually came to understand that that was her way of communicating but perhaps she'll open more in the future. She was glad that they were making acquaintances. At the corner of her eye, she spied another young man descending the stairs. Turning her head around to see who it was, she noticed that she hasn't seen him enter. Did he arrive before any of us did? Or does he live here? An old student, perhaps? He can't be our teacher, he's too...young,Eliza thought. She looked up at him and smiled, letting her butterfly flutter by him.

@shatteredxfrost @Seraph @AnarchyReins @KingHalliwell (it's okay, any opportunity to interact would be great^^)

Isabella

She arched her brow as the young boy harmed himself. Taking her right, she puled a small black device from the sheer, cape like fabric of her dress. She placed it on her neck, just ti the right of her jugular. She cleared her throat and with the help of the microphone-like device, it amplified. She needed to corral all the students inside so she could give her announcement.

Raven

Bird ran her fingers through her hair and drew her attention to the lady in Pink. If she had to guess, the elaborately clothed woman was maybe 5 foot 9 or 10.

Compared to Bird's own 5'5, the Mistress was an Amazon. Her legs being tired from the hitch-hike to the school, she set her suitcase down "gently", She didn't want any more clothes spilling out. She stacked then on top of each other and made herself a makeshift seat.

Orion

With the numerous students, loitering the lobby inside and out, Orion decided to be one of the good kids and make his way inside, It was good to, It was starting to get a bit windy, with a couple storm clouds rolling in. Even in the ark weather, sunglasses were a necessity for Orion. They helped him calm his ability. Direct eye contact with someone while he wasn't wearing his sunglasses could end up in chaos. With them on, he can at least be shielded, and still make his contact.

@All -characters

Anderson Dustin As Anderson was about to make his to the few people he was now standing beside. Isabella started to talk. Instead he walked over and stood only a few feet away from her. As she spoke Anderson continued to server the crowd that had gathered to liste.mn to her speak. [\fieldset]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back