• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crimson moon {a Fairy tail guild}

Dante smiled in relief, "Phew so I keep my record." He saw her shake his body and he knew it was all over. He was going to crack.

"You wish. You still knocked him unconcious" Adaria said and began to walk towards the door. "You just stay with him, I'll go get someone with healing powers" Her intention was to go get her crystals wich she oddly enough left in the basement.

--

Once the guildmaster had left the room, Lex opened his eyes and stared at Dante. "Why are we doing this?" He said and raised an eyebrow towards the man.

Dante had a concerned lol until Adaria left. He said, "Do you know how to stop your pulse? It are we just going to have to go with it for now?" He ignored what Lex said and he was smiling deviously. He waited for Adaria to come back.

Lex continued to stare at him for a moment. "Yes I do, but only for a couple of minutes at maximum" He said and leaned backwards with closed eyes as he heard the fottsteps of a barefooted guildmaster. With a short sigh he made his pulse fade and his skin turn a couple of shades whiter.

---

Adaria returned with a small coin purse filled with red crystals. These crystals were unlike any other, they were like celestial keys, but instead of containing celestial spirits they were able to open the gate to mount Olympus. "Now then." She said as she reached the two men. But she stopped when she noticed that Lex seemed dead. His skin was pale as snow and not a single breath could be seen. "You were supposed to keep a look at him" Adaria said and took his pulse, nothing. Not even a single heartbeat. "No, no, no it can't be" Her hands were shaking as she desperately tried to pick up the crystal that contained the god of healing from her coin purse.

Dante screamed, "OH BY THE LOVE OF GODS! HE WAS SO YOUNG! BRING IM BACK!" He slammed his fist on the table and said, "If only this were a joke." He looked at Adaria and smirked.

Adaria looked up from her coin purse with a confused expression. "This is no time to be joking! He is practicly dead!" She yelled and cotninued her stressful search for the Apollo crystal. Her hands was still shaking uncontrollably and her voice was uneven as she spoke.

Dante thought this was hilarious. He was fooling the great wizard Adaria. He yelled, "Hurry! We are losing him doc!" He didn't know how much longer Lex could stop his pulse.

(I won't be on for an hour or 2)

((Okay, have fun! c: i'm gonna head to bes now, timezones you know.. ))

Adaria picked up the Apollo crystal and began fo concentrate some magic into the red jewel. It started glowing in bright red before a shot of light was released and a figure appeared in front of them. The god certainly didn't look like anything other than a simple wizard but in fact he was the son of Zeus. "What may I do for you?" Apollo said and without anyone saying a word, he noticed the man who was on the table. Immediately he reached his hands forward to begin the healing session. But he stopped just as he was about to begin. "Don't you fool me young lady, he's not dead. Not even unconcious." He muttred before leaving the room and returning to mount Olympus through the jewel with a heavy sigh.

--

At that moment, when Apollo left, Lex gasped for air and shot his eyes wide open. It was a real struggle to hold his breath while intentionally stopping his own pulse. He breathed heavily for a couple of minutes before sitting up and running one hand through his messy white hair. As another couple of minutes passed, his skin returned to its ordinary color and his body seemed to relax more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante dint know what to do so he starte to laugh hysterically. "Well Apollo is no fun." That's all he said before getting another beer and sitting down at a table.

Adariashot a glare at Dante. "Ugh.. You're litteraly the worst! You scared me half to death!" She said in a mix of joke and a bit of seriousness. She sat down on a chair and crossed her arms while pouting a little. Jokes about death wasn't her favourite but she decided not to say anything about it.

((Lol sorry.))

Dante smirked and looked back at Adaria. "Love you too A." He looked over at Lex and said, "Nice acting rook." He gave him a thumbs up and continued drinking his beer.

"Well, I suppose I could say the same. But I still don't understand why?" Lex said and raised an eyebrow towards Dante.

---

Adaria smiled a little before bursting out in a silent laugh. The giggle was barely audible since she had her mouth shut, but the smile on her lips was visible.

Dante looked at Lex. "Well I'm sorry sir." He said very sarcastically. He finished his beer and laid down on a table and passed out. Almost nothing could wake him up now. He was dead to te world. 
((This is a 1x1 now I guess haha.))

((hahah yeah sort of, if you don't count that I have two characters xD ))

Lex raised an eyebrow towards Dante as the man fell asleep on the table.

-

"Revenge time!" Adaria yelled as she ran over to the cabinet next to the bar to get a marker. Once she found what she was looking for, she ran back with light steps and didn't stop until she reached Dante. Carefully she bent closer and began drawing on his cheeks and forhead while giggling hysterically.

Dante was fast asleep. Not noticing the laughing and marker to his face.

((Lol dont know what else to say haha.))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Haha I feel you ))

Adaria burst out in laughter when she saw the mustache she had drawn above his lips and the glasses around his eyes. The laughter was so extreme that she fell down on the wooden floor where she continued her hysterical laugh.

When Adaria burst into laughter, Dante's eyes shot open. He looked around and said to Adaria, "Hey you ok?" He was very confused and looked at Vex and shrugged.

Adarias laughter increased when the art on Dante's face mixed with his expression created a hillarious picture. She held her stomach as tears of laughter began to roll down her cheeks. "Ow.." She whined because of thepain the laugh caused her.

Dante looked at her. "You're insane, A" he decided to fall back asleep. He laid down and went to sleep. "Whatever." He said to himself before he closed his eyes. 
((Why don't you make a recruitment page for the Rp?))

((I don't know, but I should. But maybe later))

"You should go and check yourself in the mirror.." Adaria mumbled as she began to catch her breath. She still sat on the floor with her blonde hair covering parts of her face.

((Okay :D ))

Dante looked at Adaria and thought of how pretty she was. he stared at her for a second, then snapped back to reality. He went over to the closest mirror and looked at himself in the face. "Hmm. Well your artwork could use some work. But other than that, good job." He wasn't even disappointed. He went back to where he was, next to Adaria and he laid down on the table, resting his eyes.

Cora had just returned from a long mission. It was successful, but it sure did take a toll on her. Now she's really tired from the journey she had to make back to which she now considers as her home.

She heard the sound of laughter when she reached the doors of the guild. This was what she loved about the place. They were always happy, and if they were not, she would try her best to make them happy. She has been gone for quite a while that she wonders if there are new members. She then enters.

The first thing she notices was Dante's face, and she bursts out in laughter before she could even say hello to them.

Raven was heading back to Magnolia after a conference with the council. With him being a creation of Zeref the council originally didn't know what to do with him but after talking with him they decided to allow him to live. He arrived at Magnolia and began heading to the guild hall to tell the news to the guild master. He opened the door and walked in noticing Dante's face and smiling.

"Well i'm back." Raven said before heading to the closest seat and sitting down.

((I just realized I never posted on this my bad it must have slipped my mind.))

Dante, a little angered that he wasn't able to sleep, looked at Raven and Cora. He waited for them to calm down and he introduced Lex. "Hey guys. This is Lex. He's new if you couldn't tell. Lex introduce yourself." Dante really loved messing around with people. He looked at both of them wondering what happened on their adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back