• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crisis of Convergence[ Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
M A R C U S

───────────────────────────────​

Marcus Damon, a determined and adventurous young Digimon tamer, strolled through the bustling Harmony Plaza alongside his loyal partner, Agumon. The sun bathed the plaza in warm, golden light, and the air was filled with the buzz of voices and the aroma of various cuisines wafting from the food stalls.

Marcus couldn't help but let out an excited grin as he glanced around. " I dunno where we are, who this nexus person is, or anything..but this place sure does seem exciting!" in response, Agumon nodded and replied to Marcus

"It does! and i smell alot of food too...urg, which stand we go to first.." The dinosaur like creature's mouth begin to water.

They wandered further into the plaza, where they came across a stall selling various accessories and trinkets. Marcus's eyes lit up as he saw a cool pair of goggles...which seem oddly familiar in a way. "Check these out, Agumon! They'd look amazing on you!" the young man sighed abit and shook his head." Is food the only thing you ever think about? come on, we haven't been here for five seconds and you're already hungry.."

Agumon would grip his stomach, giving his tamer puppy eyes."But boss..it seems like we've been here for hours..lets grab one little snack...pleassssee." Marcus fell for his adorable charms..as always and rolled his eyes

"Fine, fine...we'll find something to eat.." Marcus couldn't choose which food stall to go to first...so many choices

airi
───────────────────────────────────────────
tep7u9B.png

Noise... There was no lack of it around her, yet Kairi tried to tune it out and allow herself a moment to think. A lot had happened since her arrival in this world, or rather a lot of information had been dropped on her and some of the others that had arrived. Her brain was having a hard time wrapping around it, or more so around the idea of her being chosen. She was hardly a fighter, only just learning how to wield her keyblade, yet here she was. Something like this seemed like more of a job for the likes of Sora or even Riku, but then again both of them were off on their own journeys. Still, traveling from world to world saving them was a very Sora thing to do. Was she even worthy of doing the same? She wasn't sure.

Quietly rubbing her temples in thought, the keyblade wielder continued to ponder these thoughts as she sat outside a small cafe in the plaza. Her expression said everything- she was troubled. Despite the clear signs, Kairi would never vocal admit to her troubles. It wasn't as if she had to. Even though she was surrounded by others, she wasn't sure any of them would approach her even if they were aware of her "hero status."

Dropping her hand back to the table, Kairi looked up from the table as a waiter approached to take her order and she forced a smile onto her lips. "I'll take a chai tea, thank you." While she wasn't sure of the flavor she was ordering, it was the first thing her eyes crossed on the menu. That was good enough for her. Besides, she didn't wish for the waiter to linger around for too long. If he did that then he might start asking questions; ones she might not even have answers to or worse, some that might bring her down even more than she already was.

Her brows furrowed at the thought of such questions, but they quickly returned to normal as Kairi dismissed them. All this negativity wasn't going to get her anywhere nor was it like her. Normally she was so positive on things, yet here she was sulking in her own thoughts. Could she really afford to be doing such things? Probably not. Then why was she?

That question lingered on her mind as she bit down on her lower lip. Why was she doubting herself? Sure, she was no Sora or Riku, but she had been given the chance to wield a keyblade too. This could be her chance to prove herself. Maybe it was all part of Master Yen Sid's training for her and Lea. If that was true though, then where was Lea? His absence made it more than clear that this was something completely different. For whatever reason, she had been chosen. She needed to find confidence in that.

"Here's your tea ma'am."

The voice of the waiter cut Kairi from her thoughts and she lifted her gaze up to meet him. Once again, a forced smile crossed the teen's lips before she politely dipped her head in thanks. "Thank you very much."

Returning the smile, the waiter left soon after once again leaving Kairi alone. This time for good. For that she was grateful, yet at the same time saddened by. Despite the jumbled mess her mind currently was regarding her role and feelings towards said role, she was still longing for some kind of company. She had never particularly enjoyed being by herself. If anything it was unsettling for her and reminded her of the times she had been taken and forced to be by herself. It wasn't a soothing feeling to be reminded of. At least this time around it wasn't the usual kidnapping ordeal. No, this was something different.

As she reassured herself it was different, she couldn't help but feel her nerves getting to her. The calming aroma of her tea offered some comfort though, albeit only momentarily. Grabbed the cup from in front of her, Kairi raised it to her lips and quietly took a sip, allowing the warm liquid to relax her, even if it was only a little.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Curent location:Harmony plaza
Interaction: open.

"Ah....I dunno that this place is...How did I end up here? This marketplace dosen't seem familiar to me...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!"

Kinoe rank demon slayer Zenitsu Agatsuma looked worried. Not too long ago he was on a mission alone....now he is in this strange marketplace. " How am I going to get back?! Tanjiro....Inosuke....Nezuko Chan!!!!" He started to cry,only to be pecked on the head by something.

A familiar sparrow flew to him,chirping at him.
"Chuntaro?! You're here too?!!!" Zenitsu said,subbing. He grabbed his messanger bird and hugged him.
"I'm so glad to see you!!!" He said crying tears of joy.

He quickly calmed down and looked around. Despite being calmer,he was still worried. What was this place? Why did he end up here?

Zenitsu's stormach started to growl. " This ordeal made me hungry. Let's go find some food Chuntaro!" He told he Kasugai sparrow who stood ovet his master's left shoulder.

Last edited:
Chuchu
00252-2122190896.jpeg

It began as a normal morning. The alarm clock was buzzing. Under the covers, a certain girl with anger issues brought a fist out and slammed it on the alarm, stopping the noise. She sat up, hair under a night cap while she rubbed her eyes.
"Why can't I sleep in at least for one day?"
She got out of bed, changed into her Astacasia student uniform, took her cap off to put her hair into twin pompoms, and put her favorite pink jacket on. She put on her shoes, simple running shoes with velcro straps instead of laces.

She then proceeded to her room's exit, and stopped to look behind her. She saw a picture of a close friend, short black hair with blue highlights, a calm friendly smile, and she had a wrench resting over her shoulder. 'Nika....'
She still missed her friend, even though Nika thought it was the right thing to do, after the Quiet Zero crisis. She wondered if people were treating her nicely where she was being kept.

Chuchu proceeded to open the door, but felt something off. She had a feeling something on the other side was waiting to assault her. Why did she feel like that? She wasn't sure, but she went with the only sensible option, and grabbed her baseball bat with nails hammered into it to add more injury to each swing. The door slid open, and she stepped out, bat at the ready. The hall was empty, and the lights were off. Strange. This couldn't be possible. One of the other students would have turned them on before she woke up. She slowly walked down the hall, looking for any signs of trouble.

She soon got to the end of the hall, and opened the door to the commons area for where her fellow students would hang out at until school starts. A bright light shined on her, which had Chuchu react by putting her free hand up to block it, so her vision could focus. Her vision improved, and after taking her free hand down, was outside in a unfamiliar place.
"This.... isn't Astacasia.... where am I?"

Chuchu had arrived at Harmony Plaza

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Curent location:Harmony plaza
Interaction: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

It wasn't long before Zenitsu fond some food stands. It was Also à good thing that they acepted the curency he had.
Two potato mochi were enough. He was starving. He was sitting down, enjoying the delicious food, while Chuntaro was resting on his left shoulder,pecking at ononigiri Zenitsu bought for him.

While eating, Zenitsu was lost into thoughts. How was he going to go back home? Would he see his friends again?

He looked sad but still enjoyed his food. Something caught his eue though as he was still enjoying his potato mochi. A pink haired girl with pompom like pig tails and wearing Strange clothes.

Aya Brea
Harmony Plaza

Aya exhaled as she marched through Harmony Plaza. It had been a long day already, questioning the locals regarding the present predicament and receiving what she initially thought were nonsensical answers. Her view of it quickly softened once she realized people's answers were uncannily consistent. Plus, their gear was very much out-of-place in the modern world, too high-quality and—in the case of their weapons—sharp for a convention or similar gathering. After all she had seen in New York, Los Angeles, and Dryfield, it would have been ironic for her to completely disbelieve them.

Aya paused for a moment in front of a café. The long hike around this Interdimensional Hub left her parched. Perhaps some variety of tea would soothe her nerves. In fact, her mitochondria might also enjoy that...

When she first entered the café, Aya simply stepped up to the counter and ordered her tea to go. Then, she saw the red-headed girl, sitting all alone. The look on this one's face spoke of worry and uncertainty. "You think I can get that for here instead?" she asked the staff. "I'll be just over there." Her thumb pointed to Kairi's table.

Footsteps slowly grew louder as Aya approached the nervous girl, stopping next to the table. "Miss? Are you okay?" she questioned, studying Kairi's face now that she was closer. It was apparent by her quiet tone that the blonde was trying to avoid making a scene.

Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
Amy and Tiamat had been wandering around the square for what seemed like forever and a day to the young girl. Of course, it had only been 15 minutes, but that was a minor detail. With the dragon perched on her shoulder, she finally spotted something that could get her some bearings, in more ways than one. Authentic, honest to goodness Brooklyn style deep dish pizza. How it got there, she neither knew, nor cared. The blonde flashed her eyes over to her... mentor? Mascot? Patron? Honestly, even she wasn't quite sure. "Hey, you want some chow?"

The dragon fluttered around, perking up a bit at the smell of food. "Of course, Amy. You aren't the one cooking it."

The glare Tiamat got in response could have reduced a small plant to ashes, but Amy ordered a couple slices of pepperoni. Before she could get served, though, she saw something else. Was... was that boy talking to a baby dinosaur? And it responded?

"Tiamat... is that creature something like you?"

"I'm not immediately sensing anything magical about them, but I'm not sure. I say we check it out, but be cautious. Be ready to transform at a moment's notice."

"Agreed." To hell with lunch. Amy went up to the pair, eyes darting around swiftly. "Um... excuse me? Are... are you another magician? I've never met anyone else, except for a few friends. This is... all so confusing, and I fight magical monsters in my spare time."

Acethekidd Acethekidd

IMG_5034.jpeg

Roland, ‘Average 9th Grade Fixer’

Physical Status:
As fit as a healthy human being could be

Mental Status:
Fine, a little bit confused

Current location:
Harmony Plaza

Interactions:
N/A

As one story closes, another begins…

Man, this day was certainly shaping up to be something strange. Well, something more strange than working as a Patron Librarian at library that is, from his understanding of EGO, the manifestation of someone’s emotions and uses to turn people into books before being sent to the outskirts of the city. The mere thought of what he had to do back then certainly left a sour taste in his mouth, but he was at the very least relieved that he fighting people to turn them into books anymore after what happened. Man, his back still ached even days after the Head had arrived to the library to evict the Library to the outskirts. Seriously… what were they using to juice up their Claws with those serums of those? He still did not enjoy the thought of having his flesh be slashed at each time a rip in reality was made on that crazy ride.

Either way, focusing on recent events, just a bit earlier he had recently woken up, being a couple of days after everything occurred, only to find himself in the alleyways of some strange place. And it was certainly far more strange than any Backstreets or even anything those Corporations running the Nests could come up with. Considering the diversity of people, and not only humans but other beings as well, such as ‘cyborgs’ as he could assume or even folk that look like those Distortions that Angela talked about. Key difference being, well, other than appearance, they acted like normal people. No, not even ‘normal’, normal by The City’s standards was more depressing, even the more happier individuals such as those living in Nests still have the worry of whether or not each day would be their last and depending on where they are located at, they have full right to be afraid.

And yet here, there didn’t seem to be as much worry over crime or violence considering not only he still kept (hopefully) all his organs while waking up in the alleyway and saw pretty much everyone either going about their day peacefully, talking, or doing business. And words couldn’t describe just how surprised he was when he had looked up only to find actual floating islands up in their area, like full on floating pieces of rock that seemingly had life on them as well. It was one of those fantasy tales that Tiphereth or Angela talked about. However, despite how calming this place was, his life out in the backstreets as well as his career as an Fixer certainly didn’t help him calm down one bit, still on edge and keeping an eye out to avoid any situation he didn’t want to go in or fight if there is no other way to avoid such. He is still wary after all, choosing his fights more carefully if need be instead of running head first into danger… recklessness often get people killed.

Thankfully, his wife’s gloves did manage to come alongside within, giving him a sense of ease in a way knowing that all of his weapons could be brought out on a whim. He still kept one weapon out, holding onto its sheath in his left hand, his longsword, Durandal. A weapon that has been with him ever since he became a fixer, and it certainly still proudly serves him even today. Walking out of the way of some sort of armored dog-headed knight that one would only really find in those ‘fantasy books’, he did stop in front of one stall, moving to check its wares. “Hmm… these fruit on sale do look rather appetizing… although I’m unsure if I could even pay for such considering they seem to be using different currency type than what I currently have.” Roland had his right hand on the bottom of his chin as he glanced at the prices for the fruit being sold by some pointy-eared human. Mostly checking the price for these ‘Mighty Bananas’. Apparently they increase the users strength when cooked into a meal with other ingredients… man, if only there was a HamHamPangPang sandwich shop here, he certainly could use one of their toasted sandwiches right now. But for now, there isn’t any noticeable way to get valuable information as to how or why he had ended up here… so he may as well keep walking after checking the rest of the fruit being sold by the vendor that he’ll certainly be unable to buy.

Kouji Ibuki
Current Location: Harmony Plaza

(Interactions are open!)

Just a few steps away from the Interdimensional Hub, and Ibuki had arrived at the plaza. The bustling marketplace and the crowd of strangers - seemingly coming from another dimensions - seem to populate the place that its distracting. But for now, he's just need to buy a bottle of water nearby.

As he sits on a wooden bench while drinking the mineral bottle he just bought, Ibuki wonders... what sent him here? Why were they here too? Looking back at the commotion at the plaza, those passerby doesn't seem to look 'normal' to him. Sure, there may be ordinary humans roaming around the plaza, but there's something about them that, to him, looks and acts out of place, but he couldn't put a finger at it. Surely, something must've been bringing them here, Ibuki included.

After he finished drinking, he tosses the empty plastic bottle into a nearby trashcan and continues wandering the plaza.

airi
tep7u9B.png

The warmth of her tea was enough to briefly distract her from her nerves, but not for long. A voice would immediately draw Kairi's attention in, halting any possible thoughts that had still been lingering in the front of her mind. It was a miracle she could hear its soft tones above the liveliness of the plaza, but nevertheless, she did.

Her head turned and soon enough blue eyes landed upon the other that had dared to approach her- a woman, one that clearly was older than she was. For a few seconds, Kairi simply stared as her mind wrapped around the question she had been asked. While she appreciated the kindness, she found herself wavering on how to answer. Could she be honest with a complete stranger? She saw no reason why she couldn't be. It had never been a struggle for her, though she couldn't say it necessarily came easy either.

Brows flattening, she reached up to brush her bangs from her face before offering a faint, halfhearted smile. "I'm just a bit conflicted is all," she spoke as she quietly circled a finger around the rim of her cup. "Trying to understand this place is, well, a lot to take in."

While the statement seemed plausible, in terms of Kairi it was an odd one to make. For someone who was accustomed to traveling between worlds, one would think someplace like this would hardly faze a girl like her, yet here she was as troubled as ever. She could thank her lack of confidence for that much. She was sure if Sora were in her shoes right now he wouldn't even bat an eye at any of this, but then again, it had become his duty as a keyblade wielder to take on such a mission. It never had been hers. At least not yet. That was why she had been training.

Brushing the thought aside, her gaze fell down to the cup in front of her and she continued to trace her finger in a circular motion on it. "I never knew a place like this existed... A place where all worlds can freely meet and access..."

Sure there had been similar places like Traverse Town, where those who had no world or were lost ended up, but this was something entirely different. This was a world that acted as a middle ground. Heroes and villains alike were welcomed, though from what she had already gathered, heroes were being called upon to help with some bigger issue. Perhaps the grounds weren't as neutral as they were supposed to be, but that wasn't something for her to decide. Whoever the "Nexus" many people spoke of was, was clearly the one who could make such a decision. Maybe she should seek them out. Now wasn't the time to do that though.

"I have so many questions about why I was brought here. It's rather troubling to think about..." Pausing, Kairi lifted her eyes again to look towards Aya. "Oh where are my manners! Here I am rambling on and I haven't even offered you a seat!"

Embarrassment quickly crossed the teen's features and she quickly gestured a hand towards the open seat across from her. "Please, have a seat!"

Luffy visited places on his seafaring adventures notably Skypiea and freeing the country from Enel the usurper liberating the angels from his tyranny. He never made an inter-dimensional travel though wondering if his friends are here. He spent all morning looking for a sign of the other straw hats with no luck. Giving up on searching for now he poked around Harmony plaza in search of food. “ Whoa! So much food, so much to choose! I can’t pick!” It was hard for someone with his appetite. It all looked good to him. He ate whatever the vendors offered. He needed his fuel after all to keep looking for his friends. Once he had his mind set on something there’s little chance to sway Luffy from his predetermined path just like his decision to become the next king of pirates. Not even his grandpa can change his mind; he wanted Luffy to be a marine. After seeing things and experiencing a big loss two years ago at Marine Ford he couldn’t be a marine like his grandpa Garp wants him to be. He just couldn’t and joining them would go against everything he stood for and a big insult to Ace. Ace….

There’s a lot of people here today and from what he gathers villains are allowed here too. He had fought people that posed a challenge to him or were a major threat to him. Luffy can’t count how many times on his travels he’s been stabbed, maimed, burned, poisoned or experienced blunt damage but he bounced back just fine. All of those people weren’t normal humans by any means they’re devil fruit users. If he knows what is normal or not anymore, perhaps the definition changes from different universes. But by far his realm is insane with the feats people can perform.

He felt a bit lost, someone named Nexus knows maybe finding them would clear the confusion. But hearing Marcus and Amy talk to their pets drew his attention. The dinosaur and the dragon were responding to the conversation. It’s not an uncommon occurrence in his universe in fact he would actually classify the dinosaur as an ancient zoan type and the dragon as a mythical type. It’s so cool to see them talking and them not being a zoan type either. “ You two can talk, that's so cool. Where I'm from you are Zoan type devil fruit users. It means animals that ate a fruit take on human traits or people that ate one become animal hybrids. Dinosaurs are ancient types and dragons are considered mythical types. I doubt you two are Zoan types, but still so cool. It’s cool to meet anyone that’s not a devil fruit user.” He smiles warmly, very friendly at least for Luffy. If anyone knows Luffy he’s selfless at times, but also a bit crazy. He has his moments.

He’s a complex person. “ Oh! You should try the kabob skewers, hell the cheeseburgers are good too.” He’s a bit biased because he loves meat of any kind. He can pack it, due to it being part of his Gomu-Gomu No Mi. Luffy does have limits to his body handling food. He is literally rubber. Marcus and Amy don’t know that. He’ll probably make use of his devil fruit later. Though he wishes to put his gear abilities to use when they’re really needed. He’s trying to perfect Bounce Man; it still drains him. His goal is cutting down the ten minute cool down it proved to be troublesome.

Acethekidd Acethekidd redraider redraider

M A R C U S

Location: Harmony Plaza--Digmon Savers -- Tags: Amy,Luffy[ Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat redraider redraider ]

Marcus turned to the approaching girl and her dragon companion with a friendly smile. "Hey there! I wouldn't call myself a magician, but I'm Marcus, and this is my partner, Agumon," he said, introducing himself and his Digimon.

Agumon waved a hand in greeting. "Hi there! Nice to meet you!"

Marcus turned his attention to the dragon that was with her. "Is this your partner? never seen a digimon like that before" he didn't know that this dragon was in fact a normal dragon

Agumon studied the creature and squinted his eyes. " Hmmm.. doesn't seem like a digimon to me boss.."

It seem like someone else had approached them, someone around his age. Marcus couldn't help but be intrigued by Luffy's enthusiastic demeanor and his talk about devil fruits. As Luffy explained about devil fruit users and their abilities in his realm, he couldn't help but be fascinated by the unique powers that existed beyond his own world. He found himself drawn to Luffy's open-mindedness and the genuine excitement he had for meeting new people, even those with extraordinary abilities."Devil fuirt huh? never heard of it, but it sure does seem cool! Agumon here is something called a digimon."

Speaking of Agumon, the digimon would grip his stomach and whine."Devil fruits...that doesn't sound like it would taste good."kabob skewers,cheeseburgers...AHHH i want sommmeee.."

NPC Moment

A hushed anticipation fell over Harmony Plaza as a figure cloaked in radiant energy ascended to the center stage. It was none other than Seraphina, a close confidant and advisor to Nexus. Her presence exuded an aura of wisdom and power, captivating the attention of all those present.

"Dear beings of the Interdimensional Hub, I stand before you today as a herald of Nexus, the guardian of this realm," Seraphina began, her voice resonating with a gentle yet commanding tone. "I bring grave tidings from the other worlds that have been affected by the Eclipse Enigma's darkness."She paused for a moment, her gaze sweeping across the diverse crowd gathered before her.

" The Eclipse Enigma's insidious grasp has spread far and wide, threatening to consume entire realms," Seraphina continued. "The heroes who have answered Nexus's call are bravely fighting to push back the darkness, but the threat persists, and more worlds hang in the balance."

She clasped her hands together, a solemn expression crossing her face. "It is a time of great peril, but it is also a time of hope. Nexus has chosen champions, each of you, to stand as beacons of light against this encroaching darkness. Your unity and courage are our greatest strengths in this fight."

As she spoke, the ethereal projection of a vast celestial map appeared behind Seraphina, displaying the interconnected realms and the areas affected by the Eclipse Enigma's darkness.

"See here," she gestured to the map, "these are the realms that have already succumbed to the Eclipse Enigma's darkness. Each loss is a tragedy, and we mourn for the inhabitants who suffer under its oppressive rule."

"But," Seraphina's tone shifted, her voice imbued with determination, "we must not despair. Nexus believes in the power of unity and the resilience of heroes like yourselves. Together, we can stem the tide of darkness and safeguard the multiverse from falling into eternal twilight."

Seraphina paused, allowing her words to sink in before continuing, "In the coming days, Nexus will be dispatching emissaries to rally support from each world, calling forth more heroes and allies to join our cause. We must build a united front against the Eclipse Enigma, for it knows no boundaries or limits. The time for action is now."

Her gaze locked with each individual in the plaza, emphasizing the weight of the task ahead. "To all who are willing to lend their strength, we ask for your unwavering resolve. Stand with us, and together, we shall overcome this dark menace and restore hope to the multiverse."

Last edited:
[ Alhaitham ]
< Location: Harmony Plaza // Interactions: Acethekidd Acethekidd >

If it wasn't for the fact that the Traveler hailed from a different world, Alhaitham would have been more thrown off than usual. He was still widely unfamiliar by the stark differences from the world of Teyvat, but he wasn't the type to panic. Sitting on an outdoor bench at this plaza, the scholar observed and listened to what he could, all while reading a book he happened to have on his person before finding himself here.

From the shared conversations of other individuals hailing from different worlds to the speech given by a cloaked figure, it was clear that the multiverse was at a conflict against a malevolent force, and that there was a dire purpose for him and others to be summoned to this place. While he was fine with playing the part of saving the multiverse and all, Alhaitham didn't see a point in excessively conversing with others. Though, he stood up from the bench he was sitting at, stowing away his book as he approached closer to Seraphina.

"Sure, I suppose I have no qualms against fighting a malevolent threat, especially with the stakes being notably dire for the multiverse's sake. Though, am I safe to assume that we'll get ample information and knowledge regarding the threat we're being pit against?" Alhaitham asked without much effort to sugarcoat his words, not being the type to accept a mission without knowing as much as he could first.

"I only want to be able to piece together a clear understanding about how to deal with the Eclipse Enigma, so don't take my questions too personally." He added to clarify that he didn't doubt Seraphina and the Nexus's purpose for bringing everyone here.​

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Curent location: Harmony plaza
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Zenitsu's sharp sense of hearing kicked in again.
He overheard a female voice talking about...other worlds that were affected by darkness? The Eclipse Enigma? He got up and looked around for the owner of the voice.

He quickly found Seraphina. She displayed what looked like a...map that held in thin air? It displayed other realms.
"Will...my world be affected as well?" Zenitsu asked Seraphina. " And why did this Nexus choose me of all of the Demon Slayer Corps?" He asked." A Hashira would have been better for the job."

Amy looked up with paralyzing fear and the crushing weight of expectations. "Fighting monsters back home was bad enough. But this? Saving entire universes I didn't know about this morning? I can't do this. It's too much for me. I'm out."

Tiamat responded by whirling on her charge with an icy fury she'd only seen once before, though thankfully, it hadn't been aimed at her at the time. Amy instantly knew she had screwed up, badly.

"Listen, Amy. I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Rachel way back when, and like then, I expect not to have to deliver this message again. Why. Not. You? What makes you incapable of being brave and heroic? What makes you unable to handle this challenge? You and your teammates fought off Nightmare, for crying out loud! Give me one good reason why you can't, and I'll let you walk away from this, never say a word. Otherwise, buck up and show them what you've got!"

Fought her off? Ha. We were barely a speed bump. We were lucky to escape before she killed us. And then she realized- that was a feat in itself. Hadn't Tiamat's previous champions been beaten so badly that one of them had died, only to be resurrected by the Lady of Terror? And the others turned their coats? The fact that she was still standing was proof enough that she could hold the line against true evil. This was just the next logical step. With a deep breath, she looked up at Seraphina. "What's our first move?"

Luffy tilted his head a bit confused on what Digimon are; it must be a new term he never heard of before. “ Uh, what are digimon?” Luffy grins, understanding what Agumon means about the devil fruit's undesirable flavor. “ You’re not wrong, mine tasted like an old sock but I got a neat power so that makes up for the terrible taste. I ate the Gomu-Gomu No Mi, which means I’m a rubber man.” He stretched the skin of his cheek like it was gum he let go and it snapped back with a pop. Not only that he can stretch, twist, bend, and inflate. There’s more to his devil fruit he figured it will come to use soon. Unable to resist he held his sides laughing. “ The vendors are across from each other, you can’t miss them.” He could point them in the right direction; they seemed like fun. He was still quite hungry after all. Maybe they can go together if Marcus and Agumon want to. “ Would you like to go together?” He offers.

He raised his eyebrows and turned as Seraphina fully decked in a claim explaining the current predicament; it made him wonder if his universe suffered the same fate. Although the thought seemed doubtful given the powers existing there. He wants to prevent the tragedy of Marine Ford from happening again at any cost. “ I’ll protect anyone at any cost.” He punched his palm with a determined look. He could only think of Ace and his friends. There was a fire behind his eyes, the same expression when he has put his mind on something there’s little chance of swaying it. “ With my Gomu-Gomu No Mi. I’ll lend you my aid..” He looks up grinning, given how this invoked the flames in his heart.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:
IMG_5034.jpeg

Roland, ‘Average 9th Grade Fixer’

Physical Status:
As fit as a healthy human being could be

Mental Status:
Fine, thinking heavily, still somewhat confused.

Current location:
Harmony Plaza

Interactions:
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Mentioned:
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies

Roland’s attention was caught when some cloaked figure covered in a sort of energy began to make their speech, Roland deciding to move a bit closer so that he can hear the speech better. It was there that he has learned about the true reason as to why he was here alongside some others, being summoned as ‘heroes’ to face against an ever growing threat that has already gotten a grasp on multiple worlds already. In all honesty, he wasn’t really buying all this ‘for the people’ nonsense, if they really needed help from other people or worlds, then that proves they aren’t capable of holding their own against this ‘Eclipse’s darkness’. And he wasn’t really the type of person to ‘play hero’ either, he has already gone through a lot and a hero is far from what he is. However, judging from what they are saying… his own world could be at risk as well. And he just got done getting past his failed revenge attempt and finally relaxing at the library. And giving a glance at the people coming up to offer their aid, he certainly didn’t enjoy the thought of having folk who look younger than an adult be fighting as well. If this is what’s keeping the universe safe, yeah, he may as well make sure to keep his own world safe. After all, how as he ever going to get one of the cooked sandwiches from HamHamPangPang sandwich shops ever again if his world gets taken over?

Internal joke aside, Roland decided to move forth to the front of the growing group, his left hand still holding onto his sheathed sword while his right is in his pocket. With a rather casual look to his face that didn’t seem too bothered with the circumstances, before saying. “Suppose I can lend my experience as a Fixer to help out with your ‘Enigma problem’.” Before giving a glance right at Alhaitham and listening to what he said. Yeah information would certainly be useful here, especially if they are dealing with something that can supposedly conquer worlds. He then gave a glance at the cloaked figure again before saying “To add to the growing list of questions, I suppose you have some way of providing aid to us here? I don’t know about you all, but I really don’t enjoy the thought of some random space teleporting entity bringing random people across the universe, especially individuals who don’t even look 18 or even over 16 in some cases, to go ahead to fight in a war that’s practically a meatgrinder if we go in blind. There has to be something you can do at the very least to help out, especially since we are fighting against some being or group that can conquer worlds, if what you are saying is true.” of course, Roland still has his suspicions about everything. He wasn’t really someone to trust some random stranger right out of the blue that could just very well be capitalizing on bringing others from ‘other worlds’ for their experiments or something. After all, he needs to see things with his own eyes to believe it, and even then, he is still wary about their true intentions and what not. Being cautious is what kept him alive during his days back as a Fixer in the backstreets, so he’ll certainly keep relying on such instincts to keep him alive. Giving a glance at the others, such as that yellow haired and yellow clothes that reminds him of the ones that members of the Kurokumo Clan he fought earlier during his service under Angela, he gave a small frown. The thought of bringing total strangers to fight in a war that seemingly expands across worlds is one thing, but also bringing individuals who aren’t even older than 18 to fight as well? The minimum age requirement to become a Fixer was 18, some of these folk don’t even look as if they can even apply to be one. Much less, look that skilled or armed from what he can see. There better be a good reason for all of this…

Aya Brea
Harmony Plaza

Aya listened carefully to what the girl had to say, keeping as neutral a face as she could manage. By the sound of it, the teen was also displaced by this phenomenon. Her story matched with others: brought to this hub by unknown means and told of its connection to other realms. "I know what you mean," Aya agreed with a nod. "I've been trying to get answers myself, but I believe most of these people are as confused as we are."

While thinking about the situation for a moment, Aya's tea arrived. The steam wafted elegantly from the cup as the passing waitress placed it before her.

When invited to sit, the MIST agent did so, seating herself directly across from the embarrassed girl. "It's okay. I can tell you're pretty distraught," she reassured Kairi before gesturing to herself as part of an introduction. "Aya Brea, FBI. Are you... familiar with the Federal Bureau of Investigation?" Truth be told, Kairi could easily pass for someone from Aya's Earth.

It seemed there wasn't much time to continue that conversation, as a woman speaking for Nexus shared news of the current situation and issued a call to action. "Finally, some concrete answers," Aya muttered, just loud enough for Kairi to hear. So they were summoned as champions to save universes. The whole plaza nearly spun for Aya as she tried to comprehend the scale of this crisis. She was barely able to wrap up the Manhattan incident on her own... although, a larger team of people like her might make a greater difference.

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy
Mentions: Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:
kindred lamb & wolf
mentions:
SpiritBlossomKindred_FINAL.jpg

In the shadows the kindred lurked drawn from their world to another not unlike they were sometimes drawn to summoner rifts. This time however they were not hunting those within this new place. The ideas of saving the world or fighting to preserve life were not things that moved the pair. All things had their time and place they could fight but by arrow to tooth they would be taken. For long as there was life they would be there. Still they were here because they had always been here, not the pair of them but what they were had existed here for long as anything was alive they had been here as soo as they came over.

As the guardain spoke the pair watched out from where none could see for now was not the time for them to meet. How would they each meet at the end of their story? Would they the arrow of lamb or fight with wolf? The answer mattered little as one of the other would greet them in this world or another it mattered not.

" Will we chase them ? " asked the white figure a wolf like being that normally was more shadow than beast but for now had another form. They sometimes took on other forms in the rifts but their original ones were performed.

" They are running " lamb the homre human of the pair said though anyone would say there was something not right with the masked woman. The people were not moving yet to the pair they were prey running from a hunter.

" Then when do I get to pounce to rip an tear waiting is boring? " Wolf asked the eagerness to run and fight greater than any hunters hound.

" Soon perhaps, latter maybe " lamb replied her voice both cold and warm at the same time as she mused over the gathered beings and of what the shadow meant for their own world and for them. " If we hunt them now then we will have nothing to hunt latter "

" That would be no fun " Wolf pouted the only thing the great beast hated more than waiting was for the pair's hunt to end. Hunting and killing was fun and a hunt was no fun without a kill, but he never wanted to have no more prey to hunt.

" That it would be dear wolf " Lamb agreed for she too enjoyed their hunt though in another way " It would seem that we will not be hunting today then "

" We are always on the hunt little Lamb " Wolf replied with a chuckle.

" That we are that we are " Lamb nodded as the two moved from their hiding place in the unseen into the realm of the seen for they would need to be seen by others this time.

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Kyojuro Rengoku
Interaction: Acethekidd Acethekidd Karcen Karcen Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat @
"A Hashira would be better for this job..." Zenitsu replied.
"Don't worry Boy in yellow,they did call for one!" said a familiar voice behind Zenitsu.
Zenitsu looked shocked. Ge could regonise that voice. The young demon slayer turned to face the familiar figure behind him. That demon slayer corps uniform...that long white cape with flame patterns...that firery hair.
"Aniki...I mean Mr Rengoku?!" Zenitsu shouts in surprised. " What are you doing here...well how can you be here? I though you were dead!"

" Oh,maybe the me from your version of our world. That is quite sad." Flame hashira Kyojuro Rengoku replied." I am from an alternate version of our world,one that fell into darkness. I But do not worry! We can save your version of our world young Agatsuma! Nexus must have seen potential in you!"

"I'm nothing..." Zenitsu replied sadly. " Do not say that about yourself!" Kyojuro replied. " You are here because Nexus knows you are able to save your world. Isn't that right Seraphina?" He asked the advisor.

-----------
Upper moon six Gyutaro
Upper moon two Doma
Interaction: Acethekidd Acethekidd Open

The co Upper rank six of the Twelve Kizuki, Gyutaro, looked around. He was used to getting summoned by Muzan Kibutsuji to his pocket universr,the infinity castle.

Howrever,this looked nothing like it. Sure there was areas where he could see some familiarities...

" My,didn't expect to meet you here Gyutaro! And revived no less!" A familiar voice ringed.
The demon turned and met with a blond haired young man with rainbow colored eyes wearing red robes.

"Doma..." Gyutaro repkied with a rapsy and sickly tone. " I bet you have something to so with this?"
" Oh,no.no,no! I wasn't the one that revived you!" Doma replied. " Though it's good to see you again,in this unknown world no less! I wonder why Lord Muzan send us here..if he was the one who send us here...
" Then why was she not brought back too?" Gyutaro added,annoyed. " My sister..."
" Poor Daki! It's a shame that she wasn't revived like you were!" Doma replied.
Gyutaro glared at his fellow Upper Moon demon. " Cut it out already! I want her back!!"
" Now,now Gyutaro...we are friends remember! I was the one that made you a demon. We'll find a way to bring your sister back." Doma replied sheeply.

Last edited:
Kaitlyn Saint Cole
images (11).jpeg

─────────────────────────────

Kaitlyn Saint Cole, infamous street racer and absolute cold-hearted killer back in the United States, has been off the radar for the rest of her life ever since The Run. She looked around her surroundings first, knowing how it could happen right now. Yet for her, who is leaning on the right front fender of her Aston Martin DB11 while looking around, she might be either going on a state of being alone or having new adventures.

"New place, same old me," Kaitlyn spoke to herself, exhaling some smoke as she is smoking a stick of Marlboro. "I wonder what else could happen right now."

She wandered further into the plaza, flickering off her finished cigarrete as if she is already finished with it. Kaitlyn would see a hotdog stand which has a very long yet also a patient line, maybe it's popular around the plaza because of how delicious the hotdogs are. Then she decides to have a treat, taking the line as it was a lucky one too because she is now going to be the next one to order. Sighing to herself, the waiter smiled as he was waiting on what will Kaitlyn order. Pulling out her wallet and looked through the order as she is going to decide on which hotdog is she going to order.

"I'll go with your spicy sausage with the mustard aioli," Kaitlyn smiled as she is going to order their second most popular order in the stand. "And I take some of your cherry-flavored soda."

The waiter smiled cheerfully just as he wrote Kaitlyn's order before shouting at the chefs to cook her order. Then he told the street racer to wait for a while because of how busy the cooks were. Eh, wonder why? It's just they have a tough time cooking different orders for different customers, so she nodded and wait for a while.

Last edited:

Interactions: Pit, Seraphina
    Tags: Acethekidd Acethekidd

~

How peculiar. Lyn was used to dealing with mages and priests on the battlefield, and even dragons were nothing of fantasy in her world, but now, she felt as though this was magic she had little experience with. Slightly dazed, she walked around the stands of the plaza she had been transported to, the smells of different foods enticing her, although she had more pressing matters to be focused on. As she walked around, she paused as a young man with...angel wings? Lyn couldn't help but stare at him as he gawked over the food.
    "How bizzare..." Lyn breathed, forcing herself to peel her eyes away.

An ethereal voice began speaking aloud, and Lyn was immediately drawn to the source. She walked towards the stage the entity known as Seraphina was on, her green eyes alert as she listened to the woman's speech. They were here on a mission? Lyn looked around at the others. Some of them looked rather...soft. Although, Lyn reasoned, her friend Florina was a very cute and meek girl, and yet she and her Pegasus helped her out of many scraps. Lyndis looked back at the woman. As she listened to the rest of her sermon, Lyn's brow furrowed. They were here to save these lands from the clutches of the Eclipse Enigma? Lyndis immediately felt both sympathy and anger spark in her- Dark Fang had taken over her kingdom of Caelin and territories that surrounded it before she and a group of rogues had seized it back. She hated any sort of tyranny, and this statement spurred her intrigue that much more.

"I also have a query, madam," Lyn declared, firmly but politely, raising her hand like a student in class. "I, and perhaps a few others as well, have important duties to attend to in our respective universes. How long will this take? And once this is over, will we be taken back to where we belong?"

Last edited:

• airi
    tep7u9B.png

Kairi was thankful the other woman seemed understanding enough to know why her feelings were in a jumble. Even if she admitted to feeling the same though, the teen found it hard to believe. One look at Aya hardly hinted at such emotions being present, but maybe that should come as no surprise. Maybe that was how Sora was every time he traveled to a new world too. Perhaps it was something she needed to work on. She'd have to keep that in mind.

Shifting her focus, Kairi quietly watched as Aya gestured towards herself and offered an introduction. That was yet another thing she hadn't even offered up either. Mentally, she was slapping herself for being so forgetful, but who could blame her. With everything that was happening around her it was hard to keep normal pleasantries in mind, though at the same time things like this should be the norm for her if she planned to be a keyblade wielders. All the others traveled from world to world with no issues yet here she was. It was embarrassing. Clearly she had much more to learn than she even anticipated, though perhaps it was all tied to her nerves more than anything else.

Before her mind could delve into that thought, the teen drew herself back to reality and gave a small shake of her head in response to the question that had been posed to her. "No, I am not familiar with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I don't believe such a thing exists in my home." Was it okay for her to say that? Yen Sid had warned her of speaking of her own world while in another and how it was against some code that had been put together long ago. Did that apply in a place like this though- a place where it was clear that people of other worlds had been brought together? While Kairi had no definitive answer, she decided it was alright in this scenario.

"I'm Kairi by the way," she finally added in, though she paused, wondering if she too should offer some kind of title. It wasn't as if she was without one, though maybe it was best to keep hers on the low. Blurting out she was a "Princess of Heart" or one of the "Seven Keyblade Wielders of Light" seemed like a bad idea, even if the other before her seemed trustworthy enough. For now it was best to keep quiet. "It's nice to meet you, Aya."

A genuine smile crossed Kairi's lips as she spoke those words, but it was short lived. The arrival of Seraphina would be enough to pull her attention away. Some of what the woman spoke of lined up with information she had received upon her arrival, but thankfully more in depth than she had originally been told. Even so, it didn't answer the most pressing question on her mind: Why was she specifically chosen? She didn't have the courage to ask though. Instead, she quietly thought over the information that had been presented.

Like she had thought, the situation wasn't much different than that back home. If anything, it was eerily similar. Could Xehanort be behind this all? Was it possible he was disguising himself as this Eclipse Enigma? Kairi wouldn't put such a thing past him, but it made her wonder how this all effected his plan of starting another Keyblade War. She had no answers to that though.

Her gaze moved back to Aya as she silently debated what to say next. "Are you used to things like this? I mean, traveling and protecting other worlds?" Part of her doubted such would be the case, but maybe it was true. For all she knew such things could be part of the FBI's duties. Deciding not to wait for an answer, Kairi continued on: "The existence of other worlds and traveling to them isn't new to me, though protecting them usually has fallen upon my friends. If we had known a place like this existed though, maybe things could have been easier."

Aya Brea
Harmony Plaza

As Aya had suspected, the Earth she knew wasn't Kairi's home. This fact did not come as a surprise, though she somehow expected more people from other worlds to not be human. Such an expectation, of course, was a misconception tempered by twentieth-century science fiction.

Once the speech was over, Kairi had asked if Aya was a defender of worlds, essentially. "Other worlds?" she echoed calmly. "No. The FBI is a law enforcement agency in my country—just one part of my world. We work on smaller things, like foiling terrorist plots, tracking down fugitives from justice... and, in my division's case, hunting monsters." Surely, the last part of that confession wouldn't come as a big surprise if Kairi also traveled some multiverse. MIST agents tended to conveniently leave out such admissions, as more closed-minded people called them crazy and conspiracy theorists raised too much fuss.

Since Kairi was talking about her interesting line of work, Aya figured she would be nosy and glean some more information. There was mention of some friends who did most of the work protecting these worlds, but the last part of her statement seemed rather cryptic. "Easier? How so?" the agent questioned in between sips of tea.

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:

Seraphina turned her attention to the newcomer, Alhaitham, as he approached her with a composed and pragmatic demeanor. She appreciated his straightforwardness, understanding that knowledge and understanding were essential in facing a formidable threat like the Eclipse Enigma."Your inquiry is valid and reasonable, Alhaitham," Seraphina responded with a gentle nod. "The Nexus and I understand the importance of information in confronting the Eclipse Enigma. "

She paused, her cloak billowing slightly in the gentle breeze. "Rest assured, we will provide you with all the knowledge available to us about the Eclipse Enigma. Nexus possesses vast wisdom and insight into the multiverse, and we are committed to sharing that knowledge with those who stand against the darkness."

then she turns her attention "Your willingness to protect others, even from different worlds, speaks volumes about your character, Luffy," Seraphina said, her voice filled with admiration. "Your Gomu-Gomu No Mi sounds like a truly remarkable power. It's evident that you're not just strong physically, but your passion and spirit make you a formidable ally."

Seraphina turned her attention to Zenitsu as he approached, his sharp sense of hearing evidently picking up on their conversation about the affected realms and the Eclipse Enigma. She listened to his questions carefully, understanding the concerns he had.

"Your world may be at risk" Seraphina replied, her voice gentle yet honest. "The Eclipse Enigma's darkness knows no bounds, and it threatens countless realms within the multiverse. Nexus wouldn't have summoned you if he didn't believe in your power."

"I understand your concern" Seraphina said to Lyn, her voice composed and reassuring. "The battle against the Eclipse Enigma is a matter of utmost importance, and we are well aware that each hero here has their own responsibilities and duties in their respective universes."

She gestured towards the celestial map behind her, displaying the realms affected by the Eclipse Enigma. "While time is of the essence, Nexus is mindful of your obligations. We will work diligently to gather information, strategize, and coordinate our efforts as efficiently as possible."

"As for returning to your respective universes," Seraphina assured Lyn, "Nexus has the ability to send you back once the mission is complete. Our goal is to preserve the balance of the multiverse and protect all realms, including yours."

Seraphina observed Roland's casual demeanor and guarded skepticism as he questioned the motives behind their summoning and the necessity of heroes from different worlds. She understood his wariness, knowing that trust needed to be earned, especially when faced with a situation as extraordinary as this.

"You raise valid concerns,," Seraphina replied, her voice composed and understanding. "Nexus did not take the decision to bring heroes from other worlds lightly. The threat of the Eclipse Enigma is unprecedented, and it requires a united front of strength and diversity to counteract it."

She gestured towards the celestial map behind her, displaying the realms affected by the darkness. "As for providing aid, Nexus holds the power to transport heroes back to their respective worlds once the mission is accomplished. We do not intend to keep you here indefinitely, nor do we take your responsibilities lightly."

Seraphina continued, "Our goal is to empower each hero, regardless of their age or background, to contribute in their own way. Experience and age are not the sole determinants of one's ability to make a difference. Nexus saw potential in every individual brought here, including you."

Attachments

• 1690151322582.png
    1690151322582.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back