• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Critical Role

TheKittieFromTime

Hello everyone!

If you're here, that means you love a bunch of nerdy ass voice actors as much as I do. These people know how to make you laugh and cry, and they love dangling ships in front of you. Now I'm looking for a few ships in particular, but I'm open to others as well depending on what you want. First a few boring but neccessary things.

So I don't have a lot of requirements for this. Please be literate, and please be able to give me at least one decent paragraph. I'd like it if you're active, but as long as I get at least one post per week I'm happy. Please let me know if you'll be gone for more than a week, I will do the same. That's pretty much it. I'm ditch friendly as well. I'll send you a reminder if I don't hear from you after a week, and if I don't hear from you for another week I'll consider the rp dropped. But I would appreciate it if you'd let me know!
I can give at least two paragraphs, but depending on what I get to work with it can be more. I'm not perfect, but I'd say I'm pretty literate. I rp in past tense, third person.

Now on to the fun stuff! I'm mostly looking for campaign 2 roleplays. I do have a few campaign 1 roleplays as well. I have finished campaign 1 and am caught up with campaign 2. I can double, though I'd prefer to keep it canon x canon. I can do mxm and mxf. I have plot ideas for some pairings. Bolded are the role I want to play.
CalebxFjord
CalebxMolly
CalebxCadeucus
CalebxNott (platonic)
JesterxBeau (platonic)
VethxYeza
VaxxGilmore
VexxPercy
VexxVax (platonic)

Hi! I'm interested in a campaign 2 role-play. I could do CalebxFjord, CalebxMolly, or BeauxJester. I'd love to hear your plot ideas, or come up with something together. Are you still looking?

Hi! I'm interested in a campaign 2 role-play. I could do CalebxFjord, CalebxMolly, or BeauxJester. I'd love to hear your plot ideas, or come up with something together. Are you still looking?

Hi! I'm definitely still interested! I have some ideas for a CalebxMolly, a basic idea for CalebxFjord, and nothing yet for JesterxBeau. Pm me so we can discuss!

Heyo! I’d be up for some CalebxMolly or some BeauxJester if you’re still open to rp, if not that’s okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back