• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crisis of Convergence[ anime/manga rp multifandom]

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

PLOT

an unprecedented catastrophe strikes when a malevolent force known as the "Eclipse Enigma" begins swallowing entire realms in an unrelenting darkness. Villains from each world sense an opportunity for ultimate power and start forming a formidable alliance. To counter this imminent threat, a select group of heroes is mysteriously summoned to a strange new dimension—a neutral ground between the converging universes.

The heroes, representing different worlds, find themselves in an ethereal nexus known as the "Interdimensional Hub." There, they encounter each other for the first time, unaware of the larger crisis that looms over their respective worlds. They soon learn that the only way to save their realms is by defeating the Eclipse Enigma and its alliance of villains. United by a common purpose, they reluctantly form an alliance of their own.

Within the Interdimensional Hub, the heroes encounter a being known as Nexus, a wise and enigmatic entity that serves as their guide. Nexus reveals that the convergence of worlds was initiated by an ancient prophecy that foretold the rise of a cataclysmic event. The prophecy speaks of a group of extraordinary individuals from different dimensions who will emerge as the "Convergence Champions" and restore balance to the shattered universes.

To prepare the heroes for the battle ahead, Nexus bestows upon them "Convergence Essences," mystical artifacts that amplify their abilities. Each hero's unique strengths and skills are enhanced by the essence, enabling them to stand a chance against the villains' combined might.

[I'm thinking about them going to different worlds to help save them, but i dunno. that, or a big war in the interdimensional hub. basically, the hub is a big world of it's own. theres life and what not there. another idea if nexus is defeated, then gg XD]

RULES

1. No one-liners, a paragraph is preferred

2. Any characters from a fandom that are considered to "anime" is allowed, like characters form a video game

3. please involve everyone

4. yes

5. fan characters are more then welcomed

[/spoiler]

Interested! May have to ask about which characters would be considered anime to you!

Ploegy Ploegy of course! Games like FE, and genshin impact ~ If you have a certain game you wanna check with me with, hmu! (I may even let some slide)

redraider redraider like a universe you made? If so, go for it. Although I imagine that might be kinda hard to pull off

Ploegy Ploegy of course! Games like FE, and genshin impact ~ If you have a certain game you wanna check with me with, hmu! (I may even let some slide)
I will think on a character(s) and let you know!

I'd also be down for this!!

yep,i'll get it soon

i realize i may have to make a map to, aaaa

Wow! This sounds terrific! I’d be interested in joining if you’ll have me! I already have some great ideas for characters.

I have returned from the hell known as ‘summer’ in order to reside in this forum once again-

Anyway, this certainly seems like an interesting premise, mind if this ole skeleton throws his hat into the ring?

I have returned from the hell known as ‘summer’ in order to reside in this forum once again-

Anyway, this certainly seems like an interesting premise, mind if this ole skeleton throws his hat into the ring?
ye!

This looks really interesting, I'm a sucker for fandom melting pots. Is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back