• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crisis of Convergence[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hey hey! I'm here-

Hello hello! Itโ€™s me! Time for me to actually put thought into which character(s) I wanna use lol

I can't decide who I would go with, especially with my brainrot for particular characters right now. orz

You see, I was going to do Tanjiro and now I've seen Zenitsu there. I feel obligated.

Laughs in I may just bring in Hatsune Miku, cause she's been in an anime

I was thinking a KH character since Ace okayed that, but I'm still torn on who LMAO. Man the pains of character selection

Alrighty woooo I decided on Kairi for now! Sorry I skimped out on writing out her whole history (writing out events from like 4-5 games was too much and very spoilerly)

for the weapon portion of the profile skeleton since Luffy relies on his devil fruit more than an actual weapon should I leave it blank or would adding N/A be fine?

Okay, we've got a lot of, I guess you could say, offensive hitters, so I think I'll bring in my defense buffer/ healer.

That's good enough to qualify as offense. Not sure how a magical girl is going to protect a full-on giant robot, but at least she can cover the human side.

I would say Kairi is more of a mix of offensive and defensive rather than a pure offensive hitter tbh

Decided on a character based on a cardgame anime that I like, but I don't think they would use their deck to attack though. Might as well mention that they're also great at fighting empty-handed.

Do I have time to work on Luffyโ€™s profile Iโ€™ll work on his tomorrow.

for the weapon portion of the profile skeleton since Luffy relies on his devil fruit more than an actual weapon should I leave it blank or would adding N/A be fine?
yep! i meant to add a power/abilities part..oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back