Cringiest character or action You've ever done.

I think when I 9 I made a Kirby OC that shouldn't have been Kirby in the first place. I tried to write a story about her, despite barely having one, and posted it online. I remember it involving demons and angels but I honestly just took any cool thing I saw on TV and put it...then I'd basically get mad online for people not liking my terrible story...

Oh god...Like any of my first female characters. I hated mary sues so much I did everything opposite and made BA "I'm so different from every other girl" monsters. They were always quiet and hated attention and just blah.

As for worse thing I did welp... Insert my stupid geeky male vamp and a mary sue that really wants to be with him. Problem is I liked another character more and did everything I could to get rid of her. First I started with just ignoring her which led to her dramatically crying and running away. It eventually got so bad I think I got a vampire hunter after her just to try and kill her off. It was one of the first forum rps I did and didn't realize how bad that was.

I have no idea if I was actually that cringy when this happened, but I do remember this one time I was a kid and roleplaying on Neopets as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts and some rando crashed the roleplay just to tell me how much I sucked at it, so I assume that I was.

I had a 18 year force themselves on a 14 without realizing how increidlbly pedophilish and r#$etastic that was AS A 14 YEAR OLD MYSELF...nuff said. My house in hell is paid for in full thanks to my horrible yoai days. I still ahve gay male character but thanks god I learn how to develop them, and not fetish them

Last edited:
I remember back in 2015 I had a UnderTale phase.
Basically, I roleplayed as a self-insert (aka Female Sans) and drew extremely cringy MS Paint eyelashes on Sans's art. The worst part is, I actually talked from that account to the people I knew in real life.

It hurts more every time I think about it.

The cringiest character I've ever made is without a doubt my first one. Her only personality traits were that she didn't take things seriously and that she was lazy and her backstory was literally nothing but "Her hometown was destroyed when she was 15 and all of her friends and family died, except her uncle lived in another town so she just went and lived with him."

Oh, and she was able to use magic for some unknown reason as well.

Dungeons and dragons character was supposed to be a bard cause we decided to mess around.... well 5 minutes in and i seduced a mountain married two trees and had a one night stand with a dragon

My old rpn characters. One was just Daredevil from Marvel but 20% edgier, a character who can somehow control weapons with his mind, and a 12 year old yandere. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back