• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crimson moon {a Fairy tail guild}

offbeat

reinvention
"Ladies and gentlemen. I welcome you to the grand opening of Fiores newest guild, Crimson moon. We will be happy to accept any wizard to join our journey. We will be found in the centre of the city right next to the Magnolia river and will stay there as long as we are alive.

Since Fiores strongest guild, Fairy tail, is no longer. We will try our best to make our beloved friends proud. It may be a hard task, but we someday we will reach our goal. I hope that you as well, the people of Fiore, will be happy to have us in this lovely town.

But now, let's celebrate a new era!"

Basicly, Fairy tail has been destroyed by a dark guild called Phoenix eclipse. Ever since that day, no one has seen or heard from the guild, their location is unknown. But despite that, no guild can be calm. You see, Phoenix eclipse's goal is to destroy every active guild, starting with the strongest ones. They want the power for their own and would gladly kill anyone who steps in their path.

In Crimson moon, most of the mages focus on training and doing jobs, nothing to stop the dark guild. Allthough, a few S-class mages from different guilds are trying to find their location to be able to plan an attack. This is a secret to the other wizards of course. But maybe some sneaky mage randomly walks past this meeting, just maybe. The decicions is up to you. If you want to be the bad guy or the good guy, it's all up to you.

Rules:

*Rpn rules apply

*No godmodding, Mary sues, Overpowering

*Romance is allowed, but fade to black when it gets too intense

*No bunnying

*Only use about two types of magic

*Only three dragon as well as god slayers is allowed.

*You don't have to be a mage to join the guild, you can just work as a barmaid or something similar to that.

*No mage is allowed to be at a higher rank than S-rank except for the guildmaster and the guild ace. (The spot as the guildmaster is already taken)

*Have fun!

(Well then, introduction time! ^^ )

The birds were singing and the sun was shining. Everything was allright. Everyone was happy. Or atleast happier than a few days ago. Ever since the end of Fairy tail, the whole city has been gloomy. The guild was loved by everyone. They seemed to cheer everyone up, even those who weren't on their side. Those who fought against them. When they were lost in battle, the whole city went into a 'frozen' state. Nothing really happened, some were just locked up in their rooms. But that time is over now. A new guild and a new beginning. Crimson moon will take over the empty spots in the people of Magnolias hearts.

Adairia was whistling happily as she for the first time for real opened the large wooden door. Once inside, she took a close look around the building. It was huge, way too large for a small guild like Crimson moon. But it was good enough. Maybe one day, this guild will be too big for a smaller building. This'll be good, I think.. The young woman kept walking until she reached the bar. It was dustier than the ancient ruins outside of town. Which is extremely dusty if you ask me. Adairia picked up a soaked cloth and began wiping the table off. The small pieces of dush flew up in the air, only to fall back down on the floor below. Creating small circular shapes on the wooden surface.

"It's so lonely here.." She mumbled to herself. She was never left alone in silence like this since she was used to hanging around with the mages of Fairy tail. The guild without a mute button. The always noisy guild. The one guild to always cheer you up. Memories showed up in her mind, memories of what it used to be like when everything was fine. Memories of the people inside. Erza, Gray, Natsu. Everyone.

Tears began forming in her eyes and one by one, slowly they rolled down her cheeks. The more she thought about it, the more she broke down inside and since she was all alone in the building, she had no specific reason to be strong. She sat down on one of the chairs and brushed her long blonde hair away from her soaked cheeks.

Moving to another part of town, a younger man was walking with his pale hands in the pockets of his black pants. His white hair in a mess as usual. Something was wrong with this place, it all seemed more depressed than ever. He had only been away for a few days. But mutch can happen in a week.

"Hey Lex!" A voice yelled from behind. It was a young girl, not older than seven years. The same girl from a few weeks ago who were lost in the forest near his home. Lex raised an eyebrow towards the child and bit a little harder on his cigarette as he breathed out the smoke. It pleased him, the way the nicotine swirled down his lungs to reach his veins. Even though he knew it was bad for him, it still felt as if it was something amazing.

"What?" He then answered.

"Where are you going? Can I tag along?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just no." And with that, the young man walked away from the girl with furrowed eyebrows while the child was left behind, staring after him. Her black hair was loosely braided in a thick updo and her bright blue eyes were almost as big as porcelain plates compared to the size of her face. Lex shrugged once and turned left by the river in order to get to the guild.

Walking around the city was Nike. She had just stepped foot into the city of Magnolia just a few hours ago and with luck she was able to find a cheap apartment quickly and left all her stuff there without unpacking. Currently exploring the streets she had looked at the main plaza and was now arriving at the market to buy some groceries. With one hand was a bag of groceries she bought and in the other was an apple. As she effortlessly tossed the apple she passed through a river next to some residential housing. Taking a bite of an apple she ran into an old resident and asked.

" Excuse me, but may I ask where the Fairy Tail Guild building is? "

The old man who she talked with gave her a sad expression, looking down he said " So you haven't heard the news yet. "

" What do you mean? What news? " she inquired

" That guild, Fairy Tail, it doesn't exist anymore. " And then the elder man left with a face that looked like it aged 5 more years just by talking about it.

Dumbfounded Nike dropped her groceries along with her apple. Once she came to she frantically began to pick up what she dropped.

Lex muttered something along the way as he walked. His eyebrows were slightly annoyed as usual, annoyed at everyone around him. Everyone was so silent. Almost like the whole city had gone mute. Like a heavy cloud of depression took away their voices. The young man sighed with an irritaded tone as he continued to walk. As he walked inside a random building to ask someone what was going on. He approached an old man, mabe in his late 50's, with a pale wrinkly face and his brown hair decorated with strands of grey.

"Can you tell me where I can find Crimson moon?" Lex said and brushed a hand through his white hair.

"Excuse me, what?" The man said and raised an eyebrow.

"Crimson moon, a small guild that is supposed to be located near here."

"Oh, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't know"

"It's supposed to be near here, on the end of the road but it only led me here."

"Oh, you see if you walk aroun the building next to this one I'm sure you'll find a pretty large building. Many people get lost around here" The old man chuckled and continued what he was doing with a small smile. Lex nodded once and headed for the large wooden door. He noticed a younger girl sitting on the floor and picking up groceries. He ignored the feeling that he should've helped her and continued his walk. But as he walked, a large green apple rolled over to him and ended up under his shoe. A pain went through his foot and up his leg as the apple hit a nerve while he stepped on it.

"God dammit who leaves an apple on the floor?" He muttred out loud but quickly realised it must've rolled out from the grocery bag that belonged to the girl currently sitting on the wooden floor. Lex sighed heavily and walked over to her to offer some help with her groceries.

Dante was walking towards the guild hall and noticed a girl sitting in the floor with groceries al around her. He started to walk towards he when he saw someone walk towards her he continued towards her as well. He had overheard him say something about Crimson Moon. When he walked up to them he said to the man, "did you say something about Crimson Moon?" He wasn't sure if he should trust him. Dante was picky about his friends, but once they were friends, he would give his life for them. He picked up some groceries and offered his hand so the woman could grab it to help herself up.

Lex turned his face to his right from where he heard another voice. A male voice. The man certainly was older than him. But not older than thirty. He had pale skin and pale hair as well. He didn't seem so open about anything, in fact he seemed rather secretive. As the man walked closer to them Lex raised an eyebrow again and sighed silently.

"Crimson moon. Yes, I was headed there but ended up in this old thing." He said with a blank expression and crossed his arms over his chest. The grey eyes of his continued to study the the man. A habit he had. The feeling when you get to know someone, but you don't really, you just look at them and get to know them little by little. That feeling pleased Lex. He sighed again and took a look around himself.

Once she got over her shock, she looked at the groceries around her and hurriedly picked them up one by one, putting them back in her paper bag. But seeing them roll everywhere she couldn't get them all at once. Then seeing a pair of shoes in front of her she looked up seeing a man with a scary face that intimidated her. She first intended to back away, but seeing that the man was helping her she said her thanks. Then once another man appeared helping her she was happy. Curious about them, she listened into their conversation which piqued her interest, and asked.

" Excuse, But what is Crimson Moon? "

Dante looked at the woman. "Crimson Moon is my guild. It's quite new but has a lot of powerful mages in it." He turned to the man and said, "I could show you where it is if you want me to." He wasn;t really sure why he was talking but he continued o talk to them because they could be new mages that would join the guild. He started went to pick up the things that were rolling away and put them in the paper bags for the woman. "There you go."

When Nike heard the words ' guild ', and ' mages ' her eyes were then filled with sparkles. Then the guy who was in the guild gave her back her groceries she thanked him three times. And once she offered to show it to her she immediately replied, louder than intended " Yes please do! "

"Mh, yes" Lex mumbled and nodded once with a blank expression. He let his pale hands sink into the pockets of his black trousers only to immediately pull them up again, but this time holding a white package and a lighter. He slowly opened the package and put one of the cigarettes between his slightly parted lips. As a small spark appeared, Lex took a heavy breath out of pleasure to inhale the smoke he knew was bad for him. The nicotine flushed through his veins for every breath he took.

After a moment of standing in still in the same position he began to walk towards the door once again.

"Very well then, shall we be off?" He said and turned towards the two behind him, still no facial expression could be seen. Only that his left eyebrow was raised and the gaze he threw at the two mages.

Dante kept his blank face. He looked at the girl who seemed to get really excited about it and said, "You're a mage too?" He thought about it then didn't want to think too hard about it so he just ignored the fact that he even asked. "Right this way ladies and gentlemen." He motioned for them to follow him from behind his shoulder. He continued to walk towards his guild not caring if they followed or not. After a few turns and a while of walking, he reached the guild hall without turning around once. He said to the people behind him, not knowing if they were even there, "Here we are."

Lex walked after the man with his hands in his pockets as they usually were. A tiny bit of excitement entered his body. He had never been to a gulid, nor have he been in this town for so long. He had been visiting from time to time, but only a few minutes each time. When they reached the building, his lips parted out of surprise. It was colossal. Enormous. "Woah.." He mumbled under his breath as he continued to watch every single detail of the building. A tiny smile appeared on his lips as he reached for the metallic handle on the door.

Dante opened the big doors and walked in. He said to Adairia, "Guildmaster Adairia! I come with new recruits!" Dante was always a kiss-up to Adairia. He had somewhat of a little crush on her. He walked in and stacdoen at a table being silent.

Adaria sat on the floor by the corner of the room with her legs pressed up against her chest. Her blonde hair was hanging loosely down to the floor and creating a somewhat swirling pattern around her. Her flushed cheeks were still damp from earlier but she didn't really care that mutch. The large wooden door made an awful sound when someone entered, someone named Dante. We reall have to fix that door... Adaria thought before she quickly stood up and walked over to them. "You sure have a great gift of picking out new mages." She said as she wiped her wet cheeks. "Welcome, may I ask you about your name?" She flung her hair back over her shoulder and smiled as bright as the sun was shining.

Lex walked inside of the building and dropped his jaw in surprise. This guild was collosal. It was enormous. He continued to look around in the building. Eight pillars in the centre of the room was aligned as an aile towards the bar as well as the stage. Tables and benches filled the hall, and in one of the corners a grand piano was placed. From what he could see, if you walked up the stairs on the right side, you would end up on some kind of balcony. What happened if you were o walk down the stairs o the basement, he couldn't figure out. Allthough, it did seem like a place you weren't supposed to be in. Curiosity filled him but he shrugged the thought of when a woman, appearantely the guildmaster, spoke to him. "My name is Lex."

(I'll just post)

Dante looked at Adairia wondering why her cheeks were wet. He started to think. She must've been cleaning. He looked at Lex and forgot that he hadn't introduced himself yet. He stood up and said, "Oh ya, I'm Dante, I guess I forgot to tell you." He kept his blank expression. He took another look at his guildmaster and saw that her eyes were red. He didn't even think, all he did was go up to her and he hugged her. He said, "It's ok. If you need anything, I'm here." He didn't know what she was upset about but he still wanted the usually happy person to be well, happy. It pained him to see her like that.

Adarias eyes widened but quickly closed themselves as she felt the warmth of a couple of arms embracing her. It was Dante who suddenly hugged her out of nowhere. He was the first one to join this guild, and even though she met the man only a couple of days ago, it felt like she already knew him. Adaria hid her face in his shoulder and exhaled heavily as she herself put her arms around him. "Thank you" She whispered and slowly pulled back while looking down on the floor with her blonde hair hanging a bit over het face.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hahaha it's fine! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a group hug. :PPPPP) 
Dante, for the first time in a long time, smiled. He said, "Don't worry. Pretty girls shouldn't cry." He looked at Lex and straightened his face. He whispered to him, "It's a long story. But she might get upset sometimes." He went to stand next to Adairia and he looked at Lex. "So Lex, this is Adairia. The guild master."

Adaria shrugged her thoughts off and cracked a bright smile. "Welcome to Crimson moon, we might not be mutch yet but we're on our way." She said and reached out a hand towards the young man who seemed completely amazed by the building. "Quite impressing isn't it?" She then said and took another look up in the ceiling where wooden decorations were hanging.

---

Lex blinked a few times before shaking the womans hand. It was warm. It was so unusual for him, to feel another persons warmth. For once, a small smile appeared on his lips, all because of the womans smile. Even though it was noticable that she had been crying, she still managed to welcome a new member with one of those simply heartwarming smiles. It certainly impressed him, in fact he stood there frozen for a moment before letting go of her hand and putting his own hands in his pockets.

Dante looked at Lex for a short time. He finally said, "We'll we are new so if you have any friends ho would like to join contact them. But if you don't then well. Don't." He turned to Adairia, "Shall I give him the tour or shall you?" He probably started to creep out the new guy because his far was so straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back